Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

The political legacy of Mohamed H Ibrahim Egal

Poker   

Simply the best. I just visited his grave last month. ILLAAHAY naxariistii jano haka waraabiyo.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:Originally posted by Abwaan:

Allaha u naxariisto balse maanta ka hor meel lagu xayeesiinayo ma arkin! Soomaalidaa caadadeeda nin walba oo isku cid yihiin tiraahda the statesman of the world...lol......... ...

:D:D

That says a lot about you and the ill-informed Crowd you hang out with, does it not yaa Abwaan.
smile.gif
Oo ma runtaa la isku nacayaa? Yaab badanaa...Did you see when uu dadka ugu khudbadeynayey "........Bay ka yiraahdeen"..."We are at war"...Halla weeraro ayraboorka Hargeysa cause Reer Qansax baa naga haysta oo nalama aqoonsanayo, Burcana Halla weeraro"...

Poker   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Adigu last month iyo last week uun baad gurtaaye ,,,, are you kinda jinn or one of those calling me from the airport ??? ,,
:D

Saaxiib walaahi I meant to see you laakiin my mother passed away (ILAAHAY ha u naxariistee} so I didn't have much time to socialized. Plus I was busy with other tasks as well...but I'm coming back soon IA.

I was driving the Togdheer Road in my way to Panorama office not far from the Purple coffee shop, and I thought of you.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto Hooyo sxb ..........

If you ask Panorama people about me ,, they would have told you ,,,, heh ..

Poker   

The girl is old friend of mine back in Canada in early 90s.

I just met the dude. They took me this HILIB GEEL joint in New Hargeisa called Golis, I think. I don't eat Hilib Geel but it was nice place.

I think i saw you in their office then ..... I usually come by for few minutes before i disappear quickly ..... :D

They are all my good friends .............

Thought you were renting the hall for wateva ,,, :D

So you went there ONCE, delivered SOMETHING and won a HILIB GEEL SESSION ... hmmm ,, interesting :D

Poker   

No the HILIB Geel has nothing to do with me visiting the office. And no I didn't need to rent the hall. I could get it for free if I wanted :D