Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Football or Baketball?

I just wanna see if there is an atalantic divide when it comes to wot sports are played.

wot do u guy's prefer. Footie ronaldo style or Baskeball MJ Wanabies?

FOOTBALL AS IN SOCCER? OR FOOTBALL AS IN NFL?

I PREFER TO WATCH NFL FOOTBALL...ALL THOSE SEXY BUILT N BUFF MEN WEARING THOSE NICE TIGHT STRETCHY PANTS...THEY ALL HAVE VERY NICE BUTTS...WELL MOST OF THEM..I REALLY LIKE WHEN THEY'RE DOIN THE "HUT" AND THEY ZOOM DOWN ON THEM..MMM MMM

BUT BASKETBALL IS ENJOYABLE AS WELL..ESPECIALLY WEHN THEY PALYERS TOUCH EACH OTHERS ASS'S WHEN SCORING OR WHATEVER.. MMM MM

Lefty   

ahahahahahah Gangiizterad

why don't you join with me a little one on one B-Ball. ONe thing is fo sho, there will be alot of Ass-touching between me and you!

Anyway,,,Basketball is my number one option. After that is Soccer. I'm just all around Ball-player.

-------------------

PUt up or shut up

Ariadne   

even though Im on the other side of the world I prefer football(soccer north american terminolgy) cuz not only is it more fun and competteive but I can't play basketball to save my life....pathetic isn't it? redface.gif

nuune   

female gangestarad, ha ha ha haha

actually am football addict,the soccer one not the american one.

WingA   

am TOTALLY a SOCCER aka FOOTBALL player, fan, supporter and a manger wateva else that comes with football!!

the day ENGLAND win the world cup is the day i will get marry!! lool..

peez y'all

NoVa   

Football as in SOccer??? nope nope nopeeeeeeeeee..even thought i use to be a good soccer playa for a girl... ;) or u guys mean Football as in the NFL??? Oh Randyyyyyyyyyyy MOssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss lol

Basketball is my game....

SOccer just takes the time of watching..not to mention u'll get so bore watching a full 45 min. without a goal. Where as in basketball, u'll see a plenty of action happening in just the first quarter of the game...a couple of dunks here and there, cross-over, and plenty of 3 point's that make the game much more enjoyable to watch.

Ta Ta Tiya*

Female G i ment football, u c there is no such thing as saccer (notice the american accent) most of the world play football americans Play american football, although i have never quite understood y its called football when the only limbs that are in action with the ball are ur hands?

Winger saxib? prepare to wait a long time before u get married lol.

Nova ur wrong even whena game ends 90mins over and there is no goal there is plenty else happening, the are skills displayed good moves i.e. 1 touch moves, set pieces especailly free kicks.

I agree with u though i do like watchin Baskeball becauz of the enivitablilty of their being a score

Iffah   

Sujui lol..

I can't imagine watching a game for 90mins... :eek: without a GOAL! That is straight out torture really.

I agree with my girl Nova here...Basketball is the best. Soccer is only good for playing. :D

nuune   

i like when there is no goal at all for the full 90 minute,because u can see and feel all the xaraarto,in that case no one is a winner which is acceptable to me!!

NoVa   

sorry dudes can't watch a single game for 90 minute without a goal..what kind of xaraarat is that? U jump up everytime the ball is thrown to the net and throw ur popcorn out..and then u realize that the player misses the goal.. :D what kind excitement is that? the only excitement i think soccer has is when they put the ball in the net by teesto....i guess that's more of a dunking style' if ya comparin' it to b-ball!!!

RayZak   

basketball ma favorite sportz. i just came from tha gym playing b-ball, i had to play against this negge had beef for me,,thinkin that am fly or some which i am proudly but then..he shocked i cross him and tip tha ground,,well..i told him..am fly ball playa, no hate aight,,he be like aight son..well,,,he ain't fakin with me no more..that is wat i like playing baskeball..once u beat him or do him bad,,u know he got to respect u na miinn...soccer..dynk..yo luck if u shoot and score..anywayz i like soccer too..

baskeball..ma game,,i own tha court....say???? waat