Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

31 Somalis die in fight....

AYOUB   

Hornafrique to Gediid

How slow am I? Your dear "Lander" compatriot Ayoub Sheikh also asked me the same question and it didn't get to me. Gediid Somaali baa tahay, laguma eedeeni karo Why don't you just come out with what you are trying to say I have already stated the intent of my money.

Horn, we are on the same side on this one and that was not necessary. I too, use to send money to sort out my folk's headaches or as you nicely put it 'medical purposes' ;) .

Horn, well done you need to contribute as much as you can. The people back home rely on our support.

We prey to the almighty to stop this war it has drained all of us and destroyed our nation.

AYOUB   

Smith and Horn

Since were are all sending money to cure our folks pains in the necks, then who's got the money stollen from Siad's fallen regime? :confused:

Gabbal   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

Smith and Horn

Since were are all sending money to cure our folks pains in the necks, then who's got the money stollen from Siad's fallen regime? :confused:

And I should know that any more than you because... :confused:

AYOUB   

because

1. you and Smith seemed to be well informed about 'Somalia Issues'.

2. This topic might have come up at dinner time or something.

AYOUB   

Horn

I've asked a very straight-foward question: WHO IS GOT THE MONEY STOLLEN FROM THE FALLEN SIAD REGIME?

If you don't know whos got the money just say so because I don't understand why 'my line of reasoning' has to do with you answering that question? Anyways, I'll try again..

If you care to remember one of your post which was edited by Admin, you told us what clan lives in Las Caanod and you also said you had lots of contacts with them and they were for 'united Somalia'. That to me is one helluva informed (or misinformed) person who is not scared to tell it as it is and what a better person to ask THAT question.

I find it a bit strange that it took that question to make you curious about 'my line of reasoning'. Saxiib, just do what you and most nomads in here do - take the most 'obvious' reason to you and answer the question, the best you can ;) .

As you are SOL's own in-house doctor I don't need to tell you being up-tight in one end and retentive in the other is not healthy for you, do I? icon_razz.gif

Ayoub LOL

You should ask Somaliland's finance minister Ambasador Awil who with his wife had many late night dinners with the late President. Dahir Riyaale Kahin properly knows how the NSS was funded and how money was laundered, some of Hargaysa's traditional elders might have a clue to where certian Shillings went.

That was a good question howver I was a little lad when the war started and I doubt Horn was any older LOL.

This is getting more interesting by the minute.....I find afew guys quite jumpy around here ....what is the matter people? Cant we just talk straight without cutting corners?

Lol Smith...I didnt know that..... :D Not that I know agreat deal about Somali politics ...but somehow learned agreat deal from the many sources of dis-information.

Liqaye   

AYOUB said:

As you are SOL's own in-house doctor I don't need to tell you being up-tight in one end and retentive in the other is not healthy for you, do I?

Afar jeeble yasha hargeisa baa sual kas kaa jawabi karaa.

But anyways once it comes to collaborators and where did siyads money go it think the most appropriate answer is

dawashoo iyo ceeb baynu wadhaa qabnaa

Gabbal   

Afar jeeble yasha hargeisa baa sual kas kaa jawabi karaa.

:D:D:D

Ayoub I don't know anymore then you do, although I seem to sense that you want me to follow certain reports and name Galaydh (the first prime minister of the TNG) as the culprit ;)

Believe me I knew what you ment the first time, I just wanted to drag you a bit :D

AYOUB   

Was that a nervous :D or is someone :D all the way to the bank? Some people are even getting hot under the collar, I wonder why?

Originally posted by Shaqsii:

This is getting more interesting by the minute.....I find a few guys quite jumpy around here ....what is the matter people? Cant we just talk straight without cutting corners?

init?

Nomads the money was still in Xamar when Gen Caydiid was approaching from the north and the only route open for the money was west or south-west and this is where the trail runs cold. We are talking about truck loads of dosh here, someone must have seen something ;)

BTW You chaps ain't gonna send me to a wild goose in Somaliland :D