Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Garowe library: Pics

Guriga.jpg

November 29, 2007 marked the official opening of a key Somali Family Services project in Somalia, the (PLRC). The Center will focus on civil society capacity building, establishing itself as an information repository for Somali-related documents and as a safe, quality space for students, and community members to read and conduct research. Another key area of focus will be on encouraging dialogue and an understanding of roles between the civil society sector and the agencies of the Puntland government.

Primary funding for this project was provided by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Diakonia-Sweden, and the Somali Family Services. Primary on site logistical support was provided by the Puntland State University.

gudaha%20maktabada.jpg

Puntland Aid Service (PAS), Danish People Aid (DPA) iyo Ururka wadaniga ee (KAALO) oo si wadajir ah usoo kormeeray Maktabada weyn ee Garoowe>>>

Isniin 15 Jun 2009

Waxaa maalintii shalay booqday maktabada weyn ee magaalada Garoowe wafdi ka socdo labo heyadood oo deenish ah. wafdiga waxaa weheliyay xubno kamid ah ururka wadaniga ee KAALO. Waxaa wafdiga kusoo dhaaweeyay xarunta maktabada maamulayaasha maktabada oo wafdiga warbixin waafi ah kasiiyay qaabka maktabada u shaqeyso iyo heerarkii kala duwanaa eey soo martay. Waxaa kaloo maamulayaasha wafdiga uga warameen ujeedada maktabada loo aasaasay iyo himilooyinka eey tiigsanayaa. Wafdiga waxaa lagu wareejiyay qeybaha kala duwan ee maktabada ka kooban tahay. ´Booqashadii wafdiga waxeey ku dhamaatay waji aad u wanaagsan.

^^^Its huge complex, I like the design. It has a large conference room, it also has land to develop further.

Galkacyu's is coming soon and many other cities in Puntland will follow.

Duke

What are the people sitting outside doing? do you think they are reading books, or are they sipping tea planing their next move to Laascanod. :D

Thankful   

The people outside are drinking tea and eating snacks, there coffee shop on the first floor of the building. I just saw the library back in December, it is really nice inside, with tons of books on a variety of topics. The library was finished some time in 2008, and was full of young boys and girls studying in quiet corners. I was shocked how many kids took advantage of the facility.

WAFDI REER DENMARK OO KORMEER KU SAMEEYEY MAKTBADA WEYN EE GAROOWE

(WYNET)Garoowe:-Waxa a maalintii shalay booqday maktabada weyn ee magaalada Garoowe wafdi ka socdo labo Hay’adood oo Deenish ah.

Wafdiga waxaa weheliyay xubno kamid ah ururka wadaniga ee KAALO. Waxaa wafdiga kusoo dhaaweeyay xarunta maktabada maamulayaasha maktabada oo wafdiga warbixin waafi ah kasiiyay qaabka maktabada u shaqeyso iyo heerarkii kala duwanaa eey soo martay.

Waxaa kaloo maamulayaasha wafdiga uga warameen ujeedada maktabada loo aasaasay iyo himilooyinka eey tiigsanayaa Mustaqbalka Fog.

Wafdiga waxaa lagu wareejiyay qeybaha kala duwan ee maktabada ka kooban tahay. ´Booqashadii wafdiga waxeey ku dhamaatay waji aad u wanaagsan iyo farxad aan lasoo koobi Karin.

Lasoco Safarka Saalax Saciid iyo Puntland.Puntland Aid Service Puntland Aid Service

puntlandaidservice@h otmail.com

Emperor   

I don't like the desing of the library and the entrance, it looks more like house....

Nice work, more needs to be done, Bosaaso with its population needs at least 4 or 5 libraries... I know, one massive library is under construction for Galkacyo, Kudos lads...

Gabbal   

It is actually a legitimate question. Ducaysane I would assume it is or it could be the old "waryaa waanu is naqaan ee buugayga lasoo laabo labadaa isbuuc ka bacdi". :D