Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Who are the Somaliland's rubber-stamped opportunists from SANAAG

Xudeedi   

As a Makhiri person, I know that one of the few appointed personnel currently petitioning the "Somaliland" secessionist administration have never set foot on Makhir soil. They are considered self-interested opportunists and pariahs in the eyes of their community, that is why Mr. Silanyo can discard and replace them with much better puppets.

They have no say in the actual daily affairs of the powerful Makhir community and their expansive land that stretches from Erigavo to Bosaso up to the Sool Plateau.

It's sad that they are being used as puppets to hoodwink the international community. At least their petitions would have appealed to common sense if "Somaliland" was an actual, internationally recognized state.

Silanyo himself is considered a governor of a region, mainly dominated by his clan (numerically minority in the larger scheme of Somalia's major ethnic groups}.

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

As a Makhiri person, I know that one of the few appointed personnel currently petitioning the "Somaliland" secessionist administration
have never set foot on Makhir soil.

hey have no say in the actual daily affairs of the powerful Makhir community and their expansive land that stretches from
Erigavo

Can't set a foot in Erigavo? Please just stop embarrassing yourself.

Ps. I'm with you on that Gagala battle

Saalax   

I agree with AfricaOwn stop embarrassing yourself and trying to make enemies in two fronts, we currently sympathize with the makhiir communities plight in galgala.