Sign in to follow this  
Tahliil

Now They Reached the Goal Will Ethiopians Let Yeey live or......???

Tahliil   

Tahlil just as Somali-Friend said and I said it again that President Abdullah Yusuf is not a simple man and does not allow to be navigated like a puppet on a string

Exactly my point...that itself constitutes a threat. And a politacal decision to follow soon to get rid of him and anyone else with a shred of a different agenda...don't you think? You reckon Melez is doing everthing he is doing for fiisabiililah? Once he is done with this mission, he must have a puppet in hand, and as Abdullahi is not known to be a softy puppet according to you, therefore, the valid conclusion is Yeey to vanish...right?

Would you want an old stubborn warlord running around loose in the cuontry, with a differnt mission than what was agreed upon, enciting the people against you after all you've done simply because he says, and believe me Yusuf Yeeyi will say, that he doesn't want follow instructions from Oxom? i think not but watch, i predict someone Ooold choking on a very, very cheap pretzels...rightly so or NOT

Tahil,

Please read this:

On the contrary what President Abdullahi Yusuf did long time ago was:

Contacted and held discussions with ONLF

Contacted and held discussions with WSLF and SDL that are in Jijiga

Contacted and held discussions with SPDP the governing party of somali region and the party that has all the federal parlimanet members from somali region

Studied and consulted with experts about the ethiopian federal constitution and the place of the somali people in ethiopia in it.

He reached a conclusion that the somali in ethiopia have rights and legal means to do what they choose peacefully. He told all of them including ONLF his conclusions.

ONLF respects him more than Aweye when it comes to the somali people whereever they are. They don't agree on the conclusions and methods, but the man had the decency to speak with the somali people in ethiopia and understand their current situation from all aspects.

All this was done before TFG. There was no surprise when he was elected president. The man in Jijiga knew who Abdullahi Yusuf is.

Aweye BTW is the most disliked in Jijiga.

Baluug   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

I don't see why any somalian would have any problem with that, unless you want to use your house to host somebody who wants to destroy us.

That is exactly what Abdullahi Yusuf has done. He has invited his enemy into his house, and even made him dinner and let him sleep in his bed, while he sleeps on the couch. Sad days indeed.

True Somalia will always be an irrendentist state, until we get back what is rightfully ours.

Some people here are overestimating Ethiopia's capability. Ethiopia cannot 'colonise' Somalia.

It's true, Ethiopia's current military expense is most likely being underwritten by Uncle Sam, but that will not last. Ethiopia will do whatever damage it can do for the next couple months at most, and retreat.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by Caamir:

Tahlil just as Somali-Friend said and I said it again that President Abdullah Yusuf is not a simple man and does not allow to be navigated like a puppet on a string, but he is the recognized transitional president of Somalia. More importantly, he

recognizes Ethiopia's borders since venturing in this dangerous endeavor will cost him disastrous consequences just it happened to Mohamed Siyad Bare and Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke.

WTF ? You are so full of it. I cannot beleive u said that. halkeed warkan kasoo saartey? qof soomaali sheeganaya Afkiisa kama soo bixine. A/y is a simple man and bigest puppet for melez and the US. Aqli maleh. Big time Calooshiis u shaqeyste oo bariiskiis uun ka fakiriya, traitor/loser/murder oo raba inay Soomaliya qasnaato waligeed so he can continue to recieve his cash assistance. cudur xun buu u dhiman soon.

Originally posted by MC Xamar:

quote:Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

I don't see why any somalian would have any problem with that, unless you want to use your house to host somebody who wants to destroy us.

That is exactly what Abdullahi Yusuf has done. He has invited his enemy into his house, and even made him dinner and let him sleep in his bed, while he sleeps on the couch. Sad days indeed.
My neighbor,

Why do you want to be dishonest with quoting me? Let me repeat to you so you get it clearly.

There are countries and groups that do not want us ethiopians to get peace and get out of poverty.

If you choose to house them and keep them in the neighborhood to destroy me, don't cry if your house is destroyed with them.

Why can't you use your house to have a peaceful neighborhood? Do you know that somalia is in the best position to do so. From Yemen to Sudan to Uganda we all would be gathering for coffee in Bassasso and talk over things, ethiopian coffee, kenya khat for those who want, Yemen rag and the affable somali host.

But if you choose to house Isayas in Kismayo when he is afraid in his 1000km border with me in the north, you are inviting me for a fight with him in your house.

You ICU brought eritrea.

That Jihad and Islam was only being used as a commercial tool. We are thankfull for the people of Somalia that did not allow imposters to damage the name of the Religion.

Of course a small damage has been done to the title Shiek that will need work to repair the damage and restore the confidence.