Sign in to follow this  
Taleexi

Punt-Land Needs a Structural Reform with Maakhir folks at the forefront

FiqiKhayr, brother its important editorial decision made of late. A welcome change. It matters not who is at the helm or what structures need to be amended. The fact the state is important to those who claimed they will destroy it in support of the criminal agent Attam.

Again we welcome it, since the state has not changed at all from a few months back..

NASSIR   

Duke, I just want you to recall the first thread opened in here on the Galgala issue? That thread was prior to the Faroole's declaration of war on air.

Let me know I'll repost it here.

The position Maakhiris took still holds with the exception of those who reserved their genuine concern out of personal gain or, perhaps, strategic political calculation. Nothing has changed except more displacement and the destruction of a large settlement.

NASSIR   

The real issue was how best to deal with Attam, the underlying root causes of his revolt and the alleged charges (ONLF and al-Shabaab) made against him in order to appease Meles and the West, respectively.

In other words, the disagreement was through peaceful channels (as the Elders wanted) or through military action as (Faroole, the VP and the Interior Minister chose under an international pressure).

Still, unresolved issues of exploration rights to Range Resources , Africa Oil still stands. Fortunately, they'll think twice going into Western Bari region again. Probably Deep into Eastern Bari region!

Liibaan   

Fool Faroole is the Coward-in-Chief of Puntland

People of Puntland should bring to justice Fool Faroole and his militia for their crimes against humanity, example causing displacement of thousands of civilian people and the destruction of a large settlements.

NASSIR   

Thankful, one man with a small militia has handled an army made up of every H clan with Ethiopia providing the logistics and direct regional flight and treatment for the injured. Yet he had never resorted to barbaric acts, that is targeting civilians or chocking off the trade route of Bosaaso.

Contrast that with Ade Muse and Jama's revolt when they used civilians as sheilds, and it took only two days for them to get crushed and exiled into Eel-Afwayn town.

The litany of targets against the people of western Bari region won't go away unless addressed and resolved.

Thankful   

Originally posted by NASSIR:

Thankful, one man with a small militia has handled an army made up of every H clan with Ethiopia providing the logistics and direct regional flight and treatment for the injured. Yet he had never resorted to barbaric acts, that is targeting civilians or chocking off the trade route of Bosaaso.

Contrast that with Ade Muse and Jama's revolt when they used civilians as sheilds, and it took only two days for them to get crushed and exiled into Eel-Afwayn town.

The litany of targets against the people of western Bari region won't go away unless addressed and resolved.

But like you just said we know that Ade and Jama went to Ceel Afweyne, now my question to you is where do you think Atam is? He sent his young fighters to die, 2 were executed for killings civilians, yet he has remained silent even after that. Where is he?

He was defeated every time in 1 battle, the only reason it took more then one is because of the terrain which was done in the mountains which is difficult for even the most advanced military's.

I can show you pics of Ade and Jama, interviews with video cameras were done when they retreated to Ceel Afweyne. But Atam is so scared that he has refused to ever be photographed. If he is what you say he is, than he is the first rebel leader in Somalia’s history that is such a chicken he wants to hide his image from all. I can’t think of anyone that has done this before.

So once again I ask you....where do you think the coward is hiding?

Kamaavi   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Walee qaar aan ogahay "WHERE IS HE" bay kaga dhegtay .... Soo hela dee maxaad SOL ka waydiinaysaan
:D

:D:D:D