Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: SNM legacy

The bitter garowe boys smile.gif

The pirateland is falling apart, Sool is threatening to leave (like you had it to begin with), misery across your whole region is more widespread.

Cade seem like an alright leader incomparison to the crooks you guys have now, and here you are worried about the SL elections? My dude, set your priorities straight before others set it for you.

PS. UDUB 2010, all the way. ;)

Originally posted by Xaji_Xunjuf:

I see you admire the president of Somaliland as usual

Not as much as the Mugged SNM, admire and revere the old NSS Chief spy who used to arrest and torture them on behalf of the Barre regime. :D

Did the SNM founders & reputed clan Mujahid's ever believe that they would get rid of Siyad Barre to empower one of his lowly thugs? :D

^^^lool. Stick with your day job lad, you should never try your hand at stand up. :D

here is a joke, when will the lections in NW Somalia be held? :D:D:D

^^^Yes indeed the Pirateland in your head like the recognition for "Somaliland" as a seperate nation, is doomed. Puntland State of Somalia on the other hand is doing well Alhamdulilah.

Lets make a bet. I bet I will achieve my independence before you can leave your current misery state of the former Somalia smile.gif . Face it, Somalia is doomed.

^^^If Somalia is doomed, then all Somali's are doomed including those who live in the NW. As for your bet, why would I bet with a confused person who is cursing his own country? :D

GAAROODI   

yo, guys this kid is going to cry, duke except the reality saxib, the truth will set you free. Dont cry about it.

our election is our election, we have institutions that are in charge of making it happen regardless of when it happens, the electoral commission is made up of all three political parties, no only udub. So firstly, lets state the truth. wether i like or hate it.

- Alshabab is going to take over Somalia with out doubt

- American diplomatic intervention and the return of Somalia to UN trusteeship is going to happen.

- Puntland will continue to shrink as it is today, this is all do to competing parties, the pirates are getting more powerful, the gangsters are becoming more influential, the islamists there are getting backing from alshabab waiting for their oppertunity. Every party that is criminal seems to be more powerful then the government, this has weakend the admin even more.

- The people of puntland seem to be disalussioned with the admin.

- Somaliland on the other hand has grown year on year getting stronger, economically, militarily and politically, with the kenyans more enganged, with the arabs opening embassies, with jews wanting to establish links, with the american and the europeans begining to realise the truth that its only Somaliland that can be taken seriously and that the rest are ethier bin landen sympathizers or criminals.