Sign in to follow this  
ferocious

Please give me the answers to this question....

Originally posted by salafi:

opinionated sister dont twist the words in my mouth am sure you know what i mean and so did the test of the people in here :mad:

Salifiyah,

That was a direct quote from you sister, so I don't see how I twisted your words around. Next time say what you mean so you don't confuse peope...

Think Tank,

What did I write that was crazy?

LuCkY   

SaLaaMz,

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY SALAFI:

lucky thanks much walaalo jazaka allah, i ran into a sheikh yesterday and he said the same, um and my friend does not drink nor uses weave it was just something that came up in our conversation and it turned to an argument. u were not confusing at all thanks again lucky

Oh my bad i took it to mean that you were taLking about your friend but nevertheLess youre weLcome.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Opinionated:

I'm sorry...but I'm confused. Is this the religion of the Hadiths..or the Religion on the Koran?

I need to see an ayaat first..then a supporting hadith (if one exists)...

To salafi,

Brother, you shouldn't be giving this type of advice if you "once" heard it from a shiekh? do you recall what his sources were? If you can't then tell her to ask someone who is more knowledgeable on the issue. Otherwise, there will be alot of mislead people, na'mean.

peace

The First source of which islamic law is derived from is The quran. The second is the hadith and the third source are the accredited Scholors We should take the verses of the Qu'ran, and understand them thru what the messenger of Allah said about them.

For example Alaah SWT said in the holy book that a thief’s hand must be cut. The Hadiths of our prophet MSWS direct us that thief’s hand shall be cut when he steals something worth a fourth of a Dinar.

For this matter Brother Zakarya (jazahu alaahu Khayr) has listed to us a set of Hadiiths clearly forbidding us Muslims from putting on weaves and hair extensions. You, however, bypassed them and requested an Ayah from the quran confirming the forbiddance of Hair extensions!! so does that mean you do not believe in the validity of the Hadiiths of our prophet pbuh?

Jaabir   

I think you need to re-read what I posted, bro. Cus the answer is right there.

one

OK Brother Zakaria presented to you several Hadiiths clearly forbidding muslims from using hair extensions. and in reply to him u requested a combination of a Hadiith and an Ayah to convince you.. what I and everybody else here were tryin to tell you is the fact that some issues in islam are not stated in Quran and the only reference to their permissibility is the Hadiith and Sunnah. SO now that a clear cut Hadiith was presented to you.. do u still think hair extentions are not Haram?

Originally posted by salafi:

salaam caleykom waraxma

secondly islam is not all about quran sis

That's sad,
sistah.
. That you should say Islam is not about the Koran.

CLARIFICATION:

Salafiyah clearly stated that "Islam is not ALL about the Qur'an.."

Opinionated twisted the words to "That's sad...That you should say Islam is not about the Koran..."

What happened to the word "all"?

It's true that the religion of Islam is based on the Qur'an, first and foremost, then the Hadith, and then the Culuma-u-diin.

My advice:

Look before you leap. Little words, once overlooked, can completely change the meaning of a sentence.

Peace!