Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

I love hockey!!!!!!!!

RedSea   

^1-1 so far,with our best players injured.You should have seen me by now,I am itching buddy,because I can't have teh wild healthy,they just don't seem to be on the ice at the same time.That was your best line up,and we beaten you once and you have beaten us once,however,wait and see when the real Minnesota wild step on the ice,then we will who the real biaaa# is. lol

RedSea   

^oh yeah,the minnesota Northstars with Mike Madona,they were a great team,now they are in Dallas as you said,they are called the Dallas Stars.But the current Minnesota team,the Wild kick butt everytime the Stars visit Minnesota.

Baluug   

Flames vs. Minnesota Wild again tonight. The game's on PPV, so I can't watch it but I'm listening on the radio and it sounds like Minny's getting all the chances, but our goalie Kipper has stopped 'em all! Go Flames Go!!

Pucca   

so much for cheering on the flames...they went no where this year and those poor oilers didnt even make it to the playoffs

as for the wilds...i havent even heard of them, guess they must not have impressed anyone cuz no one covered their story.

And for all those Sens fans...a total shame really. 1 win out of 5 games, cry me a river and hang your heads in shame.

*lets not even start on the leafs...because we have been keepin a low profile these past years...and well we're jsut bidding our time before makin a come back.*

hopefully a better season next year...

Baluug   

^LOL@ wack wack :D They're in Anaheim man, you got the pitiful L.A. Kings to cheer for. Time to bring this thread back. Flames are on top of their division and kicked Ottawa's *** last night.