Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somalia's leader leaves hospital

^^^Hasha, dont worry about the boys in Mogadishu, we are going for their backers ans sponsors and have dealt with many "tough" men.

But again, quit with the bravado and keep the little peace you have. Because if you dont learn the lesson from "impregnable" Mogadishu, secessionists delusion will be like Biafra before it, a thing of nostalga, while the Federal Government will be the only reality.

N.O.R.F   

The TFG is a typical Somali organisaton. Give them a bit of percieved power/influence they abuse it (just like the current SL leadership). Sooner or later they tend crumble from within (as already in TFG cabinet).

well this was a great acting part of yeey... to leave a hospital in 2 days with bronchites is really never heard of before!

i guess he wanned to ditch condum rice meeting! lool.. that worked for now! blame the dump cia folks on this one! lool.. u know how dumb the cia homies are anyways!

still though he got nothing to celebrate back home... hes still the same ole puppet running for live.

Adeer, the TFG is led by Abdullahi Yusuf and can not in any way be compared to the silly day dream that is Hargaysa led by NSS spy Dahir Riyaale.

As for our cabinet, four MP's refused to accept their nominations, last time I checked that was their right. As for the rest most important posts, Interior, foreign, defence, finance, deputies to the PM, the police, army, NSS are all filled. The local admin of Banadir is working so is the top level of the Parliment.

We have a skilled PM who has the support of many in the ground and of course our beloved President.

keep dreaming! u r simply blinded by tribal keenship here but nothing else!

u got every right to dream! but remember its only a dream. reality is totally different homie.

tfg are criminals and will do their time for their criminal deeds soon.

^^^^^The TFG will arrest you if you break the law in Somalia, they will shoot you if you come with a weapon, they will confiscate that house you looted and return that farm you stole. If you talk as you do, you are only breaking the laws which keep you sane and thats a problem for you alone to face. Good luck

i kinda like the way u always say things in the opposite way! this is basically what tfg is doing with uncles blessing lotting and kill innocent folks...!

try it on some 1 else...i am 2 smart for your lil under handed remarks homie...!

that dont work with me.

^^^I wish you luck in your struggle. I welcome your comments gainst the TFG. For if you was a supporter it might make me have doubts. The TFG can be supporters with people who love Somalia, those who want to keep loot will never undertsand because they are allergic to law and order.

Qabyaalad is the norm in Puntland. Nowhere I have argued otherwise.

Fair enough. I can now understand why you are having hard time coming to terms with the fact that there exists a Somali region which is working hard to breakaway from the shackles of Clanism and move towards a more civilised democracy in which man is judged not of which clan he hails from but of his talents and his ability to lead the nation more than anything else. That reality is obviously hard to comprehend for someone who hails from a region in which Clanism and Qabyaalad is day to day norm, And with a Constitution which specifically defines a listed ranking (A, B, C & D) of the clans in the order of importance. Hence, Clan with A ranking will forever be President and leader of the region, and so and so.... It is with little wonder everyone is running away from there. icon_razz.gif

As for Somaliland, although it is not perfect, the foundations to build a better democracy are in place. The ideal Somaliland nation that every Somalilander wishes for, is one that is fair and free from clanism. Unlike Puntland which is dividing up cities like Galkacayo into clanish lines, Somaliland is uniting multiclan cities like Ceerigaabo under one flag and under one nation. We want to bring everyone and make them at home under one big family called Somaliland. Yopu migth think that is dreaming, but that is the ultimate aim.

Originally posted by AYOUB:

The old man's ailing body with its foreign organs is symbolic of TFG.

:D:D

certain clan inhabits the regions of of Puntland. Hating it and its leaders, ya suldaanka, makes you a qabiilist aside from what Somaliland is. As for the state of Somaliland being a clan state, you can lie to your self all you want but the truth is the truth. If its not a clan state, why try to leave Somalia? a better question, the intentions of those who want to secede is no secret to anyone, why keep repeat here. is it an attempt to convince yourself?

I really enjoy when I see how deeply attachd our secessionist brothers have become to the news from their country and capital Mogadishu. They follow every detail of the TFG though they try to only highlight the negetive. Its important that we all welcome this development. You have Northerner posting a threat with the title [somali leader [Yusuf] leaves hospital], you have all the secessionist of SOL looking for Duke so they could get more info to satisfy their new habit. :D

Then we get others reporting on Bulu Burde and other to them "exotic" towns in their motherland. A long way from the Hargaysa-Burco-Berbera traingle.

I made a post and its gone!! Whoa!

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

certain clan inhabits the regions of of Puntland. Hating it and its leaders, ya suldaanka, makes you a qabiilist aside from what Somaliland is. As for the state of Somaliland being a clan state, you can lie to your self all you want but the truth is the truth. If its not a clan state, why try to leave Somalia? a better question, the intentions of those who want to secede is no secret to anyone, why keep repeat here. is it an attempt to convince yourself?

Listen friend, Somaliland is not about a clan or a particular clan. It is about anyone who believes in the idea that Somaliland shall become an independent state and wants to restore the lost soveriengty of the 1960s. Any indivitual from any clan can support that ideology or oppose it. There are many people from Hargeisa, Burao who oppose this ideology as there are many indivituals that support it who hail from Lascaanood.

But the bottomline is; the majority rules, minority's rights respected. If the majority of the people of Somaliland want to remain part of SOmalia, then be it. Equally if the Majority of the Somaliland people want to regain their lost sovereignty, then there is nothing you can do about it. Simple as that.

^^^You got it right saxib, the Northwest clans of Hargaysa are a minority in Somalia thus they will not get their clan secessionist delusion realised. In time they will be nothing more than a memory like Biafra which was much more powerful entity and with more a realistic shot at independence. Or of Africas multitude tribes and ethnic groups.

Sorry secessionists.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^You got it right saxib, the Northwest clans of Hargaysa are a minority in Somalia thus they will not get their clan secessionist delusion realised.

What does that mean? Is your clan bigger than the Northwest clans of Hargeisa?