Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Ship docks at Mogadishu first time since 1995

Jumatatu   

Nationalist

I believe many residents in Mogadishu would disagree.

well you are not one, so shut your trap..and go back to your hibernation, and dream of the greatness of Puntland...

that is what it is...only a dream... :D

well you are not one, so shut your trap..and go back to your hibernation, and dream of the greatness of Puntland...

i wonder what drove me to defend mqdisho if Jumatatu who claims to be from ther can be just as ignorant as qudhac here

Well let the IGNORANCE BEGIN

jumatatu men you can try but puntland doesnt need me or nationalist or anyone else to sell

Puntland is what it is "the greates" of all the somali regions full stop.No amount of your ignorance is going to make a difference to that fact.Read it and weep pal you can't go anywhere near puntland comeptitioin wise that is.It is rich in many major cities you on the other hand are talkking about once city there is no diversity.it is lawless,it is dirty,it is armed to the teeth and ungovernable.i'd say blow it apart and rebuild

Qudhac   

Horn

loool i like how you advertise muqdisho for us all and it has become your "adopted city" even though i as a somalilander is more welcomed in that city than you these days.. hehehehe life is cruel

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by ORGILAQE:

Puntland is what it is "the greates" of all the somali regions full stop.

in your dreams sxb..in your dreams....and those are not accounted

Gabbal   

even though i as a somalilander is more welcomed in that city than you these days.. hehehehe life is cruel

Somewhat true Qudhac :D , but should that lead me to take on a false clan bravado such as "whoa Cabudwaq is much more developed then Muqdisho :eek: ". No sxb, despite my status there (and I do have family still there), Muqdisho is what it is, Somalia's most developed and biggest city. No need to lie, just the truth.

in your dreams sxb..in your dreams....and those are not accounted

jUMATANO TUUG INTA AAN LAORAN TUUG AYUU TUUG KUDHAHAA.

WE ALL KNOW WHO IS DREAMING.GET THE PORT OPENED FIRST THEN WE'LL TALK ON JUMA MBILI

Salaam, No need for hatred we've had enough of it since the last 30years let alone the last 14years!

I rather wished that you (all) would talk more sense! All the other nations are rebuilding and developing their cities and countries infrastructure and we're still showing hate to each other!!

No need to call a whole city primitive saaxib. Do you know what primitive is? It's actually you and your friends (don't take it personally) because being tribalist and supporting a Qaabiil who even dosen't know that you exist or not!

Mogadishu is quit developed but the gun rules! No justice at all. The person who has got the biggest gun is the biggest in the town. Different Militias fight each other frequently see the happenings at Mogadishu port!!

Anyway is really sad to see a glimpse of hope in Mogadishu like the opening of the port and airport destroyed by militias who don't want to see a sign of development such as free trade, law and order and peace.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Somewhat true Qudhac
:D
, but should that lead me to take on a false clan bravado such as "whoa Cabudwaq is much more developed then Muqdisho :eek: ".

Cabudwhere? smile.gif

XAMAR, GET WELL SOON .

Gabbal   

Cabudwhere

Lol sxb I don't expect you to know. The politics of Cabudwaq and those of "Somaliland" have no relations with whatsoever.

I, however, expect Smith to know :D:D