Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

How do u make wudu?

I find it weird that some muslims do wudu differently? There is only one way and if somone knows the perfect way plz state it with proof that is...... I mean what if someone made wudu their whole life the wrong way, would that mean they'd have to go to hell?

Abdinuur   

Exactly right! I see people doing wudu differently all the time. I read a book long time ago and it demonstrated step by step on how to do wudu. Since then, I've been following my steps. I dont remembered the title of the book, but I wish I could.

Hey, good luck!

Kaafi

N.O.R.F   

1-Hands

2-Mouth(with right hand)

3-Nose(using right hand to insert water,left hand to blow nose)

4-Face (right hand)

5-Arms

6-Hair

7-Ears(right then left ear)

8-right foot(left hand)

9-left foot (left hand)

*all 3 times

Abdinuur   

This is how I do it:

• Make the intention of making wudu and start out by saying Bismilaah
  • Hands - wash 3x - even in between fingers, and all around
  • Using right hand, take some water through your mouth & nose at the same time (3x)
  • Face (3x) using both hands
  • Right arm - little above your elbow (3x)
  • Left arm - again, above your elbow (3x)
  • Using both hands, massage your head as well as your ears (3x). This is done by moistening your hands and starting from the forehead thru your back of the head, back thru the forehead again, and splitting your left & right hands to each left & right ear respectively (hope that make sense)
  • Right Foot - start out with your little toe washing in between the toes and then the rest your foot above your ankle, including your heel.
  • Same thing with the Left foot - but start out with the Big Toe and wash in between the toes as well
Very hard to explain in words, but insha Allah this might help. Thanks.

Kaafi

Qac Qaac   

both of the brothers said it.

the prove from the quran. surah al-ma'ida ayah 6th. chap5, verse 6.

the 3 times are sunnah. of the prophet. u only have to do once for fard. but keep on doing 3 times get the sunnah too.

Wiping over the turban only. Said 'Amru ibn Umayyah, "I saw the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, wipe over his turban and shoes." (Related by Ahmad, al-Bukhari and Ibn Majah). Bilal reported that the Prophet, upon whom be peace, said, "Wipe over your shoes and head covering." (Related by Ahmad.) 'Umar once said, "May Allah not purify the one who does not consider wiping over the turban to be purifying."Many hadith have been related on this topic by al-Bukhari, Muslim and others. Most of the scholars agree with them.

Thanks to all of you.

check out.....

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/law/fiqhussunnah/fus1_02.html

Rahima   

This is how I do it:

 Make the intention of making wudu and start out by saying Bismilaah

 Hands - wash 3x - even in between fingers, and all around

 Using right hand, take some water through your mouth & nose at the same time (3x)

 Face (3x) using both hands

 Right arm - little above your elbow (3x)

 Left arm - again, above your elbow (3x)

 Using both hands, massage your head as well as your ears (3x). This is done by moistening your hands and starting from the forehead thru your back of the head, back thru the forehead again, and splitting your left & right hands to each left & right ear respectively (hope that make sense)

 Right Foot - start out with your little toe washing in between the toes and then the rest your foot above your ankle, including your heel.

 Same thing with the Left foot - but start out with the Big Toe and wash in between the toes as well

Exactly how I make wudu. Very nice explanation Kaafi

smile.gif

Originally posted by sweet_gal:

[QB] Wiping over the turban only. Said 'Amru ibn Umayyah, "I saw the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, wipe over his turban and shoes."

Isnt it done when there is a small supply of water? And those shoes werent they'khouf'( if thats the way they call it)leather slippers? :confused:

Lets say your not wearing a turban and ur making wudu at home...

Is it okay to just wipe a little bit of water on the front of your head and not go all the way back and come back frontward again.....? Then do the ears.