Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Tsunami Charity Football Match

N.O.R.F   

Hear are the teams

Ronaldinho's World XI:

Dida (Bra/AC Milan), Idriss Kameni (Cam/Espanyol), Cafu (Bra/AC Milan), Ivan Cordoba (Col/Inter Milan), Gabriel Heinze (Arg/Man Utd), Radhi Jaodi (Tun/Bolton), Samuel Kuffour (Gha/Bayern Munich), Rafakl Marquez (Mex/Barcelona), Lucas Radebe (SA/Leeds), Javier Zanetti (Arg/Inter Milan), Paolo Montero (Uru/Juventus), Carlos Alberto Gamarra (Par/Inter Milan), Rigobert Song (Cam/Galatasaray), Raymond Kalla (Cam/Bochum), Cha Doo-Ri (Kor/Eintracht Frankfurt), Didier Drogba (IVC/Chelsea), Samuel Eto'o (Cam/Barcelona), Kaka (Bra/AC Milan), Mehdi Mahdavikia (Irn/Hamburg), Park Ji-Sung (Kor/PSV Eindhoven), Ronaldinho (Bra/Barcelona), David Suazo (Hun/Cagliari), Obafemi Martins (Nig/Inter Milan), Esteban Cambiasso (Arg/Inter Milan)

Coaches: Carlos Alberto Parreira (Bra), Frank Rijkaard (Ned)

Shevchenko's European XI:

Iker Casillas (Spa/Real Madrid), Francesco Toldo (Ita/Inter Milan), Kakhaber Kaladze (Geo/AC Milan), Vincent Kompany (Bel/Anderlecht), Paolo Maldini (Ita/AC Milan), Carles Puyol (Spa/Barcelona), Lilian Thuram (Fra/Juventus), Christoph Metzelder (Ger/Borussia Dortmund), Alessandro Nesta (Ita/AC Milan), Michael Ballack (Ger/Bayern Munich), David Beckham (Eng/Real Madrid), Deco (Por/Barcelona), Sebastian Deisler (Ger/Bayern Munich), Alessandro Del Piero (Ita/Juventus), Steven Gerrard (Eng/Liverpool), Ludovic Giuly (Fra/Barcelona), Thierry Henry (Fra/Arsenal), Frank Lampard (Eng/Chelsea), Raul (Spa/Real Madrid), Andrei Shevchenko (Ukr/AC Milan), Johann Vogel (Swi/PSV Eindhoven), Zinidine Zidane (Fra/Real Madrid), Christian Vieri (Ita/Inter Milan), Gianfranco Zola (Ita/Cagliari), Francesco Totti (Ita/Roma), Vincenzo Montella (ITA/Roma), Jari Litmanen (FIN/Hansa Rostock).

Coaches: Marcello Lippi (ITA), Arsene Wenger (FRA)

Tonight 7.30 on ITV2!

Viking   

Looking forward to see the game...AC Milan seems to have contributed the most "stars" :D

Dida (Bra/AC Milan)

Cafu (Bra/AC Milan)

Alessandro Nesta (Ita/AC Milan)

Paolo Maldini (Ita/AC Milan)

Kakhaber Kaladze (Geo/AC Milan)

Kaka (Bra/AC Milan)

Andrei Shevchenko (Ukr/AC Milan)

SoMa_InC   

What a good game that was!! The first half was class; lots of good players showing off their talents.

Damn Ronaldinho was on another planet, the skills and the tricks he showed were just class. Eto and Kaka were also briliant.

The second half wasnt as good as the first half. Those Korean players were also proficient. Camara who came on as a substitute also played well; I thought he was gonna have a hatrick.

Anyways the main point was to help the Tsunami victims and they did that. Much congratulations to all the people involved.

Peace

Intel   

An exciting game it was

cricket and football both have been a great success for the Tsunami appeal

roll-on Rugby next month in Twickenham, North Vs South hemisphere.

i wish these sort of games were held annually for charity

It was a great game and for a good cause! Team rodanldinho was full of stars not undermind the other team but i thought they showed better skills..

BOB   

it was simply Barcelona show particularly Ronaldinho and Et'o...(did you see the dummy he sold to casillas for his 2nd goal?)

earlier in that evening i was watching him being voted African Footballer of the Year second year in a row and as you know he couldn't attend the party but his wife did in a beautiful ceremony held in Durban-South Africa.

i don't know how many of you are watching La Liga right now but i tell you Athletico Bilbao just beat Real Madrid 2-0 at Madrid..while Barcelona are beating Mallorca the same score courtesy of Deco double...Go Barca.

Peace, Love & Unity.

PS.Northerner, i thought you were a die hard Liverpool fan...what's up with the new nick?

Just Asking... :D:D:D:D .

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol, I'm also a die hard Dhino fan, plus needed a change of name, if Totti and Rooney can do it why not me? :cool: You should call yourself Paskel Cygan :D

BOB   

Originally posted by Ronaldinho:

You should call yourself Paskel Cygan
:D

:D:D:D:D:D .

Naaah Sxb, i am a leader not a follower and Cygan is a Follower ;) .

i should call myself Cygan kulahaa...LoooooooooooooooooL.

Peace, Love & Unity.