Sign in to follow this  
Taako Man

PRES ABDULLAHI YUSUF AND FORMER PRES ABDIQASIM HOLD MEETING: PICS

Sophist   

Che--- I just dislike dishonesty walaalkiis. I don't like AY personally but want peace to prevail brother.

No more bloodshed under some fancy pretext I say!!!.

Taako war waa ducuf iska daa! So many of those folks exist, they mere opportunists, who have a personal vendetta against a person! The difference between him and his mentor is that:

Castro's hate is towards a clan!

Che's hate is towards an individual!

Those will never see the truth or the daylight of the matter, I can hate a certain people or a certain individual but when it comes to the common interest I will put my bitterness to aside in order to achieve what is good for the wider community!

Have you ever watched programmes where two bitterly rivals came together and work it out!

<font color= "orange"We're all in the same ship and hating one another will only help to further sink that ship!

Why can't we stay together in the ship peacefully and sort it out once we arrive at the shores or land but to fight on high seas with the wind blowing at a speed of 190km's per hour and thunder storms raining to say or fight over who or what group is going to steer the ship to safety is indeed not only trivial but a clear sign of madness!

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

Those will never see the truth or the daylight of the matter, I can hate a certain people or a certain individual but when it comes to the common interest I will put my bitterness to aside in order to achieve what is good for the wider community!

I couldn't have said it any better myself. Some people aheeeeeeem El Fidelo, want no government to prevail. He wants this to be a clan war and then when that happens, isbaaros will come back up and tuugnimo will be at an all time high.

This gov't is trying to include members like the esteemed former President Abdiqasim Hassan. It's working for a better Somalia. But some obviously don't want a stable Somalia because they want a recognized clan fiefdom which is 50 km x 50 km.

Castro's hate is towards a clan!

Che's hate is towards an individual!

LOL

When there is no counter debate and constructive rebuttals to smart & articulate individuals[Posts],Then claim that these said individuals hate the Qabil. Brilliant IDEA!!

So,I just need a simple analysis from the great Fiqiyare: Castro/Che[As per their numerous posts] declared their dislike and hate for this puppet govt,Maahino? Now,remind me again the composition of this puppet govt[What was it,the 4.5 fomula]? …..

Moving along now, So in essence that makes them qabil haters irrespective of who was leading the puppet govt,NO? Suppose say Shatigaduud was the choosen doorknob, then that would make Castro/Che hate Mr Shatigaduug's Qabil,YES?

If I have this correctly, Che/Castro would have embraced ANYTHING BUT Mr Yussuf's Qabil? Is that what you folks are alluding to here? If thats the case, Why would Castro Hate this clan?

Does he have personal vendetta against an entire qabil? What could possibly make this self confessed liberal hate this clan? Why would a Somalilander who grew up in Egypt & resided in N.America for N years habor such hate & dislike for an entire qabil? Or is this all a front Castro is putting here? That Yall know things I dont seem to see here? War ileen balo,Ma anaa waalan mise Cadan baa laiga heesaya?

Lets face it. You have no substance and nil argument for this calamity that has befallen Somalia. You have no spin & no good news,so you are accusing men who are steadfast & independent of being qabilist simply because they oppose this puppet govt. Wallahi, I am running out of patience with these Goons

Taako, time and time again have those individuals shown that their given reasons for their oppostion is not sincere!

They have no other realistic alternative and when I highlighted that, they tried to side step my questions or avoid them all together!

Let them rant, shout and lie to themeselves day in and day out soon they will see, the truth coming out from their own mouths! We can suspect and alledge but for sure they will not be able to hide their real anger and what the real reason for their trivial oppostion are!

I shall inshallaah continue highlighting the fact, that they're indeed a clueless bunch of mere sad individuals, who are against the re-emerging of the Somali statehood!

No more Isbaarooyin, as you said! I would love for the President to come out and tell the Mogadishu people, that the government will not 'tax' them for the end of their term, because mainly speaking to oppostion in Mogadishu is due to tax-avaders trying to keep the status quo and a free market open whereby they don't have to pay any taxes on any goods!

Mr Magac Gaal, You can run but not hide! The gallery is my witness!

I will compare your oppostion to that of the late USC, Yes I agree let's topple the government but what would the alternative or its replacement be?

No, that's difficult question for you! But hey atleast you prevented the hated clan of ruling Somalia ever again!

USC might had a right to oppose the government/regime of the day, but you don't oppose if you don't have a viable/realistic alternative!

Hasn't the civil war taught you nothing!

No opposition without a realistic/viable alternative!

Now go and try to avoid my posts but that will not advance you nor your silly cause any further!

Originally posted by Sheikh Fiqqikhayre:

Mr Magac Gaal, You can run but not hide! The gallery is my witness!

I will compare your oppostion to that of the late
USC, Yes I agree let's topple the government but what would the alternative or its replacement be?

No, that's difficult question for you! But hey atleast you prevented the hated clan of ruling Somalia ever again!

USC
might had a right to
oppose
the government/regime of the day, but you don't oppose if you don't have a
viable/realistic
alternative!

Hasn't the
civil war
taught you nothing!

No opposition without a realistic/viable alternative!

Now go and try to avoid my posts but that will not advance you nor your silly cause any further!

What are you babbling about? LOL. Is this guy for real? Can someone please help me here? LOL

What has the USC have to do with any of the things I asked you to analyse? Do you ever think thru what you post? Do you seriously? Do you ask yourself what is expected in a reply? Or do you honestly go into a seizure and literally burst out this nonsense?

Pray tell Mr Fiqiyare where did this USC anology came from? War ileen tano kalee. Do you have anything other than qabil analysis in your arsenal? Do you have a perspective outside of qabilism?can you construct a meaningful argument void of qabilism? Do you have the ability to absorb & approach this calamity outside qabilism? If you don’t, then I honestly believe that there is no sense in debating with you. Because markaad wax hadal aad weydo, you boil it down to " Hebel opposes this becoz he hates qabiilkiisa". You have yet to refute this argument.Runtii. But anyway I let that go away & not bother you until I find something that lacks qabil in your argument.

Sophist   

Che-- you are not (or atleast I hope you aren't) I was reffering to othere here who all over sudden become Mullahs and Nationalistic!!!!

Soomaliya Hanoolaato

me   

^^accusations accusations accusation!

Sophist maxaa ku helay ma birihii aad qaad qaadi jirtay ayaa midi madaxa kaaga dhacday?

About Abdiqasim & AY, well Abdiqasim is an opportunist,lets see what Cali Khaliif does.

To hell with AY and the whole TFG, SL,PL BS.

My prayers go out for the men fighting for Islamic Somalia.

me   

Sophist, its funny how I see guys like you and Baashi being so careful with your words these days.

It seems to me that you are pro-AY or TFG, while you know that we can only expect bad things from this.

We all know that the situation is messed up, so why don't I hear you guys while you are usually always so outspoken.

Are you guys giving AY a chance? Are you giving the Tigres a chance to get their roots deeper into Somalia?

Whats up? please explain why your tone has changed lately.

Sophist   

I am pro peace; whatever will save the lives of my people ayaan kudadaalayaa.

Me: Unless aad uurkubaali sheeganeyso, anigu in badan ayaan kahadley inaad taageere C/laahi aheyn--- I just thought I should say this for the last time.

Wadanku nabad ayuu ubaahan yahay.

PS: Baashe waa nin odey ah, odayaashuna dhibaatada majecla. Nabad doon ayaanu nahay walaale.

PPS: Tan kale, ayaantaan afkiibaa juuqda gabay! amakaag ayaa naheysta maandhoow. laakiin Gunta Rabi ayaa jebin doona insha Allah.