Sign in to follow this  
Mahdi

Hadalkii Wasiirka Maaliyada Puntland uu kaga Warbixinayey Heshiiskii Puntland iyo Shi

You know, if I was Gaagaab, I wouldn't even speak in public. He was demoted from Puntland VP to Finance Minister - yet, he still has the nerve to talk! Speaks volumes of his origins in the Mudug plains.

Seems like there's a conflict of interest between the Puntland leadership. Pres Cadde Muuse and Minister Gaagaab support the new "deal" signed with some mysterious Australian cat named Mr. Terry who represents an unregistered company. On the other hand, Minister Faroole leads the anti-Cadde/Gaagaab branch (which, ironically, supports PM Ghedi's line). This issue is only gonna widen and become more and more controversial. Why is Cadde being so shady? What happened to all that boastful talk of bringing "transparence" to the Puntland government?

Cadde and Gaagaab are openly selling out northeastern Somalia. That's not only Reer Puntland's concern - its the concern of all Somalis because dhulka belongs to every Somali citizen. More and more, this Cadde character's real face is coming out clearer than ever! And I don't like it one bit.

Sky   

Ileen the old Generalissimo was having non other than the disease Emiratisis when escaping the unruly but depressingly clueless nomads in the Land of Punt time after time. The disease Emiratisis is evidently infectuous as some of his ministers have catched it. Other ministers are still in tune and most willingly have an admirable defense mechanism.

Gone is the promised transparency. Accountability, democracy and freedom have all disappeared in the same manner as the rhinoceros and elephant from the Somali grasslands. Totally within reach and beyond imagination.

As far as I'm concerned Canadian Cadde is playing with fire and shall witness the wrath unleashed upon him and his bar buddy Gaagaab in their mission to fatten their allready oversized stomachs with money under the banner of a Gentleman's Agreement. I have been reading HornAfrique's book "Politics for Dummies" much to his oh so valuable advise and imagined how the $200.000 dollars would be spend for Concort's (Or Consort, Concorde, Concert, Concard etc.) security of its new facilities in Majayahan and Dhalan south of Bosasso, the former location of operation of the Bulgarian Mining Company Geomin in the 80s. I could very well imagine that a group of the heavily armed boys called Daraawiish would be sent to cover the fat bottoms of these Australians, while Gaagaab is enjoying the money, dollar by dollar.

Walee Buntilaan inayn meel uu soconin haddii ragga caanka ahaa oo wadanka oo dhan laga yiqiin oo dhulkooda laga eryey (By Yeey) ayn nimankaan caaqa ah naga qaban. Ironically Puntland chose Cadde, because the state was desperate to wash itself from the stank of Yeey's legacy. We can safely conclude that we were fooled. Kor iyo hoosba Korneyl Yeey is running the show, how could we forget that.

Thankful   

Isn't this so interesting? As usual Somalis are complaining about their leader. No wonder we are the only country without a central government that is taken seriously. No matter who is in power there are those that will always find faults in them. I am sick of hearing those of you that are living in N. America and Europe constant complaining about this and that. While you live in your modern societies and the people back home(that I have spent a lot of time with) are suffering. Pres. Cade Muse is building a multi-million dollar airport, he is paying primary school teachers their wages, even things such as direct flights from Puntland to Dubai are now available, and were not before. (For those of you that took the flights that went to Djibouti first then Dubai, which took 7+hours! will appreciate the direct flights that are now 3 hours.) And look at the lack of violence on the Puntland/Somaliland border with him as President, where young men on both sides aren’t dying. And this is the thanks he is getting??? All this, in less then a year. Can you imagine after his term is over what difference there will be?

The majority of people in Puntland, are happy about the oil contract, they have never ever seen someone actually putting actions to words and finding people that are willing to shell out millions of dollars to help them. They are sick of waiting for someone to start doing something with their land. There has been no money stolen; yet people are assuming all ready that he has committed a crime. I will end with this, anyone interested in educating the youth, building and airport and resolving fighting through dialogue has earned my respect. Complain all you want, call all the names you can think of. Just remember, while you are living in your developed adopted countries. Someone has left Canada to rebuild his.

May Allah Bless Pres. Cade Muse.

There shouldnt be anyone questioning the acts of the Puntland State Government. Due to the fact that the Puntland state government hasnt let down its citizens ever since the retired Army General, Mahamoud Muuse Xersi(Cadde Muuse) took office. Cadde muuse has always looked in the interests of the people, and is therefore loved by the people but hated by the thieves. Cadde Muuse and his administration have done so much for Puntland's economy, security and Education sectors in the 6 months he was in office and I can tell the people who are complaining are those who don't want Puntland to move forward. I promise that by the end of Gen.Cadde's first term that Puntland will be the most developed region in Somalia.

Boqortooyada

Listen bro there are pro's and con's to every administration and Cade's reign is no different.Yes the man has done better with the economy of the place,but in terms of security he is crap!.There are murders taking place everyday and those that commit this murders are not punished.The previous administration did nothing for the economy but were good with security and nobody dared do anything to anyone because they knew they would be punished.Yes I am complaining and I am not against Puntland moving forward I AM PUNTLAND.So please dont try to silence criticism of the administration by claiming those that do are somewhat against Puntland.Puntland are a free people who speak their mind.We fought the Siyaad barre regime because he didnt want us to have our say and i aint gonna take it from you son.So Schtump OK?.

Thankful   

Mr. Orgilaqe are you serious? You are saying that Puntland was safer with Abdulahi Yusuf in power, or as you put it good on crime? Need I remind you when Abdulahi was in power; there were several battles that took place between Somaliland, which resulted in deaths. His rivals were murdered (need we start naming people that were killed during his term, regardless of who ordered them?). And probably the biggest thing was the civil war that took place and many subsequent battles when he took Puntland by force, again resulting in many deaths. Yet you would rather return to that? We are not even talking about those that were killed between personal disputes, which was greater then it is now. Back then there was constant war, assassinations and kidnappings taking place.

Maybe you are upset that another tribe is now in power other then your own and many of your people are trying to undermine the new government with killings (just look where they are taking place!), but please. Don't start fabricating stories! There was far more killing before Pres. Cade came in power; this is Puntlands SAFEST ERA.

i am dissapointed in you.Cadde is as much my tribe as Cabdulahi is.

Secondly the era of cabdulahi saw a major civil war in puntland.That was a civil war and you expect deaths.However let us look at pre civil war and post civil war.That's where you can draw the comparison.The deaths i am refering to is general murders not political assasinations.Cadde's fault lies in his softness in dealing with the murderers.I am appaled that you would consider the entire people of Mudug and Nugal not to mention Sool region who have all had to approach Cadde and ask him what he intends to do about this murderers.It is the elders and the general population who want to rid themselves of this murderers and yet Cadde is going"yaaqey maxaa waaye,iskadaaya dhibka nooh" What a softie.He needs to show leadership and kick this murderers asses all the way to their graves!Last but not least please stop refering to some as this tribe or that when talking about Puntland.There is only one people there and they are all the People of Puntland,their tribe is PUNTLAND and cadde is responsible for all as they are the ones who put him in office,and i can say anything i want about cadde he is my Pres.

Originally posted by somalipride:

Maybe you are upset that another tribe is now in power other then your own and many of your people are trying to undermine the new government with killings (just look where they are taking place!)

Are you serious? :confused: You've clearly outlined the underlying reason for your undying support of Gen. Cadde Muuse!

Contrary to what you might believe, there have been murders taking place in all major Puntland cities. Just recently, the house of a top Puntland police commander was attacked in Garoowe! This, sadly, was carried out by fellow Puntland police officers who were angry because they didn't get paid.

Now, I do remember Cadde making plenty of promises about making sure ciidanka booliska get a paycheck once a month. That has not happened - for if it did, the commander's house wouldn't be attacked.

What of Cadde's silence on the Puntland police officers who are being held in Thailand on terrorism charges? Yeah, Cabdullahi didn't care for Puntland for he killed people. Cadde doesn't care for he forgets people. What's the difference, really?

P.S. We're not in Cadde's Puntland - thank Allah. So, we can criticize him all we want and not be afraid of his PSS (remind you of NSS?) officers detaining us. Phew!

READ MORE:

Ma argagixisaa mise waa wadaniyiin wilasha Puntland

http://www.garoweonline.com/2004pro/index.php?id=1663

Sky   

Well we all know the stories behind short men. There is always something up with those guys and Cadde is no exception.

Thankful   

Mr. orgilaqe, Windtalker, Sky. Let me tell you something, please dont comment on tribes. I just recently returned from Puntland. Everything is tribal there, whenever someone was murdered they wanted to know who’s tribe died, and what tribe killed him. The Police commander that committed the murders, do you have a name? Cause I remember everyone saying they don’t know who did it. How can you blame him for those murders, it's like having a Isse Mohamud or Omar in power and committing murders in Puntland and claiming it was Presidents fault. They are all Politically motivated to undermine the Government. When I was there I witnessed many curfews that were put in place and arrests. South Africa is probably one of the most dangerous places in the world, should they fire their president while in office?

Tribe is everything in Puntland, you know damn well you are of another tribe other then his. You are upset he is in power and want to see him out. That's how Somali work, that is why we are where we are today.

Those are the facts; you know what you are and what he is. That is why Somaliland picked a Gudurbursi as vice president to Egal, and now he is president.

Finally, more death, war and lack of development took place with Abdulahi in power.