Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Ministers in UAE --- Somaliland Passport Accepted

Blessed   

I know several people that have and still travel on the SL passport, even some of my relatives have come here [London] on the SL passport. It's actually more accepted by European countries than Arabs, I remember going with my cousin to the Egyptian Embassy for a visa and but as she has predicted, they refused to grant her the vias.

It’s used mainly by diplomats, their families, but all you need is a letter of recommendation by the SL government and to satisfy some requirements of the immigration department. Once, SL is recognised it's will be used more widely. I'A

It doesn't equal recognition obviously; it's more like a sign of respect. However, I think that this does point to a positive development in the Arab world; it’s no secret that they are pro-Somaliweyn, despite giving SL support in the development and trade. It’s certainly a good sign that the UAE is now allowing the SL passport and hearing out her ministers.

Those of you that are spitting hot air; you can simply put your minds at rest by contacting the UK immigration or foreign office. We’re not in baadiya walaalyaal, these things can be easily verified. Mise, runtaad ka leexleexanaysaan?

^^^^

You are not getting it? Do you?

My name is Ali Nayruus. Walaahi, I was in London this summer. My Flight was no. 3754 Aitransit on July 13 arrived at Gatwick. Go verify from the U.K immigration what kind of passport I was traveling with and get us back with the results!!

Blessed   

^No silly. Ask them, if people have traveled to and from the UK on an SL passport? If it’s accepted and under what circumstances?

There's no need to pick on individuals and search their purses here, we're talking about a specific passport, from a specific nation, ma garatay?

Originally posted by Nayruus:

^^^^

You are not getting it? Do you?

My name is Ali Nayruus. Walaahi, I was in London this summer. My Flight was no. 3754 Aitransit on July 13 arrived at Gatwick. Go verify from the U.K immigration what kind of passport I was traveling with and get us back with the results!!

Russian ??

^^^^^^I did call the embassies all over the world. They only know Somali Democratic Republic and that Hargeisa, Burao and Berbara are part and parcel of the Somalia. :D

You don't have to lie ,, you can't call embassies all over the world :D

Yeah somalia is so femous of being ghost country (too bad) .... war, killings, bombings, suicide, famine, communicable diseases, etc.

Somaliland is known for its governance, peace, democracy and development.

Sorry to say but that is the fact ,,,,, I hope Somalia will be a paradise again.

You are not. Listen to Somali BBC now and listen to the report of ina Cige. The NGOs are opening feeding centers in Hargeisa because inflaation is soo high poeple including mine in Daami can not feed themselves. The price of 50kg sac of rice is more than 30 US dollars. It tripled within the last 3 days. 15kg of powdered milk is selling more than 80 us dollars. Per capital income in our neck of the woods is 130 US per years. So, we are in paradise. :D

loooooool that is yesterday's news sxb ,, you are too far behind ma is tidhi :D

Yeah there is an infliation and it can happen ,, the NGOs opened the feeding centers for the refugees living the resettlements some areas in and around Hargeisa.

Few days and it will be over IA ....

And what is happening in Mogadishu ??? ,, war, explosives, killings, assasinations, midnight attacks, killing civilians and raping women by xabashis ,,,, isn't that worse than a simple infiation ?

Something is telling me you are an ex-Shiish wanaag member :D