I am also a Shia too!

Nur   

OG Girl

Salaams sister

You wrote:

I think I'm the only one here at SOL who is openly a Shia

Sister, You also wrote:

I know what I believe, if you are looking for answers go read Shia books

Based on those two statements, and the fact that you are free thinking person as you said, could you please explain how much of the Shia literature books and their aqeedah statements do you question, because I listed quite a lot of Shia concepts from Shia genuine books for the audience.

Nur

Nur   

Rendevous

Walaalo

You asked:

1. .....Where were Shias when Prophet Mohamed(s.a.w)was there..Alive and kicking..I think he would categorically have answered some of their questions...?

Answer:

There was no such thing as Shia during the lifetime of the Messenger of Allah, there was no place for the soon to come 12 Imaams the last of which would be the Mahdi according to their latent inventions.

2.....are Shia Imaams more 'holier' that our prophet(s.a.w)..Why would they stay away from This world Like in 'Mahdis'..for so long that even our Prophet Mohamed couldn't?

Answer:

No they are not hollier than our Prophet SAWS, but, if you read their literature like I did extensively when I was preparing this thread, you would find that Ali, Hussein and the Imaams to take the center stage in their faith, not the Prophet like us Sunnah wal jamaacha mainstream.

3......Why are they refuting the Holy quraan..I think they didn't refute the Holy Quraan when The Holy prophet was there...Why now...?

Answer:

Since their faith revolves around the Imaams, they claim that the companions conspired against them by removing all verses that show the importance of their 12 Imaams.

4....Why has Shia..never spread more than IRAN and some parts of India..Sunnis have spread more than them by far..It has bypassed Indonesia..Malaysia and Philipines..Does this show the spread of Truth over false...?I am sure 'TRUTH' spread by far..

Answer:

The spread of the Shia was limited by the level of knowledge available to majority Sunnah wal Jamaacah, they have only attracted mostly ignorant non Arabic speaking in territories oustised the reach of the Khalifate.

5....What kind of books do they ascribe to if they don't accept The Holy Quraan..?Do they have a different Quraan...?why didn't they say so when The prophet Mohamed was there...

Answer

Please read the thread again, I have listed their main scholars and books and concepts.

6....Why do they classify the Sahabas as..Good and adversaries..when Sahabas were one united group during prophet's time...?Why now?

Answer

The fish in murky waters.

7....Even if they are given the authority to Lead ISLAM...as they say they would have liked...would they still change the Holy Quraan and Hadeeth...I think they would have left it compact and same...And what about the prayers..why do they pray differently...?Why didn't they pray like so...when The prophet was there...

Answer:

According to their Imaams, they would probably change the Quraan and unearth Fatimas Quraan and other scriptures at the right time, which has not yet arrived, till then, their faithful are taught touse present Quraan.

8....Why did the birth place of the Holy Prophet never had many Shias..I mean(MAKKAH)..It was infact supposed to be the 'Centre' of Shia if I am not wrong...Why IRAN...now?If they claim anything to the Ahlul..bait..

Answer:

Like I said, Ali, Hussein and Fatima are the center of the Shia faith, not the Prophet, hence, Karbala, is their holy shrine, where they have let Hussein down when he counted on them against Mouaawiyahs forces. Read Nahjul Balaagha how bad Ali talks about His "Followers" as they claim.

10.....^^^^^My question above...did this have a relation with Christianity/Judaism which started in Jerusalem...and now controlled from The Vatican...(ROMAN EMPIRE)..Christians have no option but to accept orders from The Vatican..did we refuse orders from IRAN(PERSIAN EMPIRE) and continued with the Truth...?

Answer:

There are parallels, both Christianity and Shiism share similar features:

1. Infallibility of Pope and Imaam

2. 12 Desciples and 12 Imaams

3. Worshipping a wronged person ( Jesus, Hussein)

4. Changing the course of a religion

5. Warship of idols ( Christians) and Mazaar ( Shia)

6. Mary for Christians, Fatima for Shia.

7. They both identify with pain and suffering

Thats is from the top of my mind today,

11......was there some kind of political parties after The prophet's death...Which party was Shia..Did they lose the Elections...

Answer:

None.

12...Now what problems do they have with Sunnis..Why do they hate Sunnis..What brought about this disunity in ISLAM....

Answer

13....Could this be a plan to 'finish' ISLAM which didn't work fine...?

Answer:

All the fingerprints of such a plan are written over it. Remember how they conspired with the Mongols to bring the khalifate down? and their current role.

14...Why are they coming back to the fold of ISLAM now after 1200 Years later...?if they didn't prove themselves wrong..

Answer:

Because many Shia have finally found their lost faith and brothers.

Nur

Abdi2005   

1.....Where were Shias when Prophet Mohamed(s.a.w)was there..Alive and kicking..I think he would categorically have answered some of their questions...

There was no shia back then, they are shia of Ali(ra) later shortened to shia.

2.....are Shia Imaams more 'holier' that our prophet(s.a.w)..Why would they stay away from This world Like in 'Mahdis'..for so long that even our Prophet Mohamed couldn't?

They believe only the last imam is living and is in ghaybah, they say he was the son of imam al-askari(ra) history say he did not have any son. Allah can make any one he wishes to live long but there is not authentic traditions mentioning about this imam who supposedly is living after 1000 year

3......Why are they refuting the Holy quraan..I think they didn't refute the Holy Quraan when The Holy prophet was there...Why now...?

Im not familiar with this believe. If you mean about tahrif of quran then this believe is abounded by shia. The traditions claiming tempering of quran in shia books is so many that it would be like mutawathir. But they now only hold on the believe that the verses of the quran is not in correct order.

4....Why has Shia..never spread more than IRAN and some parts of India..Sunnis have spread more than them by far..It has bypassed Indonesia..Malaysia and Philipines..Does this show the spread of Truth over false...?I am sure 'TRUTH' spread by far..

In Iran it was death or accept shiism. For 1000 year they mostly followed shaafi madhab until the Safavidi took the power in Iran. Shia did not even manged to conquer one inch of land from non muslims, thats not all the shia where the enemy with in who helped the Mongols and crusades when they attacked the Islamic nation.

5....What kind of books do they ascribe to if they don't accept The Holy Quraan..?Do they have a different Quraan...?why didn't they say so when The prophet Mohamed was there...

Shia have 100% the same quran as we.

6....Why do they classify the Sahabas as..Good and adversaries..when Sahabas were one united group during prophet's time...?Why now?

Thats the work of jewish,persian,pagen influence on shiism all of them joint this sect to work inside islam. Shia hate Umar(ra) more then any other sahabi its because it was he who conquered Iran, so the iranian fire worshiper who joint this sect Incorporated this hatred.

7....Even if they are given the authority to Lead ISLAM...as they say they would have liked...would they still change the Holy Quraan and Hadeeth...I think they would have left it compact and same...And what about the prayers..why do they pray differently...?Why didn't they pray like so...when The prophet was there...

The way they pray is not significantly different the from maliki madhab. But 3 time salat and putting small rock under sujuud thats big innovation.

8....Why did the birth place of the Holy Prophet never had many Shias..I mean(MAKKAH)..It was infact supposed to be the 'Centre' of Shia if I am not wrong...Why IRAN...now?If they claim anything to the Ahlul..bait..

There are many shia in eastern Saudi Arabia, but there center has always ben south Iraq and its where there holy shrines is.

10.....^^^^^My question above...did this have a relation with Christianity/Judaism which started in Jerusalem...and now controlled from The Vatican...(ROMAN EMPIRE)..Christians have no option but to accept orders from The Vatican..did we refuse orders from IRAN(PERSIAN EMPIRE) and continued with the Truth...?

There is not doubt shiism was influenced by Persians more than any other groups.

11......was there some kind of political parties after The prophet's death...Which party was Shia..Did they lose the Elections...

All sahaba unanimously agreed on abu bakr(ra). shia came to being after Uthamns death(ra).

12...Now what problems do they have with Sunnis..Why do they hate Sunnis..What brought about this disunity in ISLAM....

The hatred is from the influenc of majusi, jahudi and mushrikins who hided themselves under the name of loving ahlul-bayt. There is allot of traditions in shia books where the people they clime as there imams accuse them for being mostly hypocrites, lier, apostates.

Here is one narration "Imâm Ja'far is reported as having said:

No verse did Allâh reveal in connection with the Munâfiqîn, except that it is to be found in those who profess Shî'ism"

and in another narration Ja'far is reported to have said:

"No one bears us greater hatred than those who claim to love us(shia)."

There is many more hadith that gives you information about the so coled shia of ahlul-bayt. And we know where the killer of Uthamn(ra) hided themselves and lets AS not forget Ibn saba(the jew) who cimed to be shia of Ali(ra). Evey single imam shia claimed to follow condemned them. The shi are responsible for the death of imam Husain(ra) and his grand son and have cosed allot of pain to ahlul-bayt, but allah was testing ahlul-bayt with this wretch group, may the peace of Allah be on them.

13....Could this be a plan to 'finish' ISLAM which didn't work fine...?

That will be the conclusion of any one who studies shia history and there literatures

14...Why are they coming back to the fold of ISLAM now after 1200 Years later...?if they didn't prove themselves wrong..

Cajeeeeeeeeeb...No wonder we are seeing an 'Influx of Shia follower'...coming back to the main Branch of islam(SUNNI)...Come to Dubai and arabia..(for those Shias who came into contact with 'Real ISLAM')..and see them IRANIANS and other Shias..denouncing their Poltical party(Shiasm)coming back to the fold of ISLAM..they do regret...walahil cadhiim....

From what i see this sect is growing. Shia almost gain no converts from non muslims, they putt all there efforts and propaganda towords ahlul-sunnah.

Kashafa   

OG,

I'm wondering whether that Abu Hurayra incident you mentioned actually happened ? or is it just a made-up story intended to make people laugh at Abu Hurayra's expense. the source would be appreciated.

Kashafa   

^^ You may not care whether it's true or not. But some of us do actually care about disparaging a great companion of the Prophet(PBUH) who narrated more than 6,000 hadeeths.

I know for a fact that Shi'a don't accept Abu Hurayra as an authentic narrator. I was wondering whether they also started spreading false stories about him. Character assasination, basically. Which is why I asked you where you got the story from.

It sounded more like the old "Ju7aa" stories.

It's hard to believe that any credible person(let alone a companion) would say: "Well, the food's better at Ma'wiyah's place, but Ali's Salaat is off the hook. and I'm better off watching people kill each other from the safety of a hill."

Abdi2005   

I'm really interested Og how did you became shia, because so far nothing intelligible has come out from you about shiism so I'm little curies about your story. Are you married with shia? or did you contract muta one time and want to feel it as legitimate thing. Please don't take it as personal attack because some people joint shia for this reasons. How, when and why shiism?

Haddad   

Originally posted by Abdi2005:

...because some people joint shia for this reasons.

I cannot visualize any Muslim who would join for that reason. It's an irresponsible reason. I find Muta' itself irresponsible. A transient marriage that's based on fulfilling one's lusts is very damaging to society. It's not one based on stability. I wonder how prevalent is the practice among our Shiite brothers & sisters. I hope it's not widespread.

Sakina   

or did you contract muta one time and want to feel it as legitimate thing. Please don't take it as personal attack because some people joint shia for this reasons.

It is because of these types of ridiculous questions to silence people who challenge their reasoning that I’ve decided never to have any more discussions with these people.

Their questions are not legitimate questions to find the truth but to belittle and argue with people whether they are Sunnis or Shias, they just don’t care. Their belief “if you are not with them then you are against themâ€. They support each other in good and bad. They have no clue about Amr bil Ma’ruf and Nahi anil Munkar.

Insha Allah I'm unsubscribing from SOL because this is by far the most pointless forum I have ever seen. Seriously, it doesn't make sense to carry debates and discussions when different points of views and independant thinking are discouraged.

Interestingly enough this is also the root of Somalia's main problems today. All the problems stem from the absolute discouragement of ideas and point of views and lack of understanding, respect and mainly not listening to each other.

Haddad   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I would have converted to Sunni...

So, according to you, Sunni is a different religion?

Haddad   

لا لم أقصد هذا، بل قصدت الأقتناع. لكن لم أقتنع مع أسلوب أهل سنة.كما يسمون أنÙسهم ترى مسأله كلها سياسه أكثر مما هي دينيه

Sister, there are many here who can't understand Arabic, who will absorb what you write in English about Islamic issues & matters at face value.

Haddad   

my religion was found by Mohammed

So, according to you, Islam was founded by prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?

Sister Og_girl,

you said:

I know what I believe, if you are looking for answers go read Shia books

without antagonizing you, would u not genuinely concede that Nur read the shia books and as a result ullustrated where they veared off!how do u reconcile your statement with all the faults he has establish from these books? im not here to patronize you sister, just seeking clearification.

لا لم أقصد هذا، بل قصدت الأقتناع. لكن لم أقتنع مع أسلوب أهل سنة.كما يسمون أنÙسهم ترى مسأله كلها سياسه أكثر مما هي دينيه

TRANSLATED AND QUOTED AS:

"No, my intention was not that way,My intention was to be an opening,and I won't ascribe to Ahlu Sunnah(SUNNIS ways of ISLAM).You will find them concentrating themselves to politics in favour of their deen..."

am sorry if that made sense...

Salam

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Think I have read all of the thread from scratch to the above thread and am please to know that there is a discussion going on between Sunnis/Shias...

I would love to remind you that, Sunnis/Shias have so many things in Common and so many things dissimilar..

Further proof is required with the authentic narrations especially provided by the Shia group because they have never decided to answer any of my questions posted above...They are feeling Jittery about the questions when Infact if they would have answered some of them, We will today be happy to have found some of the answers on the dialogue between the said groups...

To be noted, the Persian and Jews and mushrikin empires played a great role to destroy ISLAM in the wake of the Prophet's death, coz ISLAM was against their beliefs in IDOLS and SHIRK...They planned and crafted their games properly to antagonize ISLAM...They organized a 'propaganda' against ISLAM in the name of supporting Ahlu Bayt..While the prophet himself didn't give them(Ahlul Bayt).. 'MUCH HYPE'..infact the prophet saw said ...Whoever fears Allah much is the most favoured in the eyes of Allah.He didn't include Ahlul Bayt..

Now that they have created a propaganda..against ISLAM...they infact wanted to finish ISLAM...most people refused their version of interpretations..That is why you see they are 'RARE'..not many..only a group of Shias in IRAN/IRAQ..Not like OG GIRL saying we are ..school of thoughts..we are not..we are not a school of thought with shias..we are a school of thought inside Sunni..Like Imaam Malik/Shaafici and Hambal...Shia is totally different and against MUSLIMS coz of various reasons and interpretations...of ISLAM...

ISLAM came to remove the idols..ISLAM came for brotherhood..ISLAM didn't come for the Prophet Mohamed saw alone...He was merely preaching what god wanted to be preached..Infact Abubakar Ra said...on the eve of The prophet's death..

MANKAANA YACBUDU MUHAMADAN..FAINA MUHAMADAN QAD MAATA..WAMAN KAANA YACBUDULLAHA..FAINAL LAAHA XAYUN LA YAMUUTU ABADAN..

meaning If someone was Worshipping in Mohamed(Prophet)..Then let him know that The prophet has just died..and anyone who worshipped Allah..let him know that Allah will be there forever...

Many Shias have come to realize that they were infact put on a far propaganda until when you meet a shia..he Thinks he has been downplayed and separated from the mainstream ISLAM by unknown cohorts..He starts crying when you tell him the news..about SHIASIM was brought about..Now look at countries like the UAE where a large Shia population wanders..They realize the differences between them and Sunnis and actually accept they have at one given time been under the prophet and Caliphate and someone or a group produced this propaganda to interrupt ISLAM expansion..

Shia was infact introduced to muslims in the persian empire coz they were infact having a problem with ISLAM introduction into their territories..ISLAM had got much power within the persian empire to an extent all the subjects had been told to ascribe to 'Shiasim' or face the Death...

Why did SHIASIM..didn't expand to various ISLAMIC countries..It is subjected to a narrow inclinement..This is coz of the TRUTH in the message..few believed what they said..and what early muslims were following..Go to INDONESIA...world's largest ISLAMIC population of around 200 million..there are no shia..and if there are ..then maybe some two to three expatriates working in the country who shifted from IRAN or IRAQ...

Shia would have come to Somalia long ago..But no ones ascribes to Shiasim..In somalia and never will you hear any Shia in Somalia unless you raise the population of Shia there ...OG GIRL...

You said you would have converted to ...Sunni..Meaning that you assume Sunnis are like Christians to you...When people who join ISLAM are taught the Jurisprudence of Sunni and Shia..They would prefer the Sunni..Coz one would be far much familiar with it's teaching that the Shia..s. ISLAM came to put much claim on the prophecy of all the prophets with a culmination of the prophecy on Mohamed saw...Shias are extending it to say...Someone ..like an Imaam will be missing from this world for close to 1,000 years now.Never has it happened from the Prophet Noah's time upto now...I think Some jews interpreted to them like the JESUS STORY...Our holy quraan tell us that, Prophet Jesus was raised and will come back in the day of judgement Insha-allah.

Now that they value and almost equal Their 'imaams 'to lineages more or better than the prophecy itself..I think facts and real evidences are required to straighten things out.

I posted some questions for my Shia..Peers to answer and only got answers from my Sunni group..

If Shia would have been so 'TRUTHFUL' or TRUSTWORTHY they would get more followers in the ISLAMIC world than the Sunnis..No wonder they are a bunch that causes Disunity in ISLAM more than even the christians and the jews..The propaganda backfired..

Imaam Bukhari left Central Asia, passed the IRANIAN peninsula when Shia was widespread there..and came all the way to Mecca and Medina.He had all the Hadeeth accumulation and has never got an inclination towards the Sunnis..He was merely compiling the 'Authentic Hadeeths..'In the ISLAMIC world.

Notable among them are Hadeeth quoted from Ahlu Bayt..Sayidina Ali RA and AISHA bin Rasulillah..we almost have all authentic hadeeth from Ahlul bayt unless maybe corrupted by the Shias...

Nevertheless please assume that on this ocassion, divisions in ISLAM will never do anything good to islam But will further complicate the stories..Right now as I am talking to you, Shias are separated by the BOHRAS...who 'nearly WORSHIP'...an Imaam..they ask him food, they ask him health and so on..and that is just What Prophet Mohamed saw came to destroy from the world.

They have little faith in the religion..They assume their ..mode of faith...Is the best...

I would appreciate if more concern is raised and mroe questions asked to alienate this kind of Misuse of ISLAMIC teaching...

I would prefer a non-Sunni..A SHIA OR A CHRISTIAN/JEW to answer my questions posted above...Please write evrything in English so that people can have the information you are relaying ..I have just tried to translate the above information so that you stop confusing people this is Either ...THE HOLY QURAAN or a HADEETH...people may think the arabic you are writing is genuine..they think anything written in arabic is pure...

Thank you...

Nur   

OG Girl writes:

" Rez, Sorry brother,you mistranslated my words, what I said was "No, I did not mean that, what I meant is " convenced". I did not convence the Sunni way as they like to call "themselvess"*.. The whole thing (Shia and Sunna" is political rather than religion .

Our dear Shia Sister on SOL wrote this too before:

Other thing sister, give me hadeth we both agree because I am not Sunnah. We rejected sahiih al sitah . Salam

Summary:

OG Girl Says: Shia Sunni Difference is Politics

OG Girl Says: Shia Do not Accept Hadeeth Source of Sunnah

Therefore............ the reader makes conclusion here.

Its this type of lojic that has derailed many great discusiions on these boards.

Nur

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

quote:Originally posted by OG_Girl:

TRANSLATED AND QUOTED AS:

"No, my intention was not that way,My intention was to be an opening,and I won't ascribe to Ahlu Sunnah(SUNNIS ways of ISLAM).You will find them concentrating themselves to politics in favour of their deen..."

am sorry if that made sense...

Salam

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Think I have read all of the thread from scratch to the above thread and am please to know that there is a discussion going on between Sunnis/Shias...

I would love to remind you that, Sunnis/Shias have so many things in Common and so many things dissimilar..

Further proof is required with the authentic narrations especially provided by the Shia group because they have never decided to answer any of my questions posted above...They are feeling Jittery about the questions when Infact if they would have answered some of them, We will today be happy to have found some of the answers on the dialogue between the said groups...

To be noted, the Persian and Jews and mushrikin empires played a great role to destroy ISLAM in the wake of the Prophet's death, coz ISLAM was against their beliefs in IDOLS and SHIRK...They planned and crafted their games properly to antagonize ISLAM...They organized a 'propaganda' against ISLAM in the name of supporting Ahlu Bayt..While the prophet himself didn't give them(Ahlul Bayt).. 'MUCH HYPE'..infact the prophet saw said ...Whoever fears Allah much is the most favoured in the eyes of Allah.He didn't include Ahlul Bayt..

Now that they have created a propaganda..against ISLAM...they infact wanted to finish ISLAM...most people refused their version of interpretations..That is why you see they are 'RARE'..not many..only a group of Shias in IRAN/IRAQ..Not like OG GIRL saying we are ..school of thoughts..we are not..we are not a school of thought with shias..we are a school of thought inside Sunni..Like Imaam Malik/Shaafici and Hambal...Shia is totally different and against MUSLIMS coz of various reasons and interpretations...of ISLAM...

ISLAM came to remove the idols..ISLAM came for brotherhood..ISLAM didn't come for the Prophet Mohamed saw alone...He was merely preaching what god wanted to be preached..Infact Abubakar Ra said...on the eve of The prophet's death..

MANKAANA YACBUDU MUHAMADAN..FAINA MUHAMADAN QAD MAATA..WAMAN KAANA YACBUDULLAHA..FAINAL LAAHA XAYUN LA YAMUUTU ABADAN..

meaning If someone was Worshipping in Mohamed(Prophet)..Then let him know that The prophet has just died..and anyone who worshipped Allah..let him know that Allah will be there forever...

Many Shias have come to realize that they were infact put on a far propaganda until when you meet a shia..he Thinks he has been downplayed and separated from the mainstream ISLAM by unknown cohorts..He starts crying when you tell him the news..about SHIASIM was brought about..Now look at countries like the UAE where a large Shia population wanders..They realize the differences between them and Sunnis and actually accept they have at one given time been under the prophet and Caliphate and someone or a group produced this propaganda to interrupt ISLAM expansion..

Shia was infact introduced to muslims in the persian empire coz they were infact having a problem with ISLAM introduction into their territories..ISLAM had got much power within the persian empire to an extent all the subjects had been told to ascribe to 'Shiasim' or face the Death...

Why did SHIASIM..didn't expand to various ISLAMIC countries..It is subjected to a narrow inclinement..This is coz of the TRUTH in the message..few believed what they said..and what early muslims were following..Go to INDONESIA...world's largest ISLAMIC population of around 200 million..there are no shia..and if there are ..then maybe some two to three expatriates working in the country who shifted from IRAN or IRAQ...

Shia would have come to Somalia long ago..But no ones ascribes to Shiasim..In somalia and never will you hear any Shia in Somalia unless you raise the population of Shia there ...OG GIRL...

You said you would have converted to ...Sunni..Meaning that you assume Sunnis are like Christians to you...When people who join ISLAM are taught the Jurisprudence of Sunni and Shia..They would prefer the Sunni..Coz one would be far much familiar with it's teaching that the Shia..s. ISLAM came to put much claim on the prophecy of all the prophets with a culmination of the prophecy on Mohamed saw...Shias are extending it to say...Someone ..like an Imaam will be missing from this world for close to 1,000 years now.Never has it happened from the Prophet Noah's time upto now...I think Some jews interpreted to them like the JESUS STORY...Our holy quraan tell us that, Prophet Jesus was raised and will come back in the day of judgement Insha-allah.

Now that they value and almost equal Their 'imaams 'to lineages more or better than the prophecy itself..I think facts and real evidences are required to straighten things out.

I posted some questions for my Shia..Peers to answer and only got answers from my Sunni group..

If Shia would have been so 'TRUTHFUL' or TRUSTWORTHY they would get more followers in the ISLAMIC world than the Sunnis..No wonder they are a bunch that causes Disunity in ISLAM more than even the christians and the jews..The propaganda backfired..

Imaam Bukhari left Central Asia, passed the IRANIAN peninsula when Shia was widespread there..and came all the way to Mecca and Medina.He had all the Hadeeth accumulation and has never got an inclination towards the Sunnis..He was merely compiling the 'Authentic Hadeeths..'In the ISLAMIC world.

Notable among them are Hadeeth quoted from Ahlu Bayt..Sayidina Ali RA and AISHA bin Rasulillah..we almost have all authentic hadeeth from Ahlul bayt unless maybe corrupted by the Shias...

Nevertheless please assume that on this ocassion, divisions in ISLAM will never do anything good to islam But will further complicate the stories..Right now as I am talking to you, Shias are separated by the BOHRAS...who 'nearly WORSHIP'...an Imaam..they ask him food, they ask him health and so on..and that is just What Prophet Mohamed saw came to destroy from the world.

They have little faith in the religion..They assume their ..mode of faith...Is the best...

I would appreciate if more concern is raised and mroe questions asked to alienate this kind of Misuse of ISLAMIC teaching...

I would prefer a non-Sunni..A SHIA OR A CHRISTIAN/JEW to answer my questions posted above...Please write evrything in English so that people can have the information you are relaying ..I have just tried to translate the above information so that you stop confusing people this is Either ...THE HOLY QURAAN or a HADEETH...people may think the arabic you are writing is genuine..they think anything written in arabic is pure...

Thank you...

am sorry I mistranslated..But you understood the points we had raised here for all and sundry...You didn't give people your translation on the issues involved and you expect them to translate for themselves meaning you may have a hidden agenda on it.

Last but not least, Please arrange to answer my questions asked earlier on on Shiasm...I would be glad if you answer them one by one giving notable explanations.

Otherwise It means you reputation on this subject has a backward trend...

I am sorry to say all this.

smile.gifsmile.gif