Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Hayaay!

Luqad la fahmi karo ku hadal hadii lagu dhaho, ma kiis ka waalnimo miyaa? Anyway, Mujaahid adiga kaa qosol badan weligay ma arkin, ee gormaad jihaadi hadii maanta oo dhan dakh-dakh ey kaa dhamaatay?

RedSea   

Jihad can be both internal self struggle against Satan and his imposed deeds on us as well external, a combat. Sidaa soo maaha macalin?

Madrasad, malcaamad ama dugsi Qur'aan waa isla meeshii. ;)

Thanks for the welcome RedSea :D:D;)

as a new bie (without quotations plz ;) ) I having several problems:

- Who Is male who is female? (very important)

- The rule saying "Luqad la fahmi karo ku hadal hadii lagu dhaho" I think they mean "*******" which common somali, right??

- The rule saying: "Don't mention even Qabiil name"... why not just say if you insult qabiil then OK u broken the law...but saying I am from qabiil hebel for example should never be banned...thats not a golden rule, thats qabiil-phobia!

RedSea   

You wlc sir. I'm not expert in the rules of the site, but I'm pretty sure most people get banned not by mentioning qabiil names but in the context in which they mention them. Also the mods and the admin are very patient group judging what they have to put up with on daily basis. Overall, it's a cool site and I'm sure you'll like it.

Also most people here have names(canbaro, cibado etc..) to match their genders.