Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

President Sharif due in London to meet PM

NASSIR   

I don't think the British PM will meet officially with a transitional president of a country in anarchy unless it is done to boost his position of power vs that of al-Shabaab group? Perhaps his Foreign Minister.

ANWAR   

It's first time a Somali President will meet a British PM for a long time.

KKKKKKKKK HE BEAT Yusuf

Oz   

Peacenow: That's what am talking about.Positive thinking not humiliating RIGHT! :D

I must say the immense pressure from the lads worked.

Good stuff, EDIT if this news is legit FINE, thou I haven't seen any website reporting. Otherwise, I could be wrong by my statement knowing the posters aim of constant bashing of his own kind.

GAAROODI   

you somali's have no ambition.....wow he gets to meet the PM. this is known as southern difficiency always talking about lunch, dinner, casumad, for the love of God. Build a state and that the only way you will be taken seriously.

Originally posted by Nassir:

I don't think the British PM will meet officially with a transitional president of a country in anarchy unless it is done to boost his position of power vs that of al-Shabaab group? Perhaps his Foreign Minister.

yaa ,,, bal hadda halkaa iigu celi sheekh ,, :D