Sign in to follow this  
Garaad Bari

Sheekh Aadan Madoobe oo ku guuleeystay xilka Afhayeenimo ee Baarlamanka SOmalia

Xilka Afhayeenimo ee Baarlamanka Somalia ayaa waxaa ku guuleeystay Sheekh Aadan max'ed Nuur Sheekh Aadan Madoobe, ka dib markii uu helay cod dhan 153 wareegii 3aad oo uu kula loolamayay Mudane Ibraahim Kiish Buur.

Kulan Balaaran oo Baarlamanka Somalia maanta uu isugu yimid Magaalada Baydhabo, ayna soo xaadireen in ka badan 211 mudane ayaa wareegii ugu damveeyay oo ay isugu soo baxeen Sheekh Aadan Madoobe iyo Ibraahim Kiish Buur ayaa 153 cod waxaa ku guuleeystay Sheekh Aadan madoobe halka 54 codna uu helay Ibraahim Kiish Buur.

Natiijadii cod bixinta ayaa waxaa ku dhawaaqay Gudoomiye K/xigeenka 2aad ee Baarlamanka Somalia Cismaan Cilmi Boqorre oo shir Gudoominayay kulankii Maanta, isagoo xaqiijiyay in Sheekh Aadan madooobe uu ku guuleeystay jagadaasi, ka dib markii uu helay 153 cod, halka 54 na uu helay Kiish Buur, iyadoo 6 codna ay halowday sida uu sheegay Boqorre.

Gudoomiyaha Cusub ee Baarlamanka Somalia ee Maanta la doortay Sheekh Aadan Madoobe oo halkaasi hadalo ka jeediyay ayaa waxa uu u mahad celiyay intii dooratay iyo intii aan dooran, isagoo sheegay in uu ku faraxsan yahay in sida dimuqraadiyada leh ee loogu doortay jagada, isagoo tilmaamay in si cadaalad ah uu u gudan doono xilkiisa.

Sidoo kale Waxaa halkaasi ka hadlay Ibraahim Kiish Buur oo kula loolamayay Sheekh Adan Madoobe jagada Afhayeenimo ee Baarlamanka Somalia, waxaana uu ka sheegay in uu ku faraxsan yahay isla markaana uu ku qanacsan yahay sida ay u dhacday doorashada.

Source

nuune   

I think Madoobe was waziirka cirka iyo wax la jiro, am happy one of reer Reewin was elected to be afhayeenka baarlamaanka, waay to go baydhaboodka.

BAIDOA, Somalia, Jan 31 (Reuters) - Somalia's parliament elected a new speaker on Wednesday to replace one ousted over his overtures to Islamist rivals defeated by government and Ethiopian troops during a two-week war in December.

Members of parliament voted overwhelmingly in favour of Sheikh Adan Madobe who takes over from Sharif Hassan Sheikh Adan, voted out of office on Jan. 17.

Adan's sacking drew international criticism that President Abdullahi Yusuf's government was missing a crucial post-war opportunity to become more inclusive.

"Sheikh Adan Madobe has received 154 votes, thereby becoming the new speaker of parliament," Deputy Speaker Osman Elmi Boqore told parliament, adding that runner-up Ibrahim Adan Hassan won 54 votes.

Parliament sources said Madobe enjoys support from Yusuf, who arrived in Baidoa on Tuesday evening.

The government, backed by troops and weapons from Ethiopia, drove out the Islamists who had controlled the capital Mogadishu and much of the south for six months.

Former speaker Adan had close ties with Mogadishu businessmen who financed the Somalia Islamic Courts Council. He tried several times to strike peace deals between the government and the Islamists -- moves that infuriated the government.

Runner-up Hassan accepted defeat.

"I have accepted the result and I will work with the new speaker of parliament," he told the house before embracing Madobe amid applause from MPs.

Madobe said in a brief address to parliament: "I wish to congratulate the members of parliament who voted for me, including those who did not vote for me. I promise to be fair and just to all."

Abwaan   

Waa wax la iska filaayey, waana ayaan darro, can the guy write? I don't even think that he can talk properly, meaning giving speech, mediating and chairing meetings.

Soomaali dhibaato iyo ayaan darro ayaa haysata midba midkuu ka xun yahay baa jago loo dooranayaa. He is obviosly aother Ethiopian puppet. Shariifkii qaadwalaha ahaa ayaaba ka dhaamey runtii.

I think the bonus nowadays is the more ruufiyaan you are to Amxaaro the more you get elected.

^ Let me play devils advocate for a second.

According to some here Geedi is Zenawis favourite puppet right?

So a candidate Geedi favoured would be more of an Ethiopian puppet going by your logic and would be guranteed the Speaker seat right?

madoowebr2.png

But I guess Geedi has fallen from the Ethiopian graces and Abdullahi is now on cloud nine riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :D

i heard Mr Madoobe is fluent in MAY MAY which is also 1 of the official somali languages according to the TFG constitutionif i am not mistaken. so i don't think he will need to speek somali.lol!!

even thou the Qaldamin will need Turjumaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ He probably speaks both well. But in Many countries they speak back and forth in to different languages. For instance in Canada they speak French and English back and forth and have translators in the house.

^^^It is indeed,

5462.jpg

Shiekh Adan madobe is a much stronger character than the former speaker, he is a nationalist and has a good religious educational background, I have been told.

^^^He has fought for his people against those who occupied his region as a member of the RRA.

Unlike Shiekh Xasan dahir, Shiekh IndaCade, Shiekh Sharif, Shiekh Cirfo, Shiekh Abdiqasin who all fought to instal an occupation on fellow Muslims, who shed blood in North East, Gedo and clan courts.

When you lose the war, dont call others title you would not want for your fake hero's..