Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Supposed second assination attempt on President Yusuf

Madaxweyne Cabdulahi Yusuf oo markii labaad isku day dil ka badbaaday balse xabsigga la dhigay markaan.

Waagacusub.net Nairobi 15/01/05

Madaxweynaha Dalka Somaliya Cabdulahi Yusuf Axmed ayaa marki labaad ka bad baaday isku day dil kadib markii haweeneey hubeeysan ay u soo xira taraartay maalintii Xafladda Sudan ee Dalka kenya.

sida ay daabacday Jariiradda ISLAMMEMO ee ka soo baxda dalka Sudan haweeneeydaas ka taqalusi rabtay Madaxweyne Cabdulahi Yusuf waxaa gacanta ku dhigay Ilaaladda Xoghayaha Arrimaha Dibadda ee Dalka Mareykanka Collin Powel kuwaas oo u gacan geliyay Ciidamadda dabagalka Dalka kenya .

Haweeneeyda oo ay Iminka gacanta ku hayaan Boliiska Nairobi ayaa su'aalo laga weeydiinayaa cida soo dirtay iyo sababaha ku kaliftay inay dishaa ama toogato Madaxweyne Cabdulahi Yusuf.

si kastaba ha ahaatee waa Markii labaad ee Madaxweyne Cabdulahi Yusuf ka badbaaday isku day dil oo lala damacsanaa.

Midka Mid ah Ilaaladda Collin Powel oo u waramayay saraakiil dhinaca dabagalka kenya ayaa tibaaxay inay haweeneeydaas dareemeen kadib markii wejigeedda uu ka muuqday dhidid fara badan aad u naxsaneed wejigeedana ahaa mid fiigtaal ah,sarkaalkaas wuxuu intaas ku daray inay si degan gacanta ugu dhigeen markii ay wax badan eegeen indhaheedda oo ku sii jeeday dhanka Madaxweyne Cabdulahi Yusuf oo ay ka soo horeeyeen Madax fara badan.

Si kastaba ha ahaatee qabashadda haweeneeydaas ayaa laga dhigay mid qarsoodi ah oo aan la shaacin ilaa iyo hadana ma jiraan Cadeeymo buuxa oo sheegaya hubka ay sidatay Nuuca uu yahay.

Halkaan ka Aqri warbixintii ay qortay Islaammemo iyadoo Af carabi ah

http://www.islammemo.cc/news/one_news.asp?IdNews=54176

The report in Arabic above- One must take pinch and salt with this news. :D

Cato_iyo_Cabdulahi.jpg

The Pivture above is wicked though.. :D

editor@waagacusub.net

Ku Noqo Wararka hore

OG_Girl   

وهذه هي المرة الثالثة التي يتعرض Ùيها الرئيس الصومالي الجديد لمحاولة اغتيال، منذ تعيينه قبل أربعة أشهر ÙÙŠ نيروبي.

Duke, there is no supposed about it, I have just read in an Arabic paper, a woman tried to assassinate our beloved president in Kenya (this is a fact). This is the third attempt not second and I am sure more people will keep trying. It seems there are a lot of people out there who hate uncle Yusuf :D

I am wondering if he isn’t safe outside Somalia, how he would survive in Somalia where most people hate with capital H!!. redface.gif

To make the matters worse,the Kenya President is kicking the Somali government out of his country saying, "They [somali government] should return to their home quickly". He went further on to say, "They must return because we were making a government, not to stay in Nairobi, but to return home and reconstruct that country".

One of the reasons he can't go back or he is delaying his going back, is because he has no army or bodyguards to safeguard his safety. Also he finds it hard to trust any other clan other than his own to be around him and that can't be possibly be allowed by other clans either.

So let us see if he can make it to the end of the year once he is back in Somalia or is this why he isn’t in a hurry to go back home when he has been everywhere else redface.gif :rolleyes:

Salam :cool:

OG_Girl   

Thanks my dear, I am still on vacation till the end of the January, but still can check SOL from time to time... Miss ya too ;)

Salam

BN   

I'd give the old man one piece of advice...stay clear of Lascaanod; lest history repeat itself. Otherwise, I'd say he has a good chance seeing retirement. :D

Madaxweynaha Soomaliya Ha Noolaado.

Ra’iisal Wasaaraha Soomaliya Ha Noolaado.

Gudoomiyaha Barlamaanka Soomaliya Ha Noolaado.

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by Bari_Nomad:

I'd give the old man one piece of advice...stay clear of Lascaanod; lest history repeat itself. Otherwise, I'd say he has a good chance seeing retirement.
:D

Kuwi hore ha noladaan la oran jirey sxb halke ku dembeyeen war ma uu heysa? Qofki Illah (SWT) nooleynayo aya noolada ...ee 'ha nooladantan ha iska dhameyn'.

And the other thing , the Lascanod incident wasnt it orchestrated by the subclan of Ina Yeey, so why should he fear, unless he is scared of vendeta by 'ilmo-boqor'... :D:D .

Bari sxb history cannot be re-writen dont joke around with... :D:D

OG, thanks for the update. Our beloved President will meet his ends when his time is up. I guess inside Somalia amongst his people he will be safe. The government is leaving Kenya and it must in order to do what it was created for.

Gabbal   

I guess inside Somalia amongst his people he will be safe.

Interesting. Smith what do you think of reports saying Sheikh Aweys and others are busy buying weapons to fight Abdulahi Yusuf in Muqdisho?

Xasan Dahir and his day dreams will go no where for no one will allow turning Mogadishu into a theater of war. If he had any power he would have taken control of Mogadishu long ago. His lack of power is obvious and remember Abdullahi routed his well equiped Alitihad forces in 1993.

The assination story itself is a joke, a way of keeping in place Somalia's well earned image of a lawless, clueless and savage land in which evryone hates each other for clan differences.