Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Put your $$$ Where your Mouth is...(Pro-ball Fans)

Y'all thought having shaq moving from coast to coast and landing right on Wade's lap was the best thing that happened to the eastern conference, THINK AGAIN!!!

Some of y'all Pro-ball fans might have been biting your nails, shaving your armpits, stuffing your faces with all sorts of food because of deep depression, no one can blame you for being depressed about the Big news. Webber coming to philly is the last thing eastern conference contenders such as pistons, heat, wizards,cavs imagined would happen. Having said that, webber playing along side AI is one of the best trades thus far, only the shaq trade was better news in hollywood, but this news sure has fans all over scratching their heads with a big question mark, except the sixer fans. I don't want to rub the good news in anyone's face, but y'all might wanna put your money where your mouths are from this beyond on, because we not only have the east on lock down now, but the entire league from today on. R.I.P to Brian skinner and corliss williamson(wuv U), and a big hallelujah goes to GM King for finally giving the boots to kenny thomas and big Dog.(BOUT TIME)

WHERE ARE THE HEAT FANS @@@@@@@@@@@@@@, WHERE ARE THE PISTON LOVERS@, COME OUT, COME OUT, LAYZIE WANTS TO PLAY

layzie! i dont know what kind drugs u is on gal! i sure like to try them!

chris webber!! whadda a big time looser!! hes the biggest L!!

champion ship game is gonna be between the heat and sta! how come u dont see that!! r u suffering from mother nature!! :confused:

I am not a philly fan but i like this trade too, not only they got C.Webb but they also got R.roger which is a good outside shooter.

I am happy to see A.I finally got some help, and this is also good for the league because the weakest division just became big contenders..

shyhem   

I'm not abig fan of NBA until the playoffs starts,but i must say Chris Weber sucks big time.He got knee issues and i don't think he will ever be the same.As for that Iverson guy,he is too short to win an NBA championship.

Shyhem

I'm not abig fan of NBA until the playoffs starts...

You said it , "not a fan". Stick with football shyhem. Your criticism should be limited to those giant football players, and who got traded to where. Worry about Randy Moss for a change or whichever dude you favor the most.

Playmaker, a wise man once said what you said, but nevertheless, I believe that Rogers can be the perimeter shooter he once was in the Celtic uniform under O’Brien. I also believe that Webber with all of his past trouble, he can start fresh in Philly, and feed off Ai’s energy. Webber needs a chance, just like any other great player before him. Finally, I really believe he would come through for this team, he has been hungry for a NBA title, long before he was a king-man, and with Ai’s long time search for a big man, he finally had his prayers answered.

This is a dangerous team folks, watch out.

shyhem   

You said it , "not a fan". Stick with football shyhem. Your criticism should be limited to those giant football players, and who got traded to where. Worry about Randy Moss for a change or whichever dude you favor the most

I definately agree with you.

This is a dangerous team folks, watch out.

I don't think so.They just lost to the kings minus Peja,and Weber had a chance to win the game but as usual he come short.

I don't think so.They just lost to the kings minus Peja,and Weber had a chance to win the game but as usual he come short.

Shyhem, its a shame you think that everyone has to be perfect right from the start.

If my memory services me correct, it was a 2point loss, you lose some as you win some.

The nets game was unexcusable, that I must admit, but we got back on our feet lastnight against cavs, and to me thats a true definition of a team play.(total team effort)

Regardles of webber's health status, I still think this is a team who can capture the atlantic division title without a worry.

Lake the Agony, your comments are insignificant and so is your opinion in general, NEXT.

Gediid   

^^^^Ouch that must hurt...... :D

AI(my fav player in the NBA) is the only player who plays his guts out in every game and I would love to see him win an NBA title b4 he retires but it seems like the front office people in Philly aint doin a decent job of helping him win that title for the city and the franchise.Webber was an excellent player but age and the last injury from Sacromento make him less of an impact player than he used to be before.With the resurging Pistons and now Miami with Shaq/Wade, the Eastern conference is a little tougher than it was a year ago and Philly needs a few more pieces in place before they can make a serious run for the championship.

^^^

On point...and add the celtics getting stronger and playing good basketball now

How could you talk down about the heats and at the same time praise the lonely sixers, its makes zero sense....If you only could seperate the luv you have with a particular player and basketball