Sign in to follow this  
Somali Pirate

Ahlu Sunnah wal Jamee'a has been exposed!!

Emperor   

^LOool, Abti apart from that chit-chat I had with RR, goormaan colownayna yaa Nephisa? Xagee aniga iyo adiga isku jiirnayna? mase Duke or AT ayaa been iiga kugu soo shebeen...

Walleee, 'Kas Haween oo kadaloob rageed kaaga danbeeyay kii aad ku ogayd ma ahan' hore loo oray :D

Chill Ina Abti, Col cidina lama ahiyee...

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Lool, what an observation,
:D

RR: Again you skipped my question and talked about Eritrea which I never asked, you have not said anything relating to the question posed or Ethiopia, let me paraphrase it or this time ask you personally instead...

Like Mr. Omar Hashi, did you believe Ethiopia was the greatest enemy of Somalia a year ago? If so, do you now believe that there is no enmity between the two countries at all? Like Mr. Hashi states and If so, why is that?

Lets hope this time you will attempt to answer.

Since you are eternally confused, let me try it again in plain English:

Ethiopia was the enemy then, it is the enemy today and it will be the enemy as long as that artificial country is allowed to exist.

Originally posted by Nephissa:

quote: Why, according to Omar Hasho, your clanist hero has called Ethiopia the greatest enemy Somalia ever had from Asmara a year ago, and last week said that there is no enmity between us and Ethiopia at all... It is a simply question try answer without addressing my person...

:D:D

. Brother
RR, aniga col buu ila yahay ilama hadlayee, but ask him this for me
:

Why, according to [you know who
], your clanist hero has called Ethiopia the greatest enemy Somalia ever had and fought against them in '77, and last year said that there is no enmity between us and Ethiopia at all waa walaalaheen...? It is a simply question try answer without addressing my person...
Sorry, My Somali is not very polished :(

However, since you are repeating the same question Emperor asked me, see my reply above.

Col. Omar Hashi is not a clannist and the name-tags being thrown on him say more about the accusers than who he is.

MZanzi   

waryaa sujui qofka kula jiro ayaa kan ka so horjeedo maka taqaanid ur the aswad el abd ..u olive oil looking mofo..lol

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

waryaa sujui qofka kula jiro ayaa kan ka so horjeedo maka taqaanid ur the aswad el abd ..u olive oil looking mofo..lol

Your name-calling are getting boring now. Tell me plz, is that all the tricks you have under your sleeve.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by Al Zeylaci:

quote:

Originally posted by Meiji:

First make a distinction between factions.

1) There is the genuine Ahlu Sunna Wal Jammaca who have been in Somalia for hunderd of years. They are a peacefull group who have spread Islam throughout East Africa.

2) There are the secular warlords who want to take back their fiefdoms from the religious warlords and thus are using the cover of ''Ahlu Sunna Wal Jamaca'' to legitimize their cause, just like the religious warlords have done (using Islamist retorics to take over regions without consultation and support of the people.)

The first group have distanced themselves from the second group.

Which group are you talking about?

Which group are you talking about? This is how you described this group a couple of months ago. Now, they are mujahideen wa fi Soomaal. lollllllllllllll. So, who are the mujahideen: group 1 or 2?
C'on now, don't be unfair. That quote goes way back to February, when Meiji preached about the Society.

Meiji knows if he says 1, the question about where this "peaceful group" got their weapons resurfaces. He cannot say they got them from their clans because Ngonge is on his case. He cannot say Meles because Yeysters are on his case. Meiji has no option but go for #2.
smile.gif
bump

Meiji   

There is a third group: Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jamaca with a nomadic fierce culture.

These fierce Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed aka AhlU Sunnah Wal Jamaca in Gobolade dhexe said this about the foreign-created regime and the peaceful Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jamaca:

-------------------- -------------------- ----

Shariif Sh. Axmed oo la Kulmay Asxaabtiisa Aala-Sheykh isagoo ku Maaweelinaya inay Yihiin Ahlu Sunna Waljamaaca

Kulanka ka dhacay madaxtooyada ayaa waxaa ka soo qeyb galay rag caan ah oo dhammaantood ka tirsan ururka Tajammuca ama Aala-sheekh ee Shariifku xubin ka yahay.

Ragga ka muuqday kulankii maanta waxaa ka mid ahaa Cali Xaaji Yusuf, Shariif Sh. Muxyiddiin Celi, Soomow iyo rag kale oo ay xulafo yihiin. Waxaad ku xasuusataan raggaan muddadii dagaalada Khawaarijta iyo culumadu socdeen waxay shirar joogta ah la qaadan jireen Khawaarijta iyagoo had iyo goorna saxaafadda ********-warreyda mariya hadalo gef ku ah culumada oo kuna dhiirran jiray inay ugu yeeraan ******** iyo warlords.

Afhayeenka Khawaarijta iyo afhayeenka Aala-sheekh, Soomoow ayaa si wada jira u sii deyn jiray war saxaafadeed halka Cali Xaaji Yusuf, Shariif Sh. Muxyiddiin iyo Ina Cali Xadena ayba qeyb weyn ka ahaayeen la dagaalanka culumada Ahlu Sunna ee difaaca ugu jirtay caqiidada saxdaa ee islaamka.

Raggaan oo wax badan isku mashquuliyey inay ku qeyb qaataan magaca

Ahlu Sunna Waljamaaca ayaad mooddaa in damacaasi halkii ugu sarreysay uu marayo maanta.

Haddaba caqabadda ugu weyn ee hortaalla raggaan xoogsanaya ayaa ah in magacu yahay mabda' ku salaysan caqiida diini ah ee uusan ruux walbaa iska labisan karin.

Dardar cusub ayaa laga dareemayaa dhanka dowladda maalmahaan oo ka horjeedda culumada Ahlu Sunna Waljamaaca. Waxaana tii ugu dambeysay ay ahayd markii shalay ********ta dowladdu si bareere ah ugu duushay masjid caan ku ahaa culumada Ahlu Sunna Waljamaaca, halkaasna ay xasuuq iyo dil aan loo meel dayin ka smaeeyeen.

Waxaan Shariifka xasuusinaynaa, in xaqu uu aakhirka qaalib noqon doono oo shilimada aad ka soo qaadatay Amerika iyo Yurub aysan meelna ku geyneyn ee ilaahay u laabo oo dagaalka u burburka aad culumada ku hayso jooji.

Xafiiska Wararka ee Ahlu Sunna Waljamaaca

Meiji   

As for Ayoub,

The Ahlu Sunnah wal Jamacah fighters in Gobolade dhexe are composed of Somali men from gobolade dhexe who have the support of the clans in Gobolade dhexe and thus get their weapons from those communities.

The ignorance of Northern Somalis in the affaires of the rest of Somalia is baffling.

Did you thought that the Somali groups in Central Somalia had no weapons all those years? Those clans were the most heavily armed groups since they brought most heavy weapons from SOmalia's National Army to those regions.

Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jamaca now mobilizes the people and their resources (weapons, money and moral support) from gobolade dhexe to fight the bad copy of taliban.

Hassan_B   

This is a very dirty topic to get into...

However, if you think the conflict between ahlu-sunna and al-shabaab is on clan-basis you're woefully mistaken.

They are irreconcilable groups...this is religious war between them in every sense of the word...it was brewing for over decades now and it is manifesting itself finally in combat...

hassan dahir aweys is getting very close to fulfilling his dream of establishing al-itihaad. Had shariif played to his tune as a sub-ordinate should have and had his armed soldiers not been as idiotic enough as to cause a war with ethiopia he would have succeeded. but it was not meant be. and now this ahlu sunna group is the only group left that is giving them a real fight, they're note afraid to die at the hands of al-shabaab as they don't perceive al-shabaab as being on a higher moral ground as they have with the other groups that are tribal based. one thing is for sure they are confident about their belief system. this thing about ethiopia supporting them is bogus! if ethiopia was truly supporting them financially, al-shabaab would have been devastated...but you can see they are on their own as they can barely take over wabho...