Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

Pres. Dahir Rayaale Officially welcomed by the State Department

Originally posted by somalipride:

quote: in the pics shown you saw secrete service you foolish haters stop with the hating lool.

I was wondering how could they show such ridiculous pics. Who are they trying to fool? Their leader goes for a tour of Washington all by himself with no "state department guide"; there's no mention of it on any U.S media including the state department website. Instead they produce suspicious pics. Then I realized, they are using these bogus pics to send back home. Distribute them as propaganda for their cause and most importantly relieve a lot of frustration to show they are making progress towards their dream of independance. These pics are not intended for the Diaspora. You gotta do, what you gotta to do; I suppose.
Before his Washington tour he also stopped at London to take some pics by Big Ben (I think that's what's called)

You know, these guys ashamed the name of "Somali President" to a point where western Governments will not take seriuos next real Somali president. They (Riyoole and Yeey) dont really look predidential. I tell you... Siyaad Barre was the last good thing happened to Somalia. Ala Yaa raxma.