Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Mellez Zenawi Xalku wuxuu ku jiraa in la bedelo Cabdulahi Yusuf.

Abtigiis   

Nepthys;

While exposing his underwrap missives is not appropriate, and is clearly a breach of trust, [for even a dangerous vagrant has rights], I beleive you have your reasons. You may have been inundated by his heaves of balonies. No one, I repeat, no one can take it. That I know.

And remember dear Sister, a despairing man who could not fathom how a rabble ever dreamed of the hands of his queen has this to say:

Geenyada Bishaaro ah markuu baqalku soo doonay

Way baadiyootee sharcigu uma baneeyeene

ilax   

Don't expect solution from Ethiopian's sponsored reconcilation. But, the good news is that AY is blamed by his god-father, MELEZANAWI.Arinku waa madaama aan ku fashilanay arintii Somalia waa inaan meel saaro marka odaygan baa madaxa lagaga tuuray waana iska tagi, laakin ha tagee xal Ethiopa ma keeni weeye, suaasha xigta.

Dhubad.   

^ILax, Etiopia xal keeni mayso in ay wax qasto mooyee.

They using Yey as scapegoat and will probably replace him with someone else who is even worse than him. Its funny Yey is celebrating his fourth anniversary today and they want to kick him out that is too harsh I tell you icon_razz.gif

Nevertheless its time for him to go!

Originally posted by Nephthys:

For you, my king..
milk_glass-300.jpg

Waryaa A&T, shut your pie hole and take a swig at that glass of caano boore you've been offered. Weligaaba nagaysi aana laguu dirsan baad suulasha uqabsataa ee.

what a douchebag!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

p.s Neph-- the clock is ticking. I need by the time I get back home from work.

Abtigiis   

Long time since I decided not to address creatures for the red earth, gnawing worms, spitting termites as if they are humans worthy of a reply.

Apparantely moral venality could also be a unique biological attribute, and not necessarily a product of pyscho-social condition. Some variant of it may not have remedy, afterall.

That is why DQ is the man to shun, Yey the model to quash, and atavistic ethical degeneration the theme to keep under surveillance!

ilax   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

quote:Originally posted by Nephthys:

For you, my king..
milk_glass-300.jpg

Waryaa
A&T, shut your pie hole and take a swig at that glass of caano boore you've been offered. Weligaaba nagaysi aana laguu dirsan baad suulasha uqabsataa ee.

what a douchebag!

Republic Of California

p.s
Neph
-- the clock is ticking. I need by the time I get back home from work.
:mad: redface.gif

Waryaa maxaa si kaa aha misedan baa aqli kaa ah ? or are you a kind of bet learning how to bark?Shame on you with your vim of nasty and voilent words.

I see no strict application of what managing body of this net used to call impartial governing rules , that proved to be failed for what ever the reason is.

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Nepthys;

And remember dear Sister, a despairing man who could not fathom how a rabble ever dreamed of the hands of his queen has this to say:

I assume DQ has no regard for Suugaans, but those two verses Aw Tusbaxle dropped are the Tomahawk kind in the Suugaan armaments.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:

Nepthys;

I assume DQ has no regard for Suugaans, but those two verses Aw Tusbaxle dropped are the Tomahawk kind in the Suugaan armaments.
To Xiin:

I hope you will desist from calling Señor caano boore's tedious and lumpish melancholy an example of latent lethality in the 'suugaan' arena. I fear such irresponsible cajoling will turn our resident lout into an adventurous and foolhardy git. And we most definitely cannot allow that to happen. ;)

Besides, suugaanta caano booreyaal wax qiima ah oo ee leedahay majirto, waayo ficilkooda iyo qalbigooda ayaa is khilaafsan. Sidaa daraadeed; Sayid Maxamed Cabdille Xassan oo ka yaabay caqli xumadooda wuxuu ku tilmaamay sidatan...

Wax matare Caano-boore mindhaa, kuma Walaaleysto

Incastoo Waraabuhu i dilo, Warana ii qaato

Wax hadeenan ii harin mindhaa, kuuguma soo Weecdo

Waji badane Waagi baryaba, Wax isku iidaame

Adigoo Wanaagiisa jecel, Weligi hees heese

Waluhu daraad qaaday iyo, Wacadkii beeneeye

Wayraxaye goortuu cuntada, Walamsigii Waayo

Ninkii malabka Weelka ugu shubo, dacar Waraabsiiye

Waraaryahaye Waran aan Wax tarin, Waabta ka adeege

Wah Wah leeye sheekada markuu, Wadar u sheegaayo

Waayeel mayeeshow, caqliga Wiil yar kaga liite

Wiglada iyo dhaantada tuntow, Weerar uma duule

Waji aan ilaah lagu aqoon, Weyso ku abaadshe

Wadaagaha axmaarkii jariyo, gaalka Wehel moode

Wixii Waajibaad kiisu yahay, Waana ma ogaade

Wadan uma dhintow, meel cidla'ah Weligi laafyoode.

Wibalihi Towfiiq!

As for Caano boore's....

I say ...

Geenyadan rageedi ga'bee, golaha meereyso

Maxaa guudka kuu suray, baqluhu haba galmoodeene ???

Need I say more.... :D:D:D

Republic Of California

Abtigiis   

Besides, suugaanta caano booreyaal wax qiima ah oo ee leedahay majirto, waayo ficilkooda iyo qalbigooda ayaa is khilaafsan. Sidaa daraadeed; Sayid Maxamed Cabdille Xassan oo ka yaabay caqli xumadooda wuxuu ku tilmaamay sidatan...

I thought Sayid Mohamed will fall into the catgory of the reer-Caanaboodhe; according to your own definition.

-------

Anyway,

Daar weyn oo ninkii lahaa digasho kuu seexshay

Darin banaanka aad dhigata ood ku diirsataa dhaanta

Da’yar lagama maarme haduu daa’im kuugu deeqo

Ubad uu Dhulqarneyn ku jiro, ma lihi baa dhaanta

RedSea   

W
adaagaha axmaarkii jariyo, gaalka
W
ehel moode

Republic Of California

I don't want to be doc ka yeedh. Laakin Xiin is right when he says DQ has no regard for suugaanta for the simple fact that he doesn't understand his own quotes. The irony in this is that he supports the Ethiopia presense and here in this gabay whether he quoted or cut and paste it, asaga uun baa is bah dilay halkan.

Caano boodhe anyone?

Abtigiis   

^ Red, didn't you notice the boy has actually hanged himself by his own hands. All the lines describe people of his charachter and belief. He just felt he has to post a poem, whatever,- so that some think he is actually grown up!

quote:

I thought Sayid Mohamed will fall into the catgory of the reer-Caanaboodhe; according to your own definition.

-------

Anyway,

Saxiib A&T, meel xun ha uga dhicin halyeygeena Sayid Maxamed. Caano boore weligiis afka ma saarin oo caana geel buu ku koray. Wuxuuna ku dhashay uuna ku barbaaray Nugaal. Cid Walbana meeshii ey ku korta ayey kartideeda leedahay, marka waa dambe daciifnimadaada oo kale ha u barbardigin Sayidkeena.

Wibilahi Towfiiq!

Republic Of California

p.s A&T

Ninyahow hadaad gabay tirinaysid, jacburkaan aad tirinaysid inta iska daysid wax layaqaano oo qaafiyad ku socda soo tiri, hadii kale, caano boore baa weligaaba miisan jirteye iska shushubo. Waa dambana jacbur hala soo shir tagin!

Waxaa kugu tilmaami lahaana horay ayuu Sayid Maxamad kugu sheegay. Saas daradeed waxaan filayaa inaad ku qanacday gabaygii uu Sayidka u tiriyey caano booreyaasha. :D