Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

A post for General_Duke to consider taking over?

N.O.R.F   

LoL, i would like to think Duke will bring about some slight changes. Like the website format but not the cr*p coming out of it :D

Hunguri   

Abwaan, No body will post a dead burning body. I think, you and your likes are eager to see such horrific,barbarian posts. But, ethics !!! that will not happen.

Jabhad   

^You and your Ethiopian masters bring death to Xamar after 6 months of peace and prosperity and now you are crying for Xabasho rats killed. what a hypocrite.

Hunguri   

Jabhad, I dont carry for a Xabashi guy, and Xabasha proofs to have an ethic, and norms that you already lost its grip. Somalis travel from Mogadisho to Addis-Ababa with no harm. They welcome more than any nation in the world. In 40 out of 100 Somalis have Ethiopians Passports with residentiall Visas stamped here in Middle East Diasporta after cetain guys who dont value law and order forge and uset the Green passport as Toilet tissues. The prosperity and peace which you are telling me came from the hearts and minds of Mogadisho inhabitants. And, they supported the ICU for it was 100% from a certain clan. Despite of all mentioned above, you are in support of a barbarian mob, that set a fire on a dead body known. One of the guys who were set fire was a Somali Citizen from ************ subclan boy*. So, roast the dead bodies and eat like a canibal. I've no solution for you!

[ March 23, 2007, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Jabhad   

^So you know every calooshiis ushaqeeyse and every clan they belong..Extreme sick clanist like you is a ******** among us and needs to be eradicated. Maybe you should become the a citizen of Ethiopia and be one of Meles's *********.

[ March 23, 2007, 01:22 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Abwaan, No body will post a dead burning body. I think, you and your likes are eager to see such horrific,barbarian posts. But, ethics !!! that will not happen.

Excuse me Hunguri, you are trying to cover the truth? Didn't we see the bodies of dead Somalis in Idamaale in December? For your information it was the first website to do that in revenge for Ethiopians slaughtered by the Shabaab. Remember saaxiib?

Kashafa   

Hunguri,

You may not notice this, but hate, dark ugly hate, can be read from your posts a mile away. Keep it up and your sorry @$$ is outa here.

Allow me to tell you the story of Jumatatu, a favourite example of mine. Dude used to be one of the foremost posters on the politics section. A debate happened where he became passionate and lost his cool. And showed all of SOL, the monster within. Dude basically gloated about the mass rapes and targeted killings that were happening in the early 90s in Somalia. His monkey @$$ got banned for good. With words like "barbarian mob", cannibals, don't value law and order, supported the ICU cuz the ICU was 100% from them, your post is screaming Q.A.B.L.I.I.S.T.E. and are following in his lead.

Your kind(tribalists) are a dime a dozen on SOL, but they're smart enough to hide their bigotry and be subtle about. I suggest you follow their lead.

Jabhad   

In 40 out of 100 Somalis have Ethiopians Passports with residentiall Visas stamped here in Middle East Diasporta after cetain guys who dont value law and order forge and uset the Green passport as Toilet tissues.

Here in the west, majority of Ethiopian refugees[non Somali] have fake Somali passports and claim to be Somalis hoping to be accepted as refugees. Simply people will do anything to escape poverty, insecurity and dictatorial regimes in their countries. Think of another stunt to lure us to become Habasho *********** like you.

[ March 23, 2007, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

quote:Originally posted by Hunguri:

Excuse me Hunguri, you are trying to cover the truth? Didn't we see the bodies of dead Somalis in Idamaale in December? For your information it was the first website to do that in revenge for Ethiopians slaughtered by the Shabaab. Remember saaxiib?
Sxb, Neither my name nor my nick is idamaale. Avoid mix ups. On top of that, I did never ever in my whole nomad career post a single source news, that belong to idamaalle. To cut the story short, you guys, particularly certain Nomads, title any body that support the TFG with GD and his tribe, which is a blind man's ideology. Hence, this makes you and those guy leading you fall into ditch. Awoowe, Im simply against any barbaric,mutilation and burning of Humen beigns. If you call your self Muqawama or Insurgents then fight and give every action an opposite and equall reaction. Or esle, choose peace and harmony....

N.O.R.F   

Hunguri, why not this emotion when Xabashis/TFG are bombing innocent people and their homes with heavy artiliary?

Hunguri   

Northner, I was not even in SOL forum during the bodbardment. Is that like a proof??? Have a look at my joining Date. However, no justification for burning bodies, which you call its mob Chinese and Indians in your post......

N.O.R.F   

Your not getting my point Hunguri. Your upset at burnt bodies but i dont remember you being upset at the TFG and Xabashis bombing the homes of innocent people. This has been happening on a daily basis.

ps i still maintain that two people on those pics look asian, not the dead people but the ones standing in the background.

Hunguri   

I was against the act of bombing Civilians. You can trace my posts in the threads. Im kind to my people in every form and type. The last one, I posted was the one, that I second to JB's emotions in Captain Xalane's thread. Yet, I will not spare nothing to criticize the act of beign savagery and throwing a bomb from the back of a Civilian house to cause an equall and opposite reaction. I rest my case!

Abwaan   

Hunguri saaxiib if you really care about Somalia, rather crying for Amxaaro iyo waxa la socda feel sympathy for the Somalia mother raped by the Tigre Soldiers, those shelled by their tanks.

And we are talking about Somalia here not Ethiopia. Wake up man this is Mogadishu, not Addis. And don't start in crying that they brought solution and helping government. What government? Those illiterate, opportunist and murders?