Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Landmark conference proves Mogadishu is once again the capital for all Somali's:PICS

Northerner lost in translation? I said Al-Shabaab is a takfiri movement but not a kafir movement, must have got the two mixed up?

What or Who is a takfiri?

Takfiri (from the Arabic word تكفيري) is the person or group who professes the disbelief of certain individuals or groups within the Muslim society or Islam. They are viewed as "extremists", arguing that "no one Muslim can call another Muslim a 'kafir' (infidel)".

Al-Shabaab who is made up of Al-Hijra wa takfeer members and other extremists is such a takfiri movement. They afflict great tribulations and trials upon the people, because they're are mischief-makers, who have made the unlawful, lawful i.e. the killing of innocent people, that's why they're mischief-makers who need to be condemned for their murderous trait actions i.e. the killing and slaughter of innocent people and the declaring of muslims as unbelievers without proper justification and jurisdiction.

Next time you quote, quote me in full:

takfeer is a process of declaring someone a unbeliever for simply making 'mistakes' or sins in other words it is used to justify the killing of a muslim who has 'sinned' without the necessary jurisdiction in place by private people and pseudo religious groups with little religious training. When used against muslims it opens a gate for fitn or fitnah, great human trials, tribulations and suffering because any group or persons can accuse anyone of being a kafir without any justification.Takfeer has "shuruuds" and cannot be easily applied on muslims because one the sole reason that they sinned or that they're not ruling by the laws of God, the Quraan and Sunnah of the Prophet peace and blessings be upon him.

So takfeer is a evil in the hands of such extremist groups, no muslim ruler can be declared as kaafir simply on the bases that he does not govern with the laws of Allaah the great, nor can a mulsim be condemned into being a disbeliever simply for sinning. Takfeer as said has shuroods and cannot be easily applied by groups (sects) or individuals without proper jurisdiction and justification.

N.O.R.F   

The TFG have killed and are continuing to kill Muslims.

So are the Ethios.

You support both the above actions.

Yet you sit here stating the ICU was such and such an outfit who did this and did that etc without any proof.

Give me a break mate.

^^^The Clan Courts started this war and lost. Yor clan has tried to attack other Muslim because of a mythology called British Somaliland, yet you have the nerve to speak about others.

Give us a break lad.

Thanks walaal Duke, it' great to be back.

Northerner the TFG wasn't killing anyone and if it did so then it is not their fault. It is the terrorists and clan-courts fault and Allaah the great will judge them as such.

They will be held accountable for starting this without any hope of achieving a political goal or objective.

They don't have the strength, money, necessary preparation nor the leadership to start any of their murderous trait actions.

Why had the famous Ugaas to die for simply attending the NRC? Tell us, why and in whose name.

Where is their leadership? Why do they blow up mines in urban populated areas in which so many innocent lives had to perish?

If they can't use conventional Islamic rules of avoiding not killing non-combatants and fighting a proper war according to the rules of Jihaad, why are they then terrorizing the civilian populace?

What do this attacks and assassinations achieve and who do they help? There is no excuse for this and that's why terrorism will never succeed and especially not in Somalia, the criminals will be hunted and brought to justice.

There's no place for such idiotic killing sprees and if for each innocent muslim killed, it will be the kharijees (khwarij) responsibility and it will be up to them what they will tell Allaah the great but certainly it will not be the TFG's fault or reckoning but that of the takfiris and clan-courts made up of looters and other criminal enterprises.

There is no place in Somalia for suicide bombings, arbitrary killings and assassinations, killing of civilians through land-mines, the fighting in densely populated areas and the raising of false hopes and accomplishments intended to mislead the poor, young, innocent and ignorant.

Once again criminals and fake 'mujaahids' will not hold Somalia and its people back and the success of the NRC has shown it.

As to Al-Shabaab, I already outlined my policy towards them.

Humanity, Sanity

Hamar Happily at peace

Love, Peace and Fraternity

My people smiling with ease

The tribes in agreement

With olive leaves in their hands

What a great assignment

The Kings put the wars to ends

Lurking in the shadows is Al-Shabaab

with bombs, they're the Somali Habaab

They will be killed or send to Al-dadaab

So don't follow their hideous lies

They're takfiris with a good disguise

Kharijees of the modern day Khawarij

Extremists who do not anything about the religion

Only takfeer,condemnation, mayhem, murder, mayhem, civil chaos and savagery

is all they know best.

May God save us from their murderous trait actions

and extremism as Islam is pure, strange in its original form but certainly not vile, inhumane, indiscriminate and certainly not extreme!

N.O.R.F   

No amount of repetition will make it all any truer. We know reasons why the TFG is supported by some. But do carry on,,,,,,,

^Come up with smth tangible the next time than the usual emotional cries and assumptions. In your naive logic, the world must be a really simple place from your point of view.

Tell us why some people indeed support the TFG as you seem to know from their deep "true" intentions.

N.O.R.F   

You are assuming what you stated earlier was indeed 'tangible'. The world a simple place? When blinded it certainly is. Do carry on,,,,repeat,,,,repeat,,,repeat,,,,,

Again you couldn't deal with any of the questions. Rephrasing and restructuring my own words into smth that is deprived of real substance and logic won't hide your naivety nor incompetence on the subject at hand to the observering eye. So "do indeed carry and dwell on" in the plain utopia of the simple minded.

N.O.R.F   

There you go again assuming things! One doesnt care for your opinion of him saxib.

When push comes to shove, your earlier 'observations' on the ICU were somewhat simplictic, unfair and non-objectionable while you try to paint the perfect picture of the TFG and the Ethio occupiers.

The question here is, is it worth my time debating with someone who has been blinded? Same reason why I dont bother with Duke. Hence why I have not bothered with your questions. It will only be a waste of time.

Name call and try to adopt that 'superior than you' persona but I recall advising you to write in paragraphs rather than a line at a time (remember?). Simple minds indeed ;)

Thanks walaal Duke, it' great to be back.

Northerner the TFG wasn't killing anyone and if it did so then it is not their fault. It is the terrorists and clan-courts fault and Allaah the great will judge them as such.

They will be held accountable for starting this without any hope of achieving a political goal or objective.

They don't have the strength, money, necessary preparation nor the leadership to start any of their murderous trait actions.

:D

N.O.R.F   

^^Saxib, if you wish to address an issue in a bias way you must be prepared for an inquisition. I'm hoping you will take the blind fold off so to speak. Then we might have something to discuss,,,,,