Sign in to follow this  
QabiilDiid

Defection of two true sons of Somalia from secessionist camp!

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by me:

Jaylaani, jabuuti hadaad ku soo kortay Somalia maxaad ka taqaanaa? You see things Black and white, Somalia is all shades of grey, be careful man, Somalia is quicks and for people liek you, who don't know where loyalties lie. Don't let folks like Red Sea fool you, they know what they are talking about, they know that Somalia will always be one and will never be divided.

Are you saying Djiboutians aren’t Somalis? You are ignorant creature. That is all I have to say to you in that regard.

Yu said I only see things as black and white. Xalaali wa cadaan saaxiib. Hilibka qaydhin iyo bisayl waxaa u dhexeeya waa yac yacooda…no body eats yac yacood.

I don’t play the politically correction game nor do I hate any one in particular. You either go left or right and I picked my path with clear understanding of my destiny. You on other hand is dwelling on ideas created by people who no longer play any part of your current political circumstances. Some times you need to go back to the drawing board and reconstruct and redirect your point of view. Somali weyn is a concept, which only exists in the minds of your kind with out any consideration of the situation on the ground.

BTW, Red Sea and I have more in common than you can imagine so stop the hate and deal with the task on hand respond to him accordingly.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

If my “empty Slogan” is making you that sick than we must be doing something right. Don’t you agree, my friend?

SOL newcomers and dear guests do not get surprised. It is the nature of the proponents for the dismemberment of Somalia to practice ad hominem when they are cornered with hard facts against their unworkable formula. Most of the time, I do not tolerate their drivel and the admin knows that. They, the admin, have been busy editing the drivels of the emotionally crippled secessionists and the suitable responses I give them. This time I except this guy..what is his name Gaylani because he says he was born in Djabouti and was raised by the french..I am going to give him a nice response in question format.

What caused Abdirahman Tuur to defect or reach the conclusion that that this Land Land thing is nonstarter? I warn you do not personalize it!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ridwaan:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^lol. Somaliland with this and the Burco incident seems to be in trouble.

the Burco incident is eternal,it will be handle in civilized manner Insha Allah as for the two soldiers,they went there in order to help out their brothers in the South,just like Hargeysawis got together in order to donate money to the flood victimis in the south...I don't see anything wrong with that.

Unlike your uncle who dragged Tigray troops into Somalia to kill other Somalis,they (two soldiers) actually were trained by Ethiopians and will use that training to fight against their trainees those which your uncle brought,the term Muslinimo and Somalinimo is true in their book while you and your likes hide behind the banner, so think about this for a second, a "seccesionist" is helping his fellow brothers in the South while you and your likes support those who would kill them,the Axmara....that is low.
BUMP!

Nayruus, admit it man. You love Somaliland :D

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Nayruus:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

If my “empty Slogan” is making you that sick than we must be doing something right. Don’t you agree, my friend?

SOL newcomers and dear guests do not get surprised. It is the nature of the proponents for the dismemberment of Somalia to practice ad hominem when they are cornered with hard facts against their unworkable formula. Most of the time, I do not tolerate their drivel and the admin knows that. They, the admin, have been busy editing the drivels of the emotionally crippled secessionists and the suitable responses I give them. This time I except this guy..what is his name Gaylani because he says he was born in Djabouti and was raised by the french..I am going to give him a nice response in question format.

What caused Abdirahman Tuur to defect or reach the conclusion that that this Land Land thing is nonstarter? I warn you do not personalize it!
Who are THEY? I'm only one individual with independent way of thinking.

What was that song by Hassan Adan:

ILAYN DOQONINE QIIQ KAMA KACDEE

DAAMAYKAY MEER MEERISAA

BTW, Abdi Tuur (RIP) had the right to express his opinion. He later apologized about the mistake he made in that regard before he died in HARGEISA last year.

The question is did his decision change our vision?. That was 13 years ago and we still here kicking. So how does that grab you?

P.S. there is another thing the French taught me...Do you wanna know?