Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

I love hockey!!!!!!!!

Pucca   

:rolleyes: let me just say that yall lost the other night, i mean that was the lamest game EVER. so all you flames fans can just go bury yourselves and call it quits.

icon_razz.gif there jibis! because i can't type in english over on ss till tomorrow i couldnt reply to the hockey topic there (my somali is just not good enough ya know)... but thank heavens for sol's hockey thread eh :D

oh icon_razz.gif flames lost tonight's game *cheers* good game but the fact that they lost makes the whole thing just that much more sweeter.

ottawa won their game against buffalo 3-1 *yippee!!*

ps.wlc to sol's only hockey thread simple.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Pucca:

oh
icon_razz.gif
flames lost tonight's game *cheers* good game but the fact that they lost makes the whole thing just that much more sweeter.

They lost today as well.......3-2 to Dallas. That's 2 in a row and that's not good!

:(

Pucca   

:rolleyes: what exactly are you tryin to say prettytone?? huh??

the leafs are playing as i type..and the score so far is 0-1 for the leafs .

*fingers crossed* a leaf win game!

be back with the results!

Pucca   

the leafs won that game ^^ on saturday the also their game this tuesday and last night.

yeaa leafs!

next they play ottawa on saturday and bufflo on sunday.

Baluug   

Hockey's back!! I'm lookin' forward to watching the first HNIC this season with a good ol' fashioned a$$-kicking of the Oilers by the Flames!!

RedSea   

indeed Hockey is back and the new look Minnesota Wild are here to make an statement,nothing short of the Cup this year playa.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

indeed Hockey is back and the new look Minnesota Wild are here to make an statement,nothing short of the Cup this year playa.

If they want the Cup, they're gonna have to do a better job against the Flames this year. Last year Calgary won 7 of the 8 games they played against Minnesota. So far, they've played once and the Wild won 3-2 in a shootout, they play again this week, I think.

N.O.R.F   

MC Xamar, the title of the thread should 'Ice' Hockey! Hockey is a different (yet similar) sport played on synthetic pitches by men and women in shorts and shirts

Baluug   

As far as I'm concerned, there is only one kind of hockey, and it's played on ice. That crap called "field hockey" is only ever played during the Olympics, as far as I know. In case you didn't knotice, "ice" hockey runs through my veins, as a proud Canadian. It's just too bad I never learned how to skate backwards.....

RedSea   

MC Xamar,we won the last game against the flames dude,this year the Wild are packed, it aint words on screen,we mean bussiness this time around...

Baluug   

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

MC Xamar,we won the last game against the flames dude,this year the Wild are packed, it aint words on screen,we mean bussiness this time around...

Flames make the Minnesota Wild their b!tch

LOL If this is what you call "business", I'd hate to see what they're like when they slack off...... :D