Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Should Al shabaab invade Ethiopian's bases in Puntland?

RedSea   

It's obvious the Ethiopians are pouring into somalia from this region. Do you think The Al shabaab should somehow create a force to cut off their supply lines coming into somalia via Puntland so that they could disable them in some way.

Gar-haye   

just to enhance your point their i think they should also somehow destablize or cut the supply lines from barbara port. you know that is where some of the amos comes in.

LANDER   

Originally posted by Gar-haye:

just to enhance your point their i think they should also somehow destablize or cut the supply lines from barbara port. you know that is where some of the amos comes in.

That's a lie and if you're a self-respecting man you'll substantiate what you just stated.

Gar-haye   

what type of proof do you need their lander.its all too apparent for anybody to see the cozy an official relationship between zanawi and somaliland administration. knowing how desperate somaliland its for recognition and specially that of ethiopia and it's competition against Djabuti its not too far from any one's imagination that somaliland is one of the main supply linesf for ethiopia.

Castro   

^^^ The (wannabe) state of Somaliland, like any other state, is an amoral entity. It will do business with whomever it believes will help it achieve its goals. Think the Gulf states versus Iraq and the US invasions (Gulf Wars I and II). Some Gulf states, despite the overwhelming opposition of their populations, made their collaboration with the invasion quite public. From allowing the use of their air bases, their air space to even housing troops, and providing supply lines all televised on CNN.

Djibouti openly houses a US base from which aircraft take off to bomb Southern Somalia. Somaliland* should receive no more or less condemnation if it is proven they are indeed providing the Ethiopians with access to the port of Berbera for armament supply lines

But there's no proof of your claim. I know because I made the same claim only to find little evidence to support it. Make no mistake about it, however, I still feel there's something going on in Berbera. I just can't prove it, so I stopped making that claim.

We have to make a distinction between the actions/statements of the state and those of laymen who are in support of a state. LANDER, not unlike Duke, is keepin' it real and going out on a limb in defense of the state. If (or when) the day comes and you have irrefutable evidence Somaliland helps Ethiopia militarily, he may do the Duke and deny it anyway. :D

* It is an unrecognized state but it behaves, and should be referred to, as a state.

P.S. Ceyrow Jr., you're fast becoming a polarizing pest not to mention getting on my last nerve. :D

^^Mujahid Cayrow baa the cyber squad dalacsiiyeen oo raba meel walba, and I mean meel walba except Baligubadle, in miino dhigo. Intaas baa ka danbeysay

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Mujahid Cayrow baa the cyber squad dalacsiiyeen oo raba meel walba, and I mean meel walba except Baligubadle, in miino dhigo. Intaas baa ka danbeysay

I dont think its a bad idea to take the fight to the enemy's HQs,is all he says. Maxaa kujaban hadalkaa? Fowda fowda lee waaye? smile.gif

:D

Lets locate enemy’s headquarters first yaa Farax, shall we?

Where is it? Help me adeer! Because God willing we will together destroy enemy’s HQs!

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

:D

Lets locate enemy’s headquarters first yaa Farax, shall we?

Where is it? Help me adeer! Because God willing we will together destroy enemy’s HQs!

Location? Well,i am guessing he mentioned Puntland for a reason. Pretty sure he is saying the home of the dreaded warlord-cum-chief puppet and the so called president of the occupied somalia is HQ ?

Mystery loves company,I am also sure,i will be OK with Berbera/Djbuti being attacked as well. smile.gif

PL is not the enemy’s QT! It’s the land of the pious! Only men of religion live there. I am really shocked that you agree with Redka to attack it!

I am not sure about Berbera and Jabbuuti though. I can’t vow for them.