Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

somali fighters surging....restoring security.

RedSea   

what! lool..sxb have you seen any inconsistancies for my support for this group Alshabaab?

I can smell victory. I can't wait until those traitors get what they deserve.

Kashafa   

^^ Great article, even if it has a few inaccuracies, yaa G-haadi Red Sea. Wanted to highlight some of the more salient parts:

Islamist fighters rode unchallenged into both Merka and Elasha after the pro-government militia deserted. With rifles slung casually across their backs, they
waved and smiled
at residents as they moved into the towns shouting "God is great!"

"
The Islamist fighters do not loot our property and do not extort money
," said Yusuf Keynan, whose shop in Merka lies a stone's throw from the azure Indian Ocean.

It is a view shared by residents of Elasha, where more than 100 heavily armed rebels arrived Wednesday night after the pro-government militia fled.

"The Islamic militia are patrolling in the streets," shopkeeper Fadumo Hussein Dahir said in a telephone interview.

"
They have dismantled a roadblock where pro-government militia used to take extortion money from passing vehicles," Dahir said. "... Now things are quiet
."

Peace. Tranquility. Kal-Gacayl. Honour. Nabad. Daganaansho. Confidence. Isku-dhuubnaasho. Equality. I am my Brother's Keeper. I am my Sister's Keeper. Deentayadu. Dadkayagu. Dalkayagu.

For a country that has known nothing but terror and horror for the better part of 40 years(u didn't think shit started in '91, didja now?), those words, the feelings they engender, and the reality they describe, are a soothing balm on the wounds of cabsi, oppression, and qabiil tyranny; a healing calm that descended upon the oppressed masses of Merka and Qoryoolay and gently awakened them from the nightmare of the clan-caste system where unarmed, farming and mercantile communities where terrorised by xaaraan-ku-nax militias.

No more nightmare. No man will ever call you derogatory names. And he who does will be whipped in public like a dog. Nobody will ever refer to you as bointi-fife(0.5) Nobody will take advantage of you because you are a peaceful, unarmed people. No man will dare take your property, harass your daughters, and xoog nii sheegto anymore. Ninkee qabiil cuskado, oo isku haleeyo, oo daho reer hebel baan ahay(F you and your reer), sida loo karbaashaayo, boo dhiig matagaa. Qasaman bi'Rabil Kacba.

This is only the beginning. Justice will be brought to every corner and every tuulo of Somalia. It will be one long, hard, but glorious, slog. And it will be worth every drop of blood shed(of the dhbdlfs, the mooooriyaan, and the qabiilistos), it will be worth every sacrifice and every hardship. For then, and only then will we be -------------------->

One people, One nation, Indivisible, Under Ilaahay(SWT), with Freedom and Equality guaranteed by Xukm-ul-Allah, and the Shareecah Al-Samaxa.

Nephissa   

Shabaabs Whiped 32 Dancers..

"We arrested 25 women and seven men who were dancing near Balad (town). We released them after whipping them. We warned them many times, but they wouldn't listen," he told Reuters.

Ayyyy! :D .. but certain music you can't help but shimmy and swivel.. redface.gif no mo' eh, for this Janet J. :cool: no mo boogiying with the hoover too. Hadiinbo lee kuu imaaado ma ka horeesoo.. kkkkk, ok just kidding. smile.gif

Laba-X   

^^ Macsankor - that Niiko stuff should strictly be limited to their dwellings and privately for their husbands. In public you will be flogged Nephy - be mindful!

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Abu Dujana al-Soomaalee:

^^ Macsankor - that Niiko stuff should strictly be limited to their dwellings and privately for their husbands. In public you will be flogged Nephy - be mindful!

Well... in certain places couples prefer to niiko in public and their "spanking" indoors. smile.gif

winnie   

i just want to say, that the name abu dujana made me smile... i love sahabas :D

*struts around room with bandana wrapped around head*

i ama so happy! but i know yeey will say...i ama so screwed! shaken...easy there! we still dont know whether u is m/f... say hi to somealien for me. its not sahabas...its shabaab. ciao.