Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Caabudwaaq, Balanballe and Dhabad. [Galgaduud] in talks to join Puntland state

BN   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Bari, it has great opportunity to be a political buffer zone to reconcile any problems occuring between their relations to the north and their neighbors to the east.

Perhaps that is true. It would be all the more reason to give full consideration by both parties involved. Do you know if there is any timeline's being thrown around?

I believe I would be for, because hey what can Cabudwaq, Dhabat, and Balanbale lose but gain more political and trade opportunities?

My sentiments exactly. But there are several issues the Puntland government/people are currently dealing with, such as:

-Tsunami efforts

-New government(transition)

-Western border issue(w/Somaliland)

-Recovery from drought/floods

-Financial mismanagement

These problems will be inherited by those in Cabudwaq and surroundings; on their otherside of the coin, these might be viewed as opportunities for them to bring new ideas to the table on how to deal with some of those issues noted above.

Local leaders, elders, business community and people in those areas will have to decide what is in their best interest. Let us see how this plays out in the coming months.

Well horn and msword, stop crying. This is interesting, as I said before I'm for the inclusion of our brothers in Galgudud. [msword, sorry this is allpuntland. couldn't find the same topic on cnn and bbcnews]

Gudoomiyaha Gobolka Mudug oo ka Codsaday Madaxweynaha Puntland in Beelaha ********* iyo *** ay ka Mid noqdaan Puntland, Shir Jaraa'id oo uu qabtay

- Wednesday, January 12, 2005 at 17:09

Gaalkacyo (AllPuntland)- Guddoomiyaha gobolka Mudug Maxamed Warsame Cabdille Jabhad ayaa maanta shir jaraa'id ku qabtay xafiiskiisa magaalada Gaalkacyo , halkaasi oo saxaafadda magaaladu ay su'aalo kala duwan ku waydiisay.

Shirkaan Jaraa'id ayaa guddoomiyaha gobolka Mudug uu tahniyad ugu diray Madaxaynaha Cusub ee Puntland Gen: Cadde Muuse oo uu ugu bogaadiyay xilka uu ku guulaystay asagoo u rajeeyay inuu noqdo madaxwayne xilkiisa u wata si daacad ah oo eexasho la'aan ah.

Guddoomiyuhu wuxuu soo jeediyay baaq kuwaajahan madaxwaynaha Puntland Gen: Cadde kaasoo ah inay habboontahay inuu madaxwaynaha Puntland sameeyo isbeddel lataaban karo oo ah dhinacyada shaqada , iyo nabadgalyada , wuxuu kula taliyay inuusan noqon madaxwaynuhu nin magac u yaal ah balse uu noqdo nin wax qabad muuqda qabta.

Guddoomiyuhu wuxuu si aad ah uga hadlay gobolka Mudug iyo kaqaybgalkiisa maamulka Puntland , wuxuu guddoomiyuhu codsaday in gobolkiisu uu xubno fir fircoon ku yeesho maamulka cusub ee Puntland, wuxuuna intaasi ku daray in gobolka Mudug ay daggan yihiin qabaa'il kala duwan oo isugu jira kuwo waawayn iyo kuwo yar yar intaba, loona baahan yahay inay kulligood kawada muuqdaa maamulka cusub ee Puntland, si ay uga qaybqaataan arimaha difaaca iyo horumarka Puntland.

Maxamed Warsame (Jabhad) guddoomiyaha gobolka Mudug wuxuu ka codsaday madaxwaynaha Puntland in beelaha ********* iyo *** ay oo ah beelo daris la'ah Puntland ay kamid noqdaan maamulka Puntland.

Guddoomiyaha gobolka Mudug ayaa sidoo kale codsaday in la taageero saxaafadda gobolka oo ayagu qabta hawlo muhiim ah , wuxuuna sheegay inaysan suxufiyiintu helin daryeel iyo mushaaraad ku filan , dhinaca haweenka maruu ka hadlayay ayuu sheegay in haweenku ay door muhiim ah ka qaateen dhinacyada nabadgalyada, iyo horumarka arimaha bulshada , wuxuu sheegay in haweenku horayna ay u dulmanaayeen haddana ay wali dulman yihiin.

CCC Farayaamo

AllPuntland.com

Powered by AllPuntland.com

Copyright ©AllPuntland.com

Wouldn't inclusion of Cabudqaaw district into Pland be considered D-ism looking at the fact Pland never invited the good people of southern mudug n galguduud to join Pland administration. Pland is already an exclusive QABIIL entity, lets not make even more exclusive. Rather than worrying about Caabudqaaw, Pland should worry about how to reunite Galkayo.

Che, Galkayo reunity? You think Pland never tried? Guess again, the people of Barahley stood against it. Since then even private companies tried to conduct their services in Barahley, but to no avail. Just recently they threatened to attack the rest of Galkayo if Barahley wasn't allocated a share of the revenues of Galkayo International Airport without ever contributing to the development and functioning of the airport and worse yet, to stay an enclave within Galkayo. Pland did a good job ignoring their ridiculous demand. So you see Barahley is blocking Galkayo unity. An agreement goes from two ways, so don't fingerpoint it all on Pland.

So all in all Barahley cannot be compared to Abudwaq. Abudwaq is much more stable than Barahley and Rer Abudwaq have shown they're willingness to join Pland by sending proposals and visiting Pland.

I failed to understand how including Abudwaq would make Pland more exclusive? Not including Abudwaq would make Pland more exclusive than including it. Pland is openly a clanbased state and regarding Somalia's sorry state, it's quite logical.

Emperor   

Is this a case of Turkey joining Europle? :D:D

If that's the case then I suggest, Abudwaq should get an appointment for 2008 of starting this talks...

Before that they should improve their way of life, abandon the gun culture and come to term with standard values of Puntland.

:D:D:D

Jumatatu   

ehem! Puntlanders when you come to earth can you question yourself whether Galgaduud(let alone baraxley) wants to join. You are making it sound as if it is NATO..damn..!

Or is it that you are bankrupt and want the resources in Galgaduud to feed the big stomachs who recently eleted the 'petrol-station attendant'.

36_10_4.gif

^^

What's Gedo got to do with this? The districts in concern are in Galgaduud. I don't know how Gedo Region comes into this discussion.

HOWEVER, let me ask a question: Do you see a threat in the further expansion of Puntland into districts, say, closer to home? The time of war is done - its about peace, progress and prosperity now.

There are two different trains that'll take you to destiny:

Train Hope: serves peace, progress and prosperity.

Train Disaster: serves conflict, famine and poverty. Which one are you on?

Let Reer Galgaduud make their decision based on what's best in their interest.

Emperor   

Wind,

Do you see a threat in the further expansion of Puntland into districts, say, closer to home?

Not to me sxb, not at all. However I believe this will send an alarming sound and wrong message to the Northwest and Mogadisho based clans.

This will not only be two districts joining with Putland but one clan united.

The relationship will extend to Gode, Kismayo , most of Jubaland as far as the border of Kenya. Well, this is a good action to be taken, but I feel this is not the right time. Because we are in a time where prejudice is part of our daily life and suspicions are as high as Mountain Kilimanjaro. People might get wrong impressions for the wrong reasons, and of course in the wake of a new Somali government headed by man who himself is from the supposedly United clan. Far worse the centre of the clan-based administration is one, which was founded and headed for six years by none other the current president of Somalia.

In reality, the Union will create so far the strongest and most influential clan-based autonomous administration of Somalia’s modern day, thus reaching and covering most/half of southern Somalia and most/half of the North and of course the central regions. Sxb, Imagine an army – a clan-based administration army and police under the control of one man, of one system and of one order, think what kind of message will this convery to the other clans, qualms.

Qualms like this could be an obstacle for the new government, and as well as the idea of Somalis, such thing could arise questions like if these people want Somalisms for real, then why divisions of clan groupings at this time, when a Somali government that they head is formed? Scratch your heard, what is your answer?

For saying that I don’t at all mean this will be a bottleneck to Mr A. Yusuf, contrary I think such move will help him and strengthen his position and give more powers to act at will, he will be able to travel freely from Ras Kambooni to Raas Haafun under the full support of his clan-based army, or militias whateva you call it. As of the case now in Jubaland such as Afmadow and Morgans’ malitia controlled areas, where in Afmadow the elders and local militiamen have publicly stated that they are supporting the government, offered armed men and will do anything to defend it, so any government officials or for that matter A.Yusuf himself can visit any day such areas, you know why??? Lol let me skip this one…

So, I feel things like this will only worsen the situation, it’s just something that cannot be possible as of this time.

That’s my thoughts

Jumatatu   

^^ I knew this sort of dreams and hypothetical situations will emerge once C/llahi yusuf became a president. But then again it is just dreams nothing more or less.

However it shows the mythical believes of Yeey's supporters. I'm waiting on the sideline for this ballon to burts. people are already dreaming of sitting under the shade of the mango tree...dont you think it is wee bit early for that .

36_1_1.gif36_1_1.gif36_1_1.gif

Emperor   

Juma,

May be its you who is living with mythical beliefs and the never ending dreams.

As for me I have always stated my case, Im intrested in Muqdisho than any other city as of now, merely Muqdisho is my priority numero one, let's face it. Ideas always change as events unfolds?

But you can dream mate, for dream become true.

Gday