Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

shabaab kills Maj. Gen. Juvenile Niyoyunguriza, injures commander

Cheering for someone's death, whether your enemy or your friend, is not religious, is not nationalistic, it's SAVAGE.

Wake up people, this isn't a football game and your favorite team just scored a goal. This is real and human lives are being lost.

Haatu   

Originally posted by Farancab:

Why do I see nothing but an unending war with no clear winners or losers?

Because there is nor isu-tanaasul. Every person who fights to get power, uses unlawfull means; and when they finally get power their new opposition claims they are fighting for a just cause so the war goes on. And to add to that, the deposed leader and his supporters strive only for his vindication and add nothing productive.

RaMpAgE   

Sherban Shabeel, maybe you should go mourn for the Ugandans and the Burundians at their funeral.

No asked them to come to Somalia, they choose to come to somalia of their will, thus they face the consequence.

I have no sympathy for them, just as they have no sympaty for the civilians they bomb everyday in mogadishu.

kyz   

Originally posted by Youth:

You know but still talk?????

I will make du3a for you. Astaghfirullah

no wonder why Allaah punished us. Look at Somalia!

sxb are you sheikh what is your level of islamic stadies do you know any thing about cilmi (islamic teaching) I think you know very little about it. in my oponion you are driving by emotions of hatred and anger. before you make du'a for any one else ask the Allmighty guidance for your self. are you sure you are right ? allahu aclam who is right and who is wrong dont be so arrogant until you think only you khows the truth.

first Allaah did punish us because we lived in misguidance. Too much bidcah in somalia. im not shaykh and i dont have that much cilm but alhamdulilah im learning and learning.

and i will still make duca for u because u need it. how can u call kuffar mujahid,shaheed and then bless them??

Originally posted by RaMpAgE:

No asked them to come to Somalia, they choose to come to somalia of their will, thus they face the consequence.

That's BS. They came to Somalia because their bosses told them to go.

There's nothing those poor soldiers would like more than to go home.

first Allaah did punish us because we lived in misguidance. Too much bidcah in somalia. im not shaykh and i dont have that much cilm but alhamdulilah im learning and learning.

and i will still make duca for u because u need it. how can u call kuffar mujahid,shaheed and then bless them??

Every life is to be cherished and every dead person should be treated with respect, unless they raped children or something.

Don't make duca for someone else when you YOURSELF have some serious soul-searching to do.

kyz   

brother , you bless alshabaab murders and call them shahids, mujahads can you call "Qaatil" shahids are you ready then to admit you too are committing a big sin ?

I don't call anyone shaheed, i say may Allah accept him as a shaheed or shaheed bi idnillah not only shaheed as only Allaah knows who's the shaheed or not. even if a mujahid gets killed without sins still Allah may not accept him as shaheed. So dhufayz i will make duca for you and i will end discussion in this topic.

Wasalam Alaykum

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Juje-That's what you get for killing a Somali camel, more importantly using Somalis as target practice.

loool...Shabaab didn't say it was for the camel...These poor AU forces...at night they shoot on sight and during day time they could be deceived at this level...I wonder if they gave the guard salute when these suicide cars bombers were entering the base thinking they were top UN officials...