Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Shame and tragedy in Ceel Buur

At least 21 fighters killed in Somalia clan clash

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MOGADISHU, Jan 13 (Reuters) - At least 21 Somali fighters were killed when a long-running dispute between rival clans over grazing rights degenerated into clashes in the central town of Ceelbur, residents said on Tuesday.

Elders who traditionally defuse tensions between younger clansmen failed to stop the confrontation, which broke out on Monday and persisted on Tuesday in the town, some 175 km (109 miles) northeast of the capital Mogadishu.

The confrontation set members of the Murusade clan against fighters from the Duduble clan, both branches of a bigger clan known as ****** .

Sources among the Murusade fighters said they had lost 13 men while the Duduble said eight of their men had been killed. Clan sources said more than 26 combatants were wounded.

Residents said the clash was rooted in a dispute that has been rumbling for weeks over access to nearby wells for cattle in the arid area.

The violence erupted as various Somali faction leaders met in Kenya to try to revive a stalled peace process for the country, carved into a patchwork of rival territories since the central government was overthrown in 1991.

Liqaye   

Loool we have already seen the article but that is a very pertinent question, i could feel your heart breaking over the net-lines. ;)

But dont take to close a look at our dusty little backwater or the next thing we will hear is that the people of galgaduud southern mudug and kebri dahar ran out of houses at midnight screaming we want unity with puntland.

might happen one day, but Puntland has soo much land that it does not need any more. See bro your still thinking inside the box.

However it seems that you have no love for the people of Ceel Buur as you would, help them, shame if this continues we might send Colonel Af gaduud to bring order to Ceel Buur, but its not in our catchment area, shame?

Rokko   

Mr Ceelbuur will not rest till he himself dies in that tribal conflict in Ceelbuur na'mean. hehehe

Mr Ceelbuur, qoladeed la jirtaa in the war?

Wallee adigiyo Soomalinimo kala dheeridin. Marna somali nationalist iska dhig, marna waxaad gashaa cayda reer hebel.

good luck.

Liqaye   

Colonel af-gaduud.....well i thought you would have learnt the lesson from sending colonels to do dirty work.

Tell me bro mobb i bet what ever flag boontiland chooses it will look good with your cheerleaders outfit.

The Garowe trio.

The ensemble evn has a catchy sound.

Somalis in galgaduud will survive your old man or your accusations.

Liqaye   

It seems the people of galgaduud will survive with out having to ask boontiland for neurosurgeons and such like.

Isbitaalka dayniile oo maanta markii ugu horeysay la keenay dad ku soo dhaawacmay dagaalkii Ceelbuur

Muqdisho

Isbitaalka dayniile ee laga furay magaalada Muqdisho Jimcihii hore ayaa maanta la soo gaarsiiyay dad kala duwan oo ku soo dhaawacmay dagaalkii ka dhacay maalmihii la soo dhaafay degmada Ceelbuur ee gobolka Galguduud.

Dadka la keenay isbitaalka dayniile ayaa ahaa dad uu soo gaaray dhaawacyo u badan caloosha & feeraha waxaana isla maanta Viisito & qaliin ku bilaabay dhaqaatiirta ka howlgasha isbitaalka dayniile ayadoona laga dareemayey isbitalka maanta mid aad u mashquulsan .

Xaalada degmada Ceelbuur ee gobolka Galguduud ayey wararku sheegayaan in xalay & maanta ay xasiloon tahay wallow ay ka jirto cabsi la xiriirta in dagaal kale uu ka qarxo waxaana socda dedaal lagu daminayo xasaradaasi oo ay wadaan odayaasha & waxgaradka beelaha ku dagaalamay Ceelbuur

Gabbal   

Wallee adigiyo Soomalinimo kala dheeridin

Mobb Deep walaal I tend to believe that that fact pertains to other people, if you know what i mean?

Miriam1   

Ya rabi all those lives lost over grazing rights!!...i am sure if they let the goats decide where they ate meals...no one would have died.

May Allah have mercy over the souls that were lost and the ones still alive

Peace..

It seems the people of galgaduud will survive with out having to ask boontiland for neurosurgeons and such like.

Never said they had to go to PUNTLAN [Correct spelling]

However I wonder are they going to treat only QAYNYARES clans folk up in DAYNIILE hospital or the other poor folk as well will you enlighten us dear HOOGANKA?

You should complain about the CLAN Hospital in the clan dominated area of Mogadishu, shame so far away from nationalism

Somalis in galgaduud will survive your old man or your accusations.

Oh no you not saying what I think are you???

Liqaye   

Smith said:

However I wonder are they going to treat only QAYNYARES clans folk up in DAYNIILE hospital or the other poor folk as well will you enlighten us dear HOOGANKA?

Let me ask you a counter question, where were the victims of clan warfare in the environs of xeerale treated?

You should complain about the CLAN Hospital in the clan dominated area of Mogadishu, shame so far away from nationalism

Well there are clan hospitals if you can call them that and clan states.

Tell me then what was the point of this post, if indeed this is a clan hospital, would you rather that all those that fought in galgaduud regardless of clan should die?

Tell me then what was the point of this post, if indeed this is a clan hospital, would you rather that all those that fought in galgaduud regardless of clan should die?

I would have wanted them working to build their town to detroying it.

I would rather have had responsible leaders in Xamar stopping this madness.

I would rather have people like you stop claiming to be from the area and do something for the ares.

Liqaye   

And i would rather you realised that this is a forum and your missteps are plain to see!

I would rather you realised hot air doesn not translate over the net.

I would rather you would put down the keyboard that is dripping with bile at all these people that build hospitals,............. or do not build hospitals,......... or indeed as it has been said build clan hospitals .........or as you put any type of hospital, indeed put down that keyboard and get to sool and let us see what your contribution would be?

I would rather you would put down the keyboard that is dripping with bile at all these people that build hospitals,............. or do not build hospitals,......... or indeed as it has been said build clan hospitals .........or as you put any type of hospital, indeed put down that keyboard and get to sool and let us see what your contribution would be?

Dear friend, take couple of deep breaths count to ten and then open your eyes, nothing has changed Puntland is still here and you are still full of envy and hate.. :D