Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Are the ************* people better off in Somaliland or in Somalia?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Sort your problems first before you jump to another country sxb .........

Where's this country again?

Kool_Kat_Land now accepting applications for new refugees...Pick up your application at your nearest Halal Food Store... :D;)

^^^^^^

Where's this country again?

Kool_Kat_Land now accepting applications for new refugees...Pick up your application at your nearest Halal Food Store...

lol 1st applican.

hey I think this country is in between somaliland and somaliwayn. :D

Originally posted by Jabhad:

20070715-tanks.jpg

Tigre terror in Bakara market.

The scene looks like Lambarafar [KM4] juncture, not Suuqa Bakaaraha.

Xamar dhawaantaan ma booqatay, Jabhad? I am asking this because the old Lambarafar and the new one from the picture aad iyo aad u kala duwanyihiin, oo maba u maleyneysid.

It is always depressing to see Xabashi's occupying army's presence in Xamar -- the heart and soul of Soomaaliya and Soomaalinimo. We will overcome this, Eebba willing.

Victory is on the horizon insha'Allah. Ethiopians will be defeated and burnt alive, the stooges and collaborators will be hanged in the streets. Pasta!

JB became another Duke. Waa la yaabay!

Originally posted by Allamagan:

Victory is on the horizon insha'Allah. Ethiopians will be defeated and burnt alive, the stooges and collaborators will be hanged in the streets. Pasta!

You sound like broken record!

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Many of them are hard working Jareerweyne people who were farmers and forcefully taken their farms by some merciless bililiqo iyo xaaraan ku nool ah; they speak Afmaay because the deegaans they lived, such as interior Jubbooyinka, were spoken Afmaay and naturally hence adopted the language, same as those who were airlifted to Mareykanka, now called 'Soomaali Bantu' whose main language is Afmaay.

Our moderator is using clan names, yet he has edited this very thread for clan names. Ma anaa waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?

P.S. This topic is a non issue, people will live wherever they are safe. If Somalis from Somalia Proper were not safe in Somaliland they wouldn't continue to live there. Lets not blind ourselves.

^^ yo-yo clarify it for me adeer

I'm not sure who will deliver us the victory you alluded to. We are nation run by i-diots and marred by tribal squables, case in point Kismayo where many Solers sense of patriotism and common sense evaporates at mere hint of skirmishes there.

^^^ sxb, a united people will deliver this long-and-eagerly awaited victory, devided not. I do also agree that we are a nation run by idiøts and when these idiøts want to ill-treat another people using foreign troops and mercenaries, what would you expect? then one should be firm and fight against such these groups. We all know solers who day in day out preaching/chanting hate and advocating for war & ethnic cleansing in that region and particluarly that city. Many of them play here GOd knows what...

Allamgan...You have proven point Saaxib. It doesn't take much to excite a Somali into divisive politicking which leads them to completely forget about the enemy by turning on each other.

Che, when the same enemy uses your own stipido brother to kill you and your family and to exterminate you what would you do? you have no choice but to fight them both. Good example is the mogadishu warlords against the UIC. The warlords were armed to teeth and supported by our own enemy and their allies and then were sent to kill their own people in the name of qabiil. Amharos used the famous devide-and-rule mentality, today adi tomorrow anni and we will be in this roundabout till we all one day wake up and realize the true picture and the danger. I have a feeling that most somalis now realised this danger and raised their concerns, hence victory is on the horizon.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Caravaggio:

quote:Originally posted by Allamagan:

^^ yo-yo clarify it for me adeer

I'm not sure who will deliver us the victory you alluded to. We are nation run by i-diots and marred by tribal squables, case in point Kismayo where many Solers sense of patriotism and common sense evaporates at mere hint of skirmishes there.
Run weeye adeer, waxay ka mid tahay mushkiladaha na habsaday.

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

MMA, are you kidding me KM4aa? I used live there, ages and ages ago...Allow Somalidi badbaadi...

303714805_bc8cc38571_b.jpg

Lambarafartaan ayaa xasuusataa yaah. Another SOLer inta ku jirto used to live there as well. Amaaba istaqaaniin.

Xamar qof kusoo koraa yaqaano, inta kale been. Xamar was the closest to paradize on Earth. That is a fact, not a reminiscing nostalgia.

JB became another Duke. Waa la yaabay!

Why sxb ? ,,,,, i'm not the writer of the article but do you want me not to post such articles ???