Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

The Arab League reaffirms support for Somali Unity

This is the final nail in the coffin for the finger-countable (fara ku tiris) secessionists in power in Hargeisa!

-----------------------------------------

Midowga barlamaanka carabta oo ka codsaday beesha caalamka in la taageero dib u dhiska Soamliya

Muqdishu, Feb 28, 2006 ( WDN) - Kulanka 12-aad ee midowga barlamaanada carabta ay ku yeesheen Badda Dhinsan (dead sea) ee wadanka Jordan, ayaa maanta halkaasi lagu soo gabagabeeyey ayadoo laga soo saaray war murtiyeed arimaha Soomaaliya taabanaya.

Kulankan ay isugu yimaadeen midowga barlamaanada carabta ayaa waxaa ka qeyb qaatay wafuud ka kala socotay 22 dal oo carbeed oo Soomaaliya ay qeyb ka tahay, ayadoo lagu jeexjeexay intii kulankan uu soconayey arimaha ka taagan wadamada carbeed iyo sidii sare loogu qaadaa wada shaqeyn dhex marta barlamaanada carabta.

War murtiyeedkii maanta laga soo saaray kulankan 12-aad ee midowga barlamaanada carabta, ayaa waxaa lagu soo qaaday xaalada ka taagan wadanka Soomaaliya iyo horumarka laga samaynayo isu soo dhaweynta hogaamiyaasha Soomaaliya.

Midowga barlamaanada carabta ayaa war murtiyeedkii ay soo saareen waxa ay kaga codsadeen wadamada jaamacada carabta ku jira in Soomaaliya laga gacan siiyo soo ceshada amaanka iyo kala danbeynta iyo in laga taageero xukuumada kmg ah ee Soomaaliya sidii ay u ilaalin lahayd midnimada wadanka.

Sidoo kale war murtiyeedka kasoo baxay midowga barlamaanada carabta ayaa waxaa lagu codsaday in iskaashi laga sameeyo la dagaalanka waxa loogu yeeri argagixisada.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee midowga barlamaanada carabta ayaa sheegay in muhiim ay tahay in shacabka Soomaaliyeed uu helo xukuumad ilaalisa qarannimada dalka iyo midnimadiisa, isagoo shacabka Soomaaliyeed ugu baaqay in meel ay iska dhigaan qilaafka una istaagaan dib u dhiska dalkooda.

Shir gudoonku waxaa beesha caalamka uu ka codsaday in Soomaaliya laga gacan siiyo sidii dib uu ugu dhisan lahaa hay;adihiisa qaranka.

Xigasho: Warbaahinta Carbeed

Maxamed Cumar Aden

WardheerNews, Muqdishu

Xarago   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

[QB] taageero xukuumada kmg ah ee Soomaaliya sidii ay u ilaalin lahayd midnimada wadanka

Exactly , now tell me what in heavens name has that to do with the state of Somaliland. We dont have a problem of disunity or terrorism as opposed to our neighbours in the South. So walalo next time you hear the word Somalia imagine it without its previous union. If you think an Arab Organisation or any other International Organisation is going to change the aspiration,need,desire,dedication,decision and most of all the will of the Somaliland people then you are in a illusion.

Castro   

What the bloody Arab league should do is to put action where its mouth is. Affirmations, condemnations, declarations and confirmations are all a bloody dime a dozen. If it it wants to see a healthy Somalia it should get on the ground and help, if not, it should shut the fcuk up.

Xarago   

^^ Indeed it should. If they really want to do something they should send peace-enforcing troops to those hooligans fighting in Garowe,Bosaso,Galkacyo,Geliinsor,,Xamar, Baydhabo,Kismayo,etc.,etc...... Now that would be an affirmative action, dont you think?

Xarago, walaalo, last time I checked over the layouts of world political geography and the documents residing in the archives of the international bodies such as the League of Arab States, the Organization of Islamic Conference and the U.N. etc, Hargeisa and Burao are part and parcel of the sovereign state of Somali Republic and every native resident of these cities is a citizen of Somalia.

On the other hand, I agree with you nobody can change the will of the people if they are not subjected to external force such as life threatening violence. But the question is … I do not have to put it to you as a question because you are a secessionist sympathizer but will say this: NO ONE CAN ROLL BACK the fusion of the two Italian Somali and British Somali administrations in 1960 because that is the will and aspiration of the Somali people expressed in a free and democratic referendum and without power brokers. Sister, do not get anger with the world. It is just attesting to that fact.

Castro, the point is not troops from arab states to pacify Somalia. Is Hargeisa controlled by SNM hooligans a sovereign state?

Now let the secessionist sympathizers pump selves up by coming up with pages and pages of make-believe stories about how the north was cheated into the union and how they got back their independence from Somalia (amazing. they are Somalia: get independence from oneself).

Take it easy, sister…

Johnny B   

^ As much i´d like to agree with you and the 'oneness' of Somalis , i´d as much dislike the mentality of imposing that "oneness" you sigle mindedly thrive in.

Disturbing is Xarago´s lunatic at 3 o´clock outbrust, "those hooligans fighting in Garowe,Bosaso,Galkacyo,Geliinsor,,Xamar, Baydhabo,Kismayo,etc.,etc",

As if the Hargeisa hooligans were angels of sort.

Fact of matter is , No amount of international organizations´ prub on Somalia´s 'oneness' unity or Hargeisa´s lunatic Angels will make you one or give Hargeisa recognition.

Xarago needs to substantiate how having semi-peace necessitates claiming sovereignty, and you need to substantiate how beeing one justifies beeing so unlike. :D

And why (is)was Somalia a member in the Arab league ?

What are the conditions of beeing a member Arab country?

Somebody help, and please don´t telle me we´re Arabs.

Arab Ministerial meeting to support Somalia

Cairo, March 4, (BNA) During a meeting held in Cairo, today, the Arab Ministerial Committee, concerned with Somalia, forwarded an Arab strategy on supporting Somalia in all fields by reinforcing the interim government institutions in a bid to bring back security and stability to Somalia.

The Ministerial Committee, formed of eleven Arab countries and chaired by the Arab League's Secretary General, Amr Mussa, urged all Arab countries to contribute to the USD 26 million Somalia Support Fund, help the country meet its urgent needs.

The Committee welcomed the positive developments and achievements reached by the Somali Reconciliation Operation and especially Aden Declaration, reached under the auspices of Yemeni President, Ali Abdullah Salah.

The Committee also expressed its appreciation of the steps taken in implementing Aden Declaration such as the meeting of the Somali Parliament and the call, made to the Somali factions to cooperate positively with the Somali president and institutions in order to consummate reconciliation and build the state's institutions.

Source: Bahrain News Agency (BNA), Mar. 04, 2006

Xarago   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

The Committee welcomed the positive developments and achievements reached by the Somali Reconciliation Operation and especially Aden Declaration, reached under the auspices of Yemeni President, Ali Abdullah Salah.

This Saleh is he not the one who has given 'arms' to the current TFG in Somalia inspite of the embargo. Or was that part of the vital aid needed by the Somalis..?

:D

^^^ Ther Arab league have given the TFG some necessery support, the most important of has been diplomatic.

As for Somalia, it was Abdiqasin and Ina Yey who have represented Somalia in 2000 & 2001 in the UN assembly. Where was Egal and Riyaale? The reality is Somaliland is like Puntland, Jubaland and all the other lands part of the republic of Somalia. No one needs to prove the oneness for that is in our blood, religion and customs. We are a single nation, and too small to break into clan fiefdoms which is what is proposed in Somaliland.

Back to the topic, the Arab League is an important ewntity our biggest trade opartners are Arabs and the TFG has a relatiohsip with it the secesionist would love to have.

As for the illusion of a peaceful North West, what was the clan wars between Egal & Tuur, big hooligans I guess.

Xarago   

Originally posted by General Duke:

As for Somalia, it was Abdiqasin and Ina Yey who have represented Somalia in 2000 & 2001 in the UN assembly.

You know Duke you are right walalo, they represented Somalia, but certainly not Somaliland. You know why? It is because they were not elected by the Somaliland citizens thus cannot represent them.I hope I made it easy for you to understand.. :D

Duke :

As for the illusion of a peaceful North West, what was the clan wars between Egal & Tuur, big hooligans I guess.

Do you want to do conflict comparison now walalo. Forget about the era of Tur and Egal. Just list the conflicts you had in the south of the border over the last two weeks, and dont even compare( cause it is impossible task) them to any other place in the region but try to justify them humanely.However that is besides the point, cause our calling of being a sovereign independent state does not rely on the continuos skirmishes in your neighbour hood but rather the determination to run and govern our issues from our own homeland. Though it is a factual point to prove that since you are still determining who should be inferior or superior we ,in Somaliland, had numerous presidential and parliamentarian elections, which were taken part by the actual Somaliland citizens. And not by punch of warlords,'xaran-ku-naax' tribal elders and others gathered and brought together in Arta and Doofarey.

Duke walalo going to the UN does not constitute nothing if you have not done the ground work.You have a lot to cover, so do we. But we are somelight years ahead of you and only time will tell who has succeded. Though unlike you I wish my brothers & sisters in the south of the border the best of luck and also that I pray to Allah SWT grants them the ability to resolve their differences...amiin..!

Xarago, get this: Somaliland is just a province of Somalia with a nice province flag. Nothing less, nothing more.

PS. 1: This is also the general international consensus.

PS. 2: Allocate your energy to work and speak for the unity of Somalia. Fadhi ku dirir of this sort is quite tiresome.

Originally posted by Xarago

they should send peace-enforcing troops to those hooligans fighting in Garowe,Bosaso,Galkacyo,Geliinsor,,Xamar, Baydhabo,Kismayo,etc
:(

How could you say that??? and then say

Originally posted by Xarago

I wish my brothers & sisters in the south of the border the best of luck and also that I pray to Allah SWT grants them the ability to resolve their differences...amiin :eek:

Politikz is a deadly disease!!!

Xarago   

^^They are both solutions arent they huuno..?

Mr.somalieconomist..waad huradeye ee hurdada ka toos huuno