Sign in to follow this  
Mad_Mullah

ONLF attacked my town

The ONLF attacked the electrical supply in my town (Somali Region). This because many people from my town were with the Ittihad (UWSLF). This happened around 2 weeks ago. Even do I condemn what they did, I still support the cause. As I know (unlike some) that Ethiopia will never do something that will help the Somali people as they know that we can rule the Horn, so what they do is cause inter-fighting between different groups and clans to keep us weak and divided, some have taken the bait like the Somalilanders on this Forum, but I won't. Allahs ays:

Do not take Christians and Jews as your protectors. They are protectors to one another....

Som@li   

Collective punishment never works, if some of the town residents, were sympathizers of UWSLF, ONLF should not destroy the electrical supply, It is wrong, but that should not deter you of the greater cause of liberating the Somali region.

Faafan   

waryaa ina mad mullah horta mad mullah inay tahay cay ma ogtahay...ta kale as zack said kobtaad sheegi soo bandhig, ileen dhulka kaliga kama warhaysid eh.Warkan waa la maqli lahaa xitaa dabaqoodhiga who live of this mid'na kuma arag warkan.explain your story.

nuune   

Originally posted by Mad_Mullah:

They didn't attack, sorry I meant sabotaged it. (the electrical supplies).

Are you still running that internet cafe near Cricklewood Garage?!

The Zack   

Originally posted by nuune:

quote:Originally posted by Mad_Mullah:

They didn't attack, sorry I meant sabotaged it. (the electrical supplies).

Are you still running that internet cafe near Cricklewood Garage?!
:D:D

No qarxis nuune