Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe: capital of Somalia

^^ Saaxiib, we both know where I stand on that equation. I don't need to spell it out for you of all people :D Take it as a compliment - I have a higher regard for your intellect than many others on this board. You just need to be straightened out on a few issues and then you will be good to go ;)

Thank you for your kind words, brother. I didn't mean to criticise. I just couldn't stand you wasting precious time on a trivial matter, like coupling Hargeisa and Garowe. No hard feeling.

Thankful   

Mintid Farayar

Like I told you last week, the world will slowly realize the only path out of the Somali quagmire.

I heard you say it last week and I ask you last week, can you PLEASE. tell me the "only" path. I'd like to hear it.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Garowe can be Somalia's capital city ..why not?

Sure! like any other city Garowe can be the Capital city of Somalia but it has to come through rabitaanka shacabka Soomaaliyeed meel walba ay joogaan balse not in la buunbuuniyo cause magaalo hebla ma jeclin oo qabiil hebel baa deggan.

Paragon   

^It wouldn't take much to make it the capital, Abwaan. Rabitaanka shacabka wuu iman goorteey gaarto. An administration city hub is all a government needs, and I think if Garowe already acts as a capital city for Puntland, a little infrastructure expansion will see the job done. It's one of the safest cities for now, don't contest that?