Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The government gets its way- Gains more than the 139 majority:

Rahima   

no matter what you say, you cant convince no one that the number of occupied properties is insignificant.

Was I trying to? You can hold an opinion-I mean you can believe that the sky is orange for all I care icon_razz.gif , but let’s not go on about it like its fact. Last I checked, this is a forum where people can hold opinions, agree as well as disagree. I know that even had Mogadishu been the opitimy of all justice and as liveable as Melbourne (Bracks better pay me for the plug), you’d still be spitting out how it is such an evil place like I care. This is a discussion, I am not here to change your views just like you’ll never change mine when you make baseless arguments.

better yet, its an understatement to say that it is full with occupied property.

Really, that’s interesting!

so whats this bullshit about reer gedo and soomaali galbeed.

Really? Is it bullshit? When was the last time you had a look brother?

miyaadan ogeyn that the reer puntland owned more property in muqdisho than many usc clans, let alone those clans you just summed up

Really? And..? Perhaps many people have sold their land?

im reer muqdisho myself, and not one member of my family, friends or acquaintances that used to live in muqdisho have gotten their property back.

That’s nice, let me guess you lived in Madina (you won’t get this ;) so please don’t turn it into a qabiil thing). Or maybe you bring everyone bad luck :( . My family, friends and acquaintances have their properties-it must be my good luck :D . I know i'm wonderful!

Seriously though Sky, everything you say is qabiil orientated (like i give a stuff about the usc, why do you always mention that to me horta, i swear i have never ever paid them any money :D ). You come up with figures, often I wonder based on what research, go on and on about Mogadishu like it has no good, the bad outweighs etc. What else am I expect to think?

I mean one cannot even debate with you. And I really don’t want to. So let's talk about something more interesting,hmmm, what about the weather :cool: ?

You know we haven't had any rain for so long, i'm afraid they will tighten the water restrictions. What do you think smile.gif ?

Rahima walaalo i don't like in aan idin soo kala dhaxgalo you and my bro. " But"

My family, friends and acquaintances have their properties-it must be my good luck . I know i'm wonderful!

Uuups xanuun badanaa ina hooyo ma isku dayi kartaa in aad anigana sida aad u heesato ku waaga aad iigu raadiso kuweeygana IF it is not to mutch to ask??? :D

I like you opinions it doasn't seem like you are spurting Qabiil ;) you are very good at Difference keep up heating the depate.

One minute you seem like you are anti Muqdisho worlord the other minute comes you are Anti Yeey government. Oh well afcorse Plus reer borame aad aheeed.

Rahima   

Rahima walaalo i don't like in aan idin soo kala dhaxgalo you and my bro. " But"

That’s ok, butt in any time-I do it all the time :D .

Uuups xanuun badanaa ina hooyo ma isku dayi kartaa in aad anigana sida aad u heesato ku waaga aad iigu raadiso kuweeygana IF it is not to mutch to ask???

You’ll have to pay me :D . No seriously, have you or your family tried to retrive it? You may not agree with the courts, but if you can prove it, in many instances you are able to get it back. This does not apply for every xaafad, just those the courts have influence in.

I like you opinions it doasn't seem like you are spurting Qabiil you are very good at Difference keep up heating the depate.

Why thank-dear smile.gif . *curtsy*

One minute you seem like you are anti Muqdisho worlord the other minute comes you are Anti Yeey government. Oh well afcorse Plus reer borame aad aheeed.

I am not reer Booramad, mate I’m from the outback of the great Aussie plane :cool: . But in terms of Somalia, i was born in Mogadishu.

I passionately dislike the Mogadishu warlords, I passionately dislike CY (same breed as the Mogadishu warlords) and I am pro-government. It's possible.

I want it to succeed because I know CY is not the goal here, it is peace and stability. He will go, but my Somalia will be around for a long time to come inshallah.

Gabbal   

Seriously though Sky, everything you say is qabiil orientated (like i give a stuff about the usc, why do you always mention that to me horta, i swear i have never ever paid them any money [big Grin] )

:D:D

uchi   

Your kidding right Rahima?, are we really able to get the houses we left as refugees. Damn, well then the locals owe my family atleast 7 houses.

Can't wait to return to Xamar and claim my dads lands, infacts all of my uncles aswell.

Hopefully in the end the members of parliment from mogadishu will make a peaceful agreement with the rest of the goverment and were all able to come back.

Thank you for the reassurence Rahima.