Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Ethiopian Forces Close Down Somali FM Radio Station in Galdogob.

Nephissa   

^Awoowe waa runtaa.

The pro Xabashis should really listen to what Xiin has to say. He is perhaps one of the most neutral posters I have interacted with on SOL. That in it-self gives what he has to say, in my eyes, allot of credibility.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Somalis are not going to unite any time soon! It’s sad, but that’s my read of their reality!

Adeer,that is really unXiinish of you. Ma the sudden power of Somaliland baa sidaa kaa keentay? :D:D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Fair enough yaa Brown!

But look from this angle too. Laascaano was a peaceful city. It was thriving and buzzing. All of a sudden it changed hands, and apparently majority of its people fled from both the current skirmishes and the potential looming conflict. Some of them are refugees out there in the bushes of howd. Talking their tragedy in geopolitical terms falls short of the somalinimo I was referring to. I have zilch to do with the laascaano city. Except I have few friends from that city. I mean good religious friends who today are busying themselves in a preparation of war. A war they did not really thought about before. Some of them were leaning toward Somaliland and I used to have argument with them about it. Most of them only cared about the blight of Mogadishu and were more concern about it more so than any other conflict in Somalia. But today that’s not the case. Their immediate concern is their city, and how to
liberate
it from those who invaded it. And I don’t blame them for it. To me they are justified in participating in that effort. The two dabodhalif thing does not cut here adeer for it touches the livelihood of their community and its investment in peace.

!

So let me ask you Xiin. What was the motive behind Riyales ill calculated move to invade a peaceful city? Surely,he does not plan to expand his rule to the "british somaliland" borders now is he?

Ma gardaro lee katahay? Mise it was just xaasidnimo on his part to displace and disrupt a peaceful city(Town)? Where does,Xabsade,a native fill in all this? I am sprung for words here abti.

Castro   

Unless,Puntland,SSC & Somaliland join hands to free the rest of the country,these little fiefdoms will be manipulated anytime by Ethiopia.

Duke, Garyaqaan* ( :D ) and Oodweyne will disagree. Two of them hail from and staunchly support a fiefdom that is quite happy competing for Zenawi's love and being one of his three wives. SSC is like a child caught in between.

Uff.

^^ :D:D Actually your reference of Somaliland is a germane one although it wasn’t in mind when I wrote what I wrote there.

Let me show you a good example of Somalis and their nature by asking you to briefly articulate where you stand on Laascaano issue!

Faarax, the key word is majority of SOOLers dont see things eye to eye with the way SL wants to achieve indepedence! Xaabsade is really irrelevent to the masiirka dadkaas. of course he has had an impact on the people and his actions affected them. But so Geedi, Aydiid's and Qanyare's of this world....and you know where they fit in that equation.

ps--waraa seexday ee nabaday...inaad qayisheen baan u malaynayyaa caawa saa wax seexanayyaba idinkuma jiraane'e!

Xoogsade   

Castro, Laascaanood was the first to support the ICU and stablished an islamic court of their own. Dad soomaalinimada aad u jecelaa deggan. Badankooda Al-itixaadkay ka tirsanaayeen. Dhibka heysto waa dad ka dhashay magaalada oo Somaliland ku qaraabaneyso iyo Cade Muusahaan oo lugooyo la daba joogo. They are best served to be left alone as they were.

About time we made "Free Laascaanood" Pumper sticker :D:D

Farax-Brown

Okay bro, waan kula kaftamaayay aniga xataa.

Som@li   

Interesting, I always wonder how warlords get 1000s of boys ready to die,majority of them even dont know and cant understand why they are fighting for,Now it is similar case in LAAS Canood were many pple in that city listen and easily manipulated by Haabsade or others.

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

interesting how this topic developed.

Suldaanka, bro dhib ma jiro iyo colaad dhaafsiisan ama ka baxsan siyaasad qabiil ku dhisan. I saw your deleted comment and didn't have time to reply in time. We have too much in common and no difference at all. What we don't have and require is justice and the right leadership in the south. I am certain when the time is right, you will make concessions for the right reasons and stay bonded. You will have no reason to put a devide between you and other somalis then.

Deep down, you know you can't and won't win an argument against a decent somali you can trust from the south who goes at length to keep the bond between north and south just for the love saxib :D

Xoogsadow

Frankly, sometimes I wonder if this patronising attitude that people like you display towards Somaliland was emanating from the Southern perception that if the older generation "Qaldaans" were able to bring their soveriegnty on a silver-platter to the Southern vultures with no strings attached; then surely these younger generation Qaldaans will be able to handover themselves to the current parasites that rule the South. Well, sxb, How else can one explain what people like you spew here towards Somaliland?

With all due respects, I think you are taking Somaliland's resolve too lightly and it isn't helping anyone.

The lease you could say that might have brought some change in the situation might be: "Rer Somalilandow, midnimo waa wax fiican laakin hadaad garateen inaad midnimodii ka noqotaan, Good luck". If you had said that, we would have replied "Gee! kuwii wax ayaabay noo ogolyihiin" ;)

Laakin sxb, inta Southerners saying that "Ma go'i kartaan, ma seexan kartaan, wax ma cuni kartaan"... specialy those coming, of all places, from Banadir folks? Bal adba caqlaad leedahee, what response would you give?

It is beyond absurdity sxb. It is an extreme case of enemosity. Sheekh iyo shariif iyo shaydaan in whatever colour in whatever shade in whatever name or banner, the only thing that they are uninamously united about is their enemosity towards Somaliland. redface.gif

Sxbow, ilaahay Xabashidda ha idinka dulqaado waanu idiinso ducaynaynaa. Ilaahay sidii fiican ha idin siiyo. Laakin sxbow, wixii aad dadka rer Somaliland ay rabaan u hanbalyee ha ka xasdiyine. :D

Juje   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

Laakin sxb, inta Southerners saying that "Ma go'i kartaan, ma seexan kartaan, wax ma cuni kartaan"... specialy those coming, of all places, from Banadir folks? Bal adba caqlaad leedahee, what response would you give?

Hadeyba 'reer Banadir' kugu heystaan go'iitanka maad iska dhaftiid ayada dhanba wareerkeda.