Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somalia's leader leaves hospital

Juje   

In all the times C/llahi Yusuf was claimed to be sick or dying - and even during the period he was fighting his kinsmen Jamac Cali Jamac in Puntland - he never came out in the open to counter the accusations. He just stayed silent and let the propoganda continue. That even happened recently when Geedi was forced to resign, C/llahi was presumed ailing and under wraps - yet when Geedi returned with his resignation papers he was at the front row and proclaiming victory against Geedi proving wrong all that was alleged against him.

This latest saga has a twist innit. Yeey is countering the allegation head on, calling the press at his bedside and taking photos at the hospital.

Hence my question is why is it different now? Why is he adamant to prove that he is healthy which is very un-him.

In any case hadu jiran yahey iyo hadi kaleba odeyga cafimaad Allah siiyo. habarka qofka koleyba wa laygaga ficaan yahey.

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

That didn't answer what infuriated you when I mentioned about that particular clan?

Of course, if Somaliland is based on qabiil, then people would be running away from it like they do from Garoowe. What makes people like Xaabsade, Qaybe, Fagadhe, Gees, Cadami, and all the other heavyweights of Sool and Sanaag more at home in Hargeisa than they are in Garoowe? Of course everyone is becoming aware of the uglyness of the Qabyaalad that is practiced in Garoowe. In Garoowe, a man from Sool knows that he can never become a president nor take any leadership role, whereas in Hargeisa he has the same rights as anyone else. Go Figure! [/QB]

You seem to have little difficulty in comprehending things. Qabyaalad is the norm in Puntland. Nowhere I have argued otherwise. Now that has been established, what puzzled is the simple fact that you would have us believe Qabyaalad only exists in Puntland and hardly have any dwellers in Somaliland. And while high in your delusions, you have audacity to accuse others of Qabiilism all the while you owe your existence to Qabiil movement whose tenants were to enhance the interests of few. Others owe up to their flaws and mistakes, you on the other hand put dark shades, talking from both sides of your mouth and paying little attention to the inherent contradiction in your arguments, come out yelling Qabiilist, Qabiilist.

As for Haabsade, what he believes or thinks matter little. All that matters is what people of these regions want. If they believe that they ain't being treated fairly, they have the right to dissolve the Puntland Alliance and be on their own as done by reer Sanaag. And they were never forced or coerced into this alliance and they will never be threatened shall they choose to abandon it. And while you so focused on Puntland, let me remind the SSC are part of Somalia, and their loyalty ultimately lies with their countrymen. The few men on Hargesa's payroll that you like parade on these pages might yell otherwise, but I have yet to see the average SSC person whether on these pages or on ground denouncing their beloved Somalia.

later.

Juje....He is being flown to England. I'm thinking something is really up!

LooooooL@Nephtys

Abwaan   

lol...waa isku dhex yaacay...waa yaabe idaacaddee tiri waa dhintay? Ar caadifad badanaa...halka xanaaq ah, ...I fiiriye, C/llaahi ma ahay...? Ma anigaa jirran? hahahaha

Walle Odaygaan waa Siyaasi caalimi ah!

Sheekada aan maqlay paints a whole different story. The President was never sick after all. He faked his sickness to avoid Condoleeza Rice.

Knowing all too well that he has failed to accomplish the wishlist of his masters and having no tangible progress to report,the old man,did what he knows best,He ran away!!

Instead,he sent the new kid on the block to do the talking. Odayga inaba caadi ma'ho :D

Oh,This is not speculation, waa war aan ka maqlay from insiders, who obviously didnt want to be quoted :D

Abwaan   

loool...Faarax-Brown...insiders...u mean the likes of xuubsireed and Allpuntland. Kuwii dhahaayey London buu shir uga qayb gelayaa. Kan siyaasad wax kama oga siduu u hadlayo uma hadleen hadduu siyaasad yaqaan.

Originally posted by Abwaan:

loool...Faarax-Brown...insiders...u mean the likes of xuubsireed and Allpuntland. Kuwii dhahaayey London buu shir uga qayb gelayaa. Kan siyaasad wax kama oga siduu u hadlayo uma hadleen hadduu siyaasad yaqaan.

I was just going soft on the cheer leaders dee. All i wanted to say was, Odayga did what he was always does,he ran away from the truth.Since he couldnt handle criticism from Mrs Rice, He just went AWOL. ;)

66.jpg

Aniga oo Nool oo Aduunka Damaashada Noloshayduna Xayi Tahay ayaan Maqlay Sedex Jeer Waa Dhintay C/laahi Yuusuf, Waan is ka Qoslay hade, Balse Ogaada Alle Dilaa Dhinta Qof ku Nicib kuma dili karo mid ku jecelna Kuma Noolayn KAro Alle Weyne Ayey Geeridu Gacantiisa ku Jirtaa...."

N.O.R.F   

Someone should have told him to remove the plaster covering the hole for the drip he has been on for the past 3 days,,,,

66.jpg

HE the President of Somalia underwent a liver transplant ten years ago in the UK. A major operation which would have kept many an ordinary man in his home. Since that time Abdullahi Yusuf has managed to become founder of Puntland state, then the most effective post war leader of the the Somali nation, outmove the secessionists, looters and clown courts and many political hacks within the Parliment all at the same time.

Yey is the man....

A warrior indeed. ;)

Two things have emerged these past few days.

1. That in Somalia, Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed is important, all the attention given to him by the world and local media highlights this. Even secessionists and die hard looters supporters are discussing his every word and analysing his every move.

2. That in SOL the man named Duke has a following, is missed.

I am touched.

Anyhow the TFGis not going any where. Its like a big giant in a room full of small insects.

The insects will get stepped on sooner or later. Just try to move away as fast as you can.