Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Human parts business in Mogadishu?

Maaddeey   

Aabe C/laahi Isxaaq Hooleey "Wiilkayga qaliinkiisa $200 ayay iga qaateen mid ka mid ah Kiliyihiisana way la baxeen” +Sawiro.

10,Rajab ,1431on,22,Jun, 2010

Mid kamid ah Waalidiinta ku dhaqan magaalada Muqdisho ee Caasimadda dalka soomaaliya ayaa shaaca ka qaaday in wiil uu dhalay oo Todobaayo ka hor ku dhaawacmay degmada Xamar Wayne lagala baxay mid kamid ah kiliyihiisa Xili uu bukaan ahaan u jiifay isbitaalka wayn ee Madiina.

Aabe C/laahi Isxaaq Hooleey oo lasoo Xiriiray Idaacaadda Alfurqaan ayaa sheegay in Wiilkiisa Xiligan ay la soo daristay Xaalad Caafimaad oo aad u liidata kadib markii si sharci daro ah looga saaray mid kamid ah kiliyihiisa iyada oo aysan jirin wax ogolaansho ah oo dhaqaatiirtu ay u heysteen inay howshaas oo kale fuliyaan.

C/laahi Isxaaq Hooleey wuxuu ku nuux nuuxsay in iyagu markii hore Wiilkooda ay isbitaalka u gaarsiiyeen sidii loogu dawayn lahaa dhaawac kasoo gaaray rasaas kula dhacday Xili uu ku sugnaa degmada Xamar wayne,balse markii Wiilka la gaarsiiyay Saalada lagula dag dagay qaliin aysan ka warqabin.

“ Wiilka Xamar wayne ayuu ku soo dhaawacmay isbitaalka ayaa lasoo gaarsiiyay ,Annaga iyo dadkii ehelkaba waxba nalama sugin,waxaa la geeyay saalada markii saalada la geeyay waqti dambe ayaa annaga naloo sheegay,markii ay qaleen kadib dhiig keena ayay na yiraahdeen,saacado kadib ayuu wiilku soo naaxay,Anngau wax shaki ah naguma jirn wax saxiix ahna nama waydiinin”. Ayuu yiri Aabe C/laahi.

Aabaha dhalay wiilka kiliyada laga saaray oo hadalkiisa sii wata ayaa sheegay in Muddo labo Todobaad ah kadib loo sheegay in wiilkooda uu Caafimaad qabo islamarkaana ay la bixi karaan,balse markii guriga la geeyay uu ka bixi waayay Xanuun saa’id ah,taasi oo keentay sida uu sheegay Aabaha in Wiilka ay gaarsiiyaan Xarun Caafimaad oo ku taala duleedka magaalada muqdisho,waxana baaritaan dheer kadib loo sheegay in wiilkooda lagala baxay mid kamid ah kiliyihiisa gaar ahaan tan Midig.

Aabe C/laahi Isxaaq wuxuu xusay in markii loo sheegay in wiilkiisa laga saaray kilida Midiga ay isku dayeen inay Xiriiro la sameeyeen dhaqaatiirta isbitaalka Madiina,balse ay la kulmeen handadaad iyo caga juglayn xoogan,isagoona sheegay in wiilkiisa aan weli laga saarin rasaastii uu kusoo dhaawacmay.

“ Dhaqtarkii ceelasha joogay markii uu noo sheegay in wiilkayga kilida ay maqan tahay ,waxaana isku daynay inaan u tagno dhaqaatiirta Isbitaalka Madiina,wayna noo hanjabeen waxayna nagu yiraahdeen Alshabaab ayaa tihiin,hadda meeshaas khaare mooyee wax kale kama helin,wiilkayga qaliinkiisa waxay iga qaateen $200 oo ay sii dheertahay Siriirtii uu ku jiifanayay oo habeenkiina laga qaadayay inkabadan $3”. ayuu hadalkiisa kusoo gaba gabeeyay Aabe C/laahi Isxaaq hooleey.

Ugu dambayn Aabe C/laahi Isxaaq hooleey wuxuu ka dalbaday guud ahaan bulshada soomaaliyeed ee Muslimiinta inay u wax u qabtaa wiilkiisa Xanuunka la ildaran isagoona xusay in dhaqaatiirtu ay u sheegeen in Xaaladda Caafimaad ee wiilkiisa dalka gudihiisa aan waxba looga qaban Karin.

bukan%204.JPG

Ibtisam   

I cannot read the Somali well enough, but I get the overall meaning.

I don't think Somalia has the environment nor the facilities to offer organ sales, the kidney would be lost as soon as it is taken out of the patient. Maybe they removed the kidney for medical reasons. Somalis find it hard to understand that they need something removed for illness.

The U/S report says it cannot be visualised, U/s are unreliable at the best of times, the second hand ones in Somalia are even worse.

Cawaale   

^Ibti, it could be well organized Mafia, and thus they have all the necessary means to keep the stolen organs alive.

The ultra sound report paper seems photoshoped thou.

Somalia is the number one of the The least and most stable countries in the world(according to The Fund for Peace and Foreign Policy Magazine). in a country where the jungle is been the dominant law for so long, you expect anything to happen.

Malika   

^Indeed..if one can go to India for a spare part,just because folks there are poor imagine..what one can get in a mad place like Somalia.

Horta,what is the Islamic ruling on organ transfer?

Ibtisam   

That is the whole point Malika and Cawaale. People who buy organs are rich people looking for short cut in the usual long legal ways of doing one. The whole reason they want organs is so that they live longer, they will therefore not fund such risk places like Somalia, where firstly the risks are huge and unpredictable, and secondly it is far (even if they have all the right gear, the longer the organ is outside of the body, the more chance it has of failure and the body rejecting it. All in all it is no worth it for the middle man nor the end recipient.

nuune   

Forget about organs(though they are increasing cases of this), but there is another worrying thing happening in Somalia right now(I don't know how many people know about this, but the person told me said not many people aware of this(he has witnessed it, and just came back from Somalia)), and it is the centre of international drug traffic & exchange.

Smaller airtrips are being used for transit by Jet planes, these Jets do come from routingly all the way from Colombia & Brazil and most of South AMerica, and since they cannot find a suitable place to ship those drugs which are bound for most of ASIA & Middle East, and Eastern Europe then Western Europe, they have chosen Somalia, because no one will inspect the drugs.

Business is done through local elders and whoever governs those airstrips which are all located all over Somalia, the Jet planes stop for refuel, and some times the drugs are being stored & warehoused underground for freight, and wait for other Jets to take them, of course, the Somali elders and Somali businessmen know about the nature of this business, nothing was concealed from them, and this is how MONEY is being generated, in its millions & millions of dollars weekly, monthly and yearly.

and we wonder why the fighting never stops in Somalia, and who funds those fihgtings, it is all obvious, of course, this is only one way of destroying Somalia, and there are other international trade operating in Somalia, similar to the one I mentioned.

That is way, no entity in Somalia will never accept peace, will never allow for the airstrips they manage to be inspected, and the fighting and chaos will exist!

NGONGE   

^^ Don't forget the Aliens. Allegedly, with all the new technology and all the UFO spotter groups making it impossible for Aliens to visit many places in the world, Somalia has become the number one destination for all extraterrestrial life forms. It is said, that on average, five hundred people disappear in Somalia every single year.

Of course, the people, understandably, have not been able to spot these Aliens due to the conditions of Somalia today. And how could they when they are faced with daily Ethiopian encroachments, foreign Al Shabab fighters, body part smugglers, international pirate hostages, NGOs and the regular flow of Columbian drug barons?

Malika   

^ :D , you forgot to add the toxic chemicals dumped inland and at sea - causing all sort of defeacts.

War,waa nightmare.

nuune   

^^ NGONGE, The aliens is another problem to Somalia, they take around 18% of Somalia's problems, I would not go in much detail on this subject as I did on the drug subject, but even if I point the regular places the aliens visit in Somalia, I would not be safe, even where I am now, unless I become friends of them and work with them, as I did before!

Wallaahi, it is easy to shop for human body parts in Somalia and with the people there nowadays, all sorts of gangs would have their way with them.

The poor and ill educated Somalis are again going to be the victims of this trade.

Yaa Rabi, when is this gonna end?