Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Oog attacked by SSC?

Originally posted by Duufaan:

... the only sl thing can do, is to bribe

That was when Riyaale was running things. We all know now that siilaanyo doesn't have the capital to continue to grease the palms of Xaabsade&Co, so I believe it won't be long before Xaabsade&Co repent their venal hospitality towards their marfash patrons and finally fall in line with the wishes of their Darawiish family, as was expected anyway. :D

Saalax   

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

^^ Dude you and your Little Militia will be exterminated before they even know it , this is Not Booto it was just a few months back when we captured widhwidh and took 12 Prisoners of war to maandhera No hit and run cowardly attacks will liberate Laaska for you try harder.

as for faisal he is just sending a clear message to the nabbadids.

Spot on.

Som@li   

This imaginary country, is not woking, it is time seccesionists get it, pple in SSC and Maakhir don't want them.

SSC community are more organised than ever before, They are very effective and united this time, I predict,this time next year, there will not be any seccionists in SSC.

Puntland has been a major obstacle to SSC, and they are running their affairs their way.

NGONGE   

Storm in a tea cup. Nothing will happen and no war will take place. Siilaanyo will create yet another committee and the talks will continue.

Saalax   

^^^ Hiding under the bushes lol, on a serious note though this is a somaliland issue not just a party issue too much finger pointing isn't good.

NGONGE   

^^ talks about what , the time of talking and using diplomacy is over no more gudi only guns can solve this issue.

Yes that is one approach I suppose but is Siilaanyo the kind that jumps for the gun straight away? :D

He will take his time and work out the consequences of this attack and since you and I can clearly see it's an act of provocation, he will eventually choose to ignore it and carry on with his gudi games. I can't see him fighting unless there is a very good (and profitable, politically speaking) reason to do so.

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

^^^ Hiding under the bushes lol, on a serious note though this is a somaliland issue not just a party issue too much finger pointing isn't good.

Riyaale took the blame for the arrests that were ordered by the courts and everything in between. I think Silaanyo and his party should be blamed for everything as well.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

We need the Kulimey supporters to tell us how this problem can be resolved. Where are they?

this problem existed before Kulmiye won the elections the day of the elections and even before that , people were being ambushed today there is no ucid udub kulmiye. The elections is over. We need to stand behind our goverment.

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

We need the Kulimey supporters to tell us how this problem can be resolved. Where are they?

this problem existed before Kulmiye won the elections the day of the elections and even before that , people were being ambushed today there is no ucid udub kulmiye. The elections is over. We need to stand behind our goverment.
Politics is always going on. Kulimey and its supports had the answers to Riyaale problems, so I need them to fix this issue quickly. These A-holes were moaning about this previously, so you need to put pressure on them.

Abtigiis   

SSC on the offensive. Heart warming development. With Awdal on fire on the West, are we seeing the demise of the clan Utopia called Somaliland?