Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Puntland Parliment supports UN decision..

Baarlamaanka Puntland oo taageeray in la Qaado Cunaqabateynta hubka iyo in Ciidamo la keeno

Last Updated::2006-12-10 16:41:32

Garowe:- Baarlamaanka Puntland oo maanta yeeshay kalfadhi ayaa wuxuu ka dooday mooshin

la soo gudbiyey oo ka hadlaya go'aankii Golaha Amaanka ee Qaramada Midoobay ee lagu qaaday Xayiraada hubka ee saaran dalka Soomaaliya.

Kulankii maanta ayey kasoo xaadireen 40 xildhibaan oo kamid ah 66ka xildhibaan ee uu ka kooban yahay Golaha Wakiilada ee Puntland.

Codbixin loo qaaday in la taageero go'aanka Golaha Amaanka ee ah in la qaado Cunaqabteynta hubka ee Soomaaliya iyo waliba in ciidamo Nabad illaalin ah la keeno dalka Soomaaliya, ayaa waxaa si buuxda u taageeray 36 xildhibaan.

Halka 4 xildhibaan ay ka aamuseen in ay codkooda dhiibtaan, codeyntaasi kadib ayuu Guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka ku dhawaaqay natiijada codbixintaasi.

Sidoo kale qoraalka maanta kasoo baxay Baarlamaanka ayaa lagu cambaareeyey dowladaha Diiday in ay aqbalaan Go'aankii Golaha Amaanka ee cunaqabteynta hubka looga qaaday dalka Soomaaliya, ayagoo ku sheegay dowladahaasi kuwo kasoo horjeeda dadaalka Qaramada Midoobay ee ku aadan dalka Soomaaliya.

C/risaaq Shiino

HorseedNet.com

GAROOWE : Golaha Wakiilada Puntland o teegeeray qaadista Cunaqabataynta Hubka ee Somaliya

Posted to the Web Dec 10, 16:37

Garoowe:-Golaha Wakiiladda DG Puntland ayaa maanta cod aqlabiyad ah ku taageeray qaadista cunaqabataynta hubka Soomaaliya ee ay QM ka qaadeen dhawaan.

Kalfadhigooda maanta ayay uga doodeen qaadista xayiraada hubka ee Soomaaliya waxayna cod-aqlabiyad ah ay ku ansixiyeen in ay si wayn u taageersan yihiin go'aanka QM.

Axmed Cali Xaashi Guddoomiyaha Golaha Wakiiladda Puntland ayaa sheegay in ay iyaku ka Wakiilo ahaan ay soo dhawaynayaan ayna u arkaan arin wanaagsan oo loo baahnaa.

Qaadista xayiraada hubka ee QM ee Soomaaliya ayaa dalka siyaabo badan looga arkay , DFKS ayaa iyado horay u sheegtay in ay taageersan tahay go'aankaasi uuna yahay mid 2-da Gole ee dawlada ay horay u dalbadeen , Maxkamadaha Muqdisho ayaa iyaku si wayn uga soo horjeedsaday waxayna sheegeen in ay u arkaan imaatinka ciidan shisheeye gumaysi cusub islamarkaasna ay dagaal jihaad ah ay kala hortagayaan meelkasta oo ay ciida Soomaaliya ay ka yimaadaan.

Axmed C/salaam

Garoowe , Puntlandpost.com

The game of ICU is over. The exposure of the fakery is now complete.

1. The Islam against "less Islam" and their neighbors Christian- card has been exposed as fakery. Ethiopian moslems were very angry at the misuse and abuse of Islam for clanistic and individual benefit in Mugadishu, but were calmed down realizing that the people of Somalia did not buy this fakery.

The people of Somalia would not accept Jihad on Negash for interests of some hipocrites and imposters.

2. the misuse of Somali nationalism. Did Hassan Tahir think that he has a monopoly on somali nationalism and he can use it for his own ambition without any benefit to the somali people? Did he think that the fakery of his nationalism where he showed it long ago against WSLF will not come to expose him as to who he is?

Puntland now puts the last nail on the coffin of the fakery. Puntland is trusted by all somalis that she stands for somali unity, she stands for peace and harmony among somalis and non-somali neighbors. One cannot find a better nationalist than this.

The rest of Somali states will now follow this unmatched leadership and the sacrifice Puntlanders are making to wait for somalia to be reconstituted.

ICU called for Eritrea and OLF to help them, knowing full well that the government in Eritrea has never been known for peace with its neighbors (it has fought each of its neighbors) and the least friendly to Islam in the whole region.

But ICU opposes other Somalis getting the same help ICU uses. I don't like to speak of Islam and the dealings of ICU, but suffice to say fairness and truthfulness are not in the ICU camp.

Originally posted by Sharif_seylaci:

Forgeing soldiers not an option they will get killed like those americans

The somalians in the south they will fight any one there Ethiopians

Americans

Sharif_seylaci,

I have one question for you, but first let me explain the basis to my question.

Example: Uganda and Gedo, thats where its believed the area the Ugandans will be sent according to TFG plans.

When a local government is set there, according to what the people of the area and TFG set up choice, what will happen is the people of Gedo will defend their area from outside of it. The Ugandans will defend and assist the local government. They will even provide protection and security for the buildings and government officials. The Ugandans will also be assurance for development agencies that are ready and waiting.

Here is my question:

Do you think the man in Mugadishu who saw Eritrean and OLF fighters on ICU side will be so unfair against his fellow somali in Gedo of getting help from the Ugandans?

If you say yes. Where is the fair mindedness of the somali culture? I will not ask you where is Islam, for lets avoid turning this into discussion of who is more moslem as the ICU seems to do.

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

I don't like to speak of Islam and the dealings of ICU, but suffice to say fairness and truthfulness are not in the ICU camp.

You seem to enjoy lying to yourself. Your interest seems to revolve around the ICU, Arabs and Islam/Muslim in the politics forum.

By the way, you seem to know more than we do on the issue of foreign troops deployment. You said Gedo is given to Museveni while the Tigre boy enjoys the control of Baydhabo & Gaalkacyo. Why poor Somalia is stuck with poorly trained troops from the poorest countries of the continent with a high alarming AIDS/HIV crisis?

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

You seem to enjoy lying to yourself. Your interest seems to revolve around the ICU, Arabs and Islam/Muslim in the politics forum.

By the way, you seem to know more than we do on the issue of foreign troops deployment. You said Gedo is given to Museveni while the Tigre boy enjoys the control of Baydhabo & Gaalkacyo.
Why poor Somalia is stuck with poorly trained troops from the poorest countries of the continent with a high alarming AIDS/HIV crisis?

Jimcaale I guess Eriteria/Al-Qaeda trained USC/ICU is the best option for Somalia in your eyes. those African army are meant to help the government to stand its feet. Since the TFG is made of whole waring somali clans there is no better solution, and we don't want USC/ICU or Puntlanders to protect the rest of us. get that

Lol Jimcaale how many times ayaad ku qorowday USC/ICU chasing the remnants of Siyad Bare. aadna ku heestay ninkii dhof ku yimid baa geeridu dhibaysaa soo xasuu wagaad dagaalka afweyne kula jirtay.

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Your interest seems to revolve around the ICU, Arabs and Islam/Muslim in the politics forum.

I agree with the exception that I leave religious issues to scholars, Immams, teachers and leaders. I only bring up something that has been studied and conclusions reached. Example the Jihad call by Hassan Tahir on Negash is bogus and contrary to Islam. Hasan Tahir himself is nothing, but an imposter.

But on this thread I only asked a question. The question in case you missed it was:

How would a Somali in Mugadishu who has seen the eritreans and OLF manning positions deny his fellow Somali in Gedo from setting up a government the way he wants it and also getting help from whomever he accepts?

Originally posted by Kamalu Diin:

quote:Originally posted by Jimcaale:

By the way, you seem to know more than we do on the issue of foreign troops deployment. You said Gedo is given to Museveni while the Tigre boy enjoys the control of Baydhabo & Gaalkacyo.
Why poor Somalia is stuck with poorly trained troops from the poorest countries of the continent with a high alarming AIDS/HIV crisis?

Jimcaale I guess Eriteria/Al-Qaeda trained USC/ICU is the best option for Somalia in your eyes. those African army are meant to help the government to stand its feet. Since the TFG is made of whole waring somali clans there is no better solution, and we don't want USC/ICU or Puntlanders to protect the rest of us. get that
What gives you the idea that they are trained by AQ? What does AQ has to do with the Horn of African? Don’t tell me you bought into the western interception.

You seem to be confused, you first state that the ICU is the same as the USC then you try to link the ICU with AQ, which one is it, is the ICU a tribalist group or a Islamic group like AQ?

Those so called African army can’t help their own people, they rape and devastate their own people! They themselves can’t stand on their own feet. So just how do you expect them to help us?

TFG is made-up of WARLORDS. I really don’t care if they come from different tribes. The warlords in Mogadishu proofed that the TFG is a warlord rainbow, since they all seem to get alone very well regardless of their tribe in Baidio. :(

^^^The Clan Courts have warlords with in it, such as IndaCade, Cirfo and others.

Their millitia are led by the same comanders which served all the warlords of Mogadishu.

Warlord IndaCade has linked his group to ALQAEDA. His vailed statement was broadcasted around the world, so there is the smoking gun.

Their image and posture is taken from what they see on Al-Jazeera and so on, with the AK47 with the holly Quran in one hand and cries of Jihad to any and everyone.