Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Amin Amir: The Pirate Flag Does NOT belong to Puntland

The Zack   

Remember how few days ago Amin Amir posted a pirate flag claiming to be it is Puntland's flag?

Well, that is not the case any more. It seems that even Amin Amir has signed a peace treaty with Puntland's good community as he is not making fun of their flag any more. The pirate flag has been removed from Mr. Amir's website.

Thankful   

Originally posted by The Zack:

Remember how few days ago Amin Amir posted a pirate flag claiming to be it is

Well, that is not the case any more. It seems that even Amin Amir has signed a peace treaty with Puntland's good community as he is not making fun of their flag any more. The pirate flag has been removed from Mr. Amir's website.

Zack what are you on about now? The pic is still on Amin Arts!! Are you just trying to make more Puntland conspiracy theories? I advise you to stop making up your own news and make sure the ONLF writers know that lying is not good either!

The Zack   

ThankfulSP, last time I checked that picture was not on that website. Amin has any right to upload it again and if he did asagey u taallaa. Nobody is making up stories adeer ee chill out. Why are you always very defensive at the same time serious?

P.s. Dhiig kar ma iska baadhay?

Thankful   

You said Amin Arts signed a peace treaty with Puntland good community because the picture was taken down ---but the picture is still there. I might have high blood pressure, but you definitely suffer from paranoia.