Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

I Personally Support The New Foreign Minister Of Somalia

Cowke   

The new foreign minister that was named in Somalia is close family friend of mine. Just visited my parents home about 1 month ago before he left up to somalia. Funny thing never knew he got appointed foreign minister lol. He was going to be the "ambassador o somalia in china" but news came out that sharmarke reshuffled his cabinet and named yusuf deeq as foreign minister.

His wife recently died also which is quite sad but thats life I guess. But I am very confident to say that yusuf deeq will make very good foreign minister and is truly somalia guy even though back in the 90's he totally stopped talking to our family because of siyad barre did to hargeisa lol But i think he has gotten over it now because he talks to us now and was recently talking to my dad before he went back to somalia.

But my dad can get a bit rowdy himself as all the tribal gene is in everyone but my father has calmed down over the years and is alot more somali-weyn then anything.

I hope Yusuf Deeq can give Somalia a better image in his new role as foreign minister because right now somalia all it has is international community not anyone else!!!

nuune   

The new foreign minister that was named in Somalia is close family friend of mine

No, he is close family of mine, YES, mine, and family friend, are you sure you are not talking about Burhaan Xuseen Jiidle, because Jiidle was your family friend before he left Galkacyo for Boosaaso 3 years ago.

Funny thing never knew he got appointed foreign minister

No, he made an application to be appointed four days before the nomination.

He was going to be the "ambassador o somalia in china"

There is already an ambassador to China, and that is my UNCLE, Daaxuur ibnu Joofle Gadiid, beside, cabinet reshuffle has nothing to do with appointing foreign envoys.

But my dad can get a bit rowdy himself as all the tribal gene is in everyone

it is only in you and in your father, the tribal gene

MY 2 CENT

Cowke   

Nuune. Yusuf Deeq was going for the china post last time we saw him and that was his goals this re-shuffle by sharmarke kind of suprised me because I was just hearing his interview on bbc I had no clue really!!!

Anyways he is good nomination by Sharmarke that is what my whole thread was apart.

Nuune by the way do you know yusuf why you getting so touchy?

nuune   

Yes, I am touchy when you say my close family friend is your uncle or friend, maybe we are LOST relatives, what do you say Diktoore Cowke, hoteelka weyn ee dhax-bartanka Galkacyo ku yaalo waxaa iska leh my uncle, ibnu Daaxuur Joofle Gadiid, do you know him by any chance?

Hunguri   

Waar illeeyn yaabkan iyo ammakkaagan. Waar Cawke ma seexdo miyaa, qofku naf adakkaa. Waa soo kacaa mise waxbuu soo qoray, waa seexdaa mise waxbuu sii qorayaa, waa soo laabtaa mise wali qoraal ayuu kasii lig leeyahay. Naftan halla hubiyo, waxaan filayaa maaha Insi !

Cowke   

Nuune I got nothing to do with Galkacyo sxb, My family is based in Garowe.

As for yusuf deeq sxb we are at his wife funeral this year, so don't try to think im joking.

Anyways dont worry about it because it's obvious you don't know these people!!!

Cowke   

By the way nuune my family know the important somaliland families like siilanyo and even this guy yusuf deeq and some others but we don't get to bogged down into the gaari gacan types like yourself if you get my drift!!!

Cawke!, i have got the sense that this Nuune is simply making fun of you;)!!,, I also think Hunguri has a point :D you are waxkale ninyohow! Balyara naso just read what the hell you write.

Ibtisam   

Nuune Nafta yaaney ka bixiin!!! LOOOL :D

By the way nuune my family know the important somaliland families like siilanyo and even this guy yusuf deeq and some others but we don't get to bogged down into the gaari gacan types like yourself if you get my drift!!!

Haye ma Puntiland baad ku aragety? All the important people berri bey Marrin Garowe, did they stay with your family? :D

P.s. I think when he is banned, some crazy people will miss him!!! :D

nuune   

^^ Ibti :D for one, I would not like Cowke to be banned, yes, he crosses the line sometimes, but he apoloizes after months apssed, that is at least somethign soo ma ahan.

Cowke, sorry, I didn't replied to you last, we are relatives sxb

Hales   

He was fine until he started using D block in discussions.

If he stops that he will be fine ofcourse, people dont get banned because you dont agree with them.

I can say for sure that COwke was Dr Liqle who was a banned poster long ago, he will just return with a different name. :D

Cowke what does 'Tribal gene'mean?

Ibtisam   

Nuune ma waxabaad iisu nooqoten? Dhee ninka so qabqab and hospitalka gee, wa inaad jinka ka so tuntiid :Dicon_razz.gif

This Cowke is sicko, fake & script. He is on mission and certainly not from Puntland me thinks. Puntland this puntland that nothing but to discredit it in the most bizarre way. Duke had noticed that long ago and oo gacanta u taagay ninkan! :D