Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

This is the Ethiopia they prostrate for.........

Khalaf   

^^^^Truth kulaha, what truth ninyahow? War ninyahow raagu wa is ya qana ee xaarka badaan naga jooji duqa....and news falsh brah you not ibn Khalaf follows other cats on these boards oooh Duke oooh Horn, oooh hebel......"ooo u traitors" sniff sniif.....long live da resistance! coool cool lakiin they say da empty vessel makes most noise......Anyway no need to personalize the topic more then it already is my brother.............I said my piece the fault is squarely on the shoulders of the somali ppl, Ethiopia is after her interests u tell me bal.....max uu diideey reer somalia to be for their interests collectively in the past, the present, and the future for “da good”?. Or to come up with alternatives and build their nation? Nada, none, sip.......If u come here only to complain, cry, and chase nomads on SOL and point fingers then that’s up to you sxb, but as ive said its getting boring after mths on end namean. Taan labaad bout Taako, Pi, Captain Xalane well sxbow not everything is about politics.....not being sexist here (no pun intended) lakiin I am not a little dohciilaat I don’t develop cuuqdaad/grudge like some cats on SOL....... Shout out to those cats and my salaams to gacalkay, walaalshaay shaaraafta badaan Violet. And last don’t worry bout me brah......alhamdulillahi rabbil aclamin I got both my deen and tol. Salaamun my brother.

Haneefah my prayers walaalshiis to your family, and to our bothers and sisters in somali galbeed, and throughout the world. Amiin to your du’a.

Sayid   

Haneefah, well put up response sis, thanks for your enlightening words. There can never be one single positive article that can appeal to all parties here, esp since ONLF is not a popular topic. Each one bears a bag of grudges to.. in the mean time, the struggle continues regardless of what goes here so long as the pain over there is fueling it.

Coloow   

Ok why don't you leave us (those of us who are ****** enough not to be able to debate) to discuss the issues? Nurse the wounds of gumeeysi, cry our beloved people and write a few "oneliners" to curse the ********** doowlo?

Judging by this thread, the oneliners, those of us who are not able to debate as you put it appear to be scrambling some few words of wisdom, remain civil and potent in regards to somalinimo.

Sayid, arrintu ONLF waay ka weyntahay. Waxaayna u taala "soomali"iyo dadka Da-badhilifka " u ah amxaaro/amadax koraankor. The lackeys are driven by one simple issue; qabyaalad. The same lackeys would side with you if things change.

I am not from soomaaligalbeed, soomaliland or djibouti.. But when a somali suffers I suffer. It is simple.

Sidaan ayaa noo dambeeysay; innocent somalis suffer but all we see is tribalism.

Allemagan, waa tahay sxb.

Qolkaan ololka ka holcaayo banaanka ayaa laga soo dareemay.

It was an informative and serious thread; unfortunately meel aan loo baahneen ayuu u leexday -- trivial, negative personalization.

Hala isdhaamo, oo hala kala wareegsado, qasab ma'aha in la isku jawaabo, jawaab aan micno ku fadhin siiba.

This thread is very important ee yaa lagu ciyaarin.

Xaniifa, your family has my prayers. Eebbe ha u gargaaro walaalaheen Soomaaliyeed ee Xabashadda dulmineyso maalin iyo cawo -- aamiin.

NGONGE   

It was an informative and serious thread; unfortunately meel aan loo baahneen ayuu u leexday
-- trivial, negative personalization.

Hala isdhaamo, oo hala kala wareegsado, qasab ma'aha in la isku jawaabo, jawaab aan micno ku fadhin siiba.

This thread is very important ee yaa lagu ciyaarin.

No offence saaxib. But why do you always let your emotions take over? smile.gif

waxad leedahay this thread was informative! xago informative ka aha? THE THREAD I mean. In fact, I think it was offensive and insulting.

mala meel an anigo wax ka arko adinko, being emotionally attached to the situation, kama aragtan! Waayahay, saaxib. Bal indhaha masax oo akhriso waxan kuu so qori dona (eleen adaa meesha ka admin):

The NYT article was an informative article and was worth posting. However, Kashafa did NOT post the article, he only posted the juicy, sensational parts of it. Nothing wrong with that of course. But, he then went on to use all of the article and the sad situation in ****** as a stick to beat the TFG supporters with. This happened on the FIRST post, marka anoo san o arko, this thread markiisa hore ba mid qaloocsan bu ahaa oo meel xun bu ka so bilabmay!

I don't for a minute think that Kashafa meant it in this way. But, as I told him time and time again, he's just an angry young man who lets his emotions get the better of him.

I don't want to increase your burden here as I'm sure you've got enough on your plate but I still reckon you should have stepped in much earlier. After the first three posts on the thread (read them again if you like) even a blind man could see where things were heading. Wax informative, wax faido ku jirto ama wax dadka wax o khurdin laha, meeshan ku ma jiran. Try to suspend your hatred for the TFG and their supporters (of which I'm not one) long enough to see when threads attacking that group are just WRONG.

arr badow yan la wada noqon, entaan edin la joogo ega faideesta nacal shaklak. :D

Waar hooy is daaya ,,,,,,, xabadaha iska aayara ,,,, :D

both ICU and the TFG came by force ,,, neither of them has been elected.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

waxad leedahay this thread was informative! xago informative ka aha? THE THREAD I mean. In fact, I think it was offensive and insulting.

mala meel an anigo wax ka arko adinko, being emotionally attached to the situation, kama aragtan! Waayahay, saaxib. Bal indhaha masax oo akhriso waxan kuu so qori dona (eleen adaa meesha ka admin):

The NYT article was an informative article and was worth posting. However, Kashafa did NOT post the article, he only posted the juicy, sensational parts of it. Nothing wrong with that of course. But, he then went on to use all of the article and the sad situation in ****** as a stick to beat the TFG supporters with. This happened on the FIRST post, marka anoo san o arko, this thread markiisa hore ba mid qaloocsan bu ahaa oo meel xun bu ka so bilabmay!

I don't for a minute think that Kashafa meant it in this way. But, as I told him time and time again, he's just an angry young man who lets his emotions get the better of him.

I don't want to increase your burden here as I'm sure you've got enough on your plate but I still reckon you should have stepped in much earlier. After the first three posts on the thread (read them again if you like) even a blind man could see where things were heading. Wax informative, wax faido ku jirto ama wax dadka wax o khurdin laha, meeshan ku ma jiran. Try to suspend your hatred for the TFG and their supporters (of which I'm not one) long enough to see when threads attacking that group are just WRONG.

arr badow yan la wada noqon, entaan edin la joogo ega faideesta nacal shaklak.
:D

lol@Ngonge

I challenge you post in the "boredom" thread in Somali. :D Well, your Somali. :D

NGONGE   

^^^ :D

Ayuub dicaayda wan ka ogoladay lakin adiga you're not allowed. cawar bad eska tahay xaggad signs of improvements ka arki laheed :D

I believe Kashafa brought in here good article highlighting the plight and the condition of our brothers & sisters in the occupied Western Somalia. Then emotion outrun him killing his own thread by simply namecalling anyone he is not agree with. He then later recognised this problem of why there is no progress in this debate and hope he learened something from it.

mala meel an anigo wax ka arko adinko, being emotionally attached to the situation, kama aragtan! Waayahay, saaxib. Bal indhaha masax oo akhriso waxan kuu so qori dona...

smile.gif yaa yiri NGONGE somali ma yaqaano?

arr badow yan la wada noqon, entaan edin la joogo ega faideesta nacal shaklak.
:D

War dadoow NGONGE ha la dhageysto. I trully agree where he stands on this issue people here mixing caano & liin halk! :D:D

N.O.R.F   

^^LoL

NG

Waar afsomaaligayu waa xaga hore'e, adigu waxaad u'baahantahay buug dhan oo afsomaaliga turjuma inaad liqdid. Badeeya ha so galin :D

I believe Kashafa brought in here good article highlighting the plight and the condition of our brothers & sisters in the occupied Western Somalia. Then emotion outrun him killing his own thread by simply namecalling anyone he is not agree with. He then later recognised this problem of why there is no progress in this debate and hope he learened something from it.

looool ,,,,,, That is True ,,,,,,,

AYOUB   

Ngonge gacan baan ku taagey yaa sahbi. Qaar badan oo khabiiriin ismooda dhaantaa, let alone the likes of moi.

As for your style? Well, it's cross between OG Girl and Salaan Carrabey (no pun) :D

La'da xarafka laanka iyo ba'daan loyar ku ahaaye

Nin awawgii loox ugu dhigoo liilgashaan ahaye

Legjar Faranji niman baa akhriya laawis iyo beene

Oo waliba laasima intay lib isku moodaane

Pologies for derailing the topic.

La'da xarafka laanka iyo ba'daan loyar ku ahaaye

Nin awawgii loox ugu dhigoo liilgashaan ahaye

Legjar Faranji niman baa akhriya laawis iyo beene

Oo waliba laasima intay lib isku moodaane

and you think they'll understand ?? :D:D