Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ina Ali Sharmarke, its time to resign from happless Sharif's camp.

Dear PM.

It is time to resign from this shamm of a government. This collection of vagabonds, led by the happless Sharif Ahmed a man who turned out to be the worst of Somali politicians.

Its time to move on dear PM, you are the only good man, in this crazy group.

^^^No he is whiter than white adeer. Dont be silly. Sharif Amxaar Hotel, Illeterate Sharif Xasan, Ibbi all part of the "liberations of their ****" are to blame. This honest, innocent lovely man must not taint his future Presedential bid by sticking around with these clan obsessed vagabonds. :D

nuune   

Sharmaake sharka socdo dhinaciisa ayuu shaxda ka wadaa ee waxba ha u ceeb qarinin haduu is casilana arbushaad iyo qarbudaad uu abuurey unbuu ka tagey adeer.

^^^Adeer Nuune, stop the hate. Sharmarke is a civilian adeer who took the wrong job. It was Sharif who made the strategic mistakes and hot air claims from 2006-till today leading children to their deaths.

Thats why our PM needs to resign he has a future unlike the other clowns.

Juje   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

nuune, sheekadu halkay ka socoto fahan niyow ,,, ha is dhegoolayn ,,,
:D

:D:D

mar mar ayu macangag noqda... :D

Dhubad.   

I had to admit the guy waa qunyar socod! Siduu u maqan yahay unbuu soo baraarugi kolkuu cabaar joogaba. :D

He has innocent face, waa ciyaalka xaafada.....taloo yaa ogaada saacadaan wuxuu leeyahay yaakhay kuwaan maxay ahaayeen banadka wada lol

nuune   

JB & Juje :D isma dhagooleen sxbyaal, xuubka inaan ka siibo xaajada unbaan diidanaa isla markiiba ee waan ogahay meesha ay hashu ku salaama naqsaneyso.

Duke, adeer, for real, there is no way, or even argument kama yaalo, in aad sharmaake ka dhax saarto dhibaatada, sidaa doonto yeel ama samee ama keen cadeemo whatever, he si the prime minister of Somalia, to say waxba faraha kulama jiro, cid ka ayeeleeso malahan smile.gif

waan is fahanay hada adeer

^^^Yup this is stright from Qardho is that not right Juje, what changed? :D

Nuune: go get some pics of Riyaale getting welcomed by Shiekh Al Sabax :D

^^^Shangole will go down with the Kharajites and wont be going back to Sweden. Talk about hypocracy a man who is in love with Mohamed Abdi Yusuf one moment and then Fuad Shangoole the next. :D

^I will take you to task, dig up SOL archives, and let me know if you find anything written by Che in praises of or support of Mr. Abdi Yusuf.

I guess you finally settled on Shangoole and Yusuf being my qabiil mates...try again :Dicon_razz.gif