Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

The US love Sharif Ahmed, but bomb his group?

^^^The dude was used before and is being used now..

Jendayi oo ka hadashey Shariif

26 Jan 26, 2007, 10:46

Deblomaasiyadda ugu sareysa saraakiisha Maraykanka ee u xil saaran arrimaha Africa, Jendayi Frazer, ayaa ugu baaqday wax ay ku tilmaantay kooxaha qunyarsocodka ah ee ku jiray maxakiimtii Islaamka in laga qaybgaliyo wadaxaajoodka mustaqbalka dalka.

Iyadoo la hadlaysay BBC-da, Ms Frazer, ayaa sheegay in Islaamiyiinta uu ka mid yahay Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed oo u cararay Kenya uu ka qaybgali karo hadii uu cambaareeyo argagixisnimada.

"Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed, oo loo arkayay in ay qunyarsocod yahay, ayaan rajaynaynaa, in uu dhaleeceeyo rabshadaha iyo argagixisnimada, ma garanayno waxa uu go'aansan doono, ma garanayno mowqifka uu istaagi doono, balse waxaan rajaynayaa in shaqsiyaadka kaalinta ku lahaa maxkamadihii Islaamka in ay qayb ka noqdaan qorshe ballaaran oo wadaxaajood." Jendayi Frazer.

Xigasho/BBC

bambo   

Duke this article proofs that sharif is not working for U.S insted tryin to work out deal .

American see the TFGoons weak and can not function without Ethopians troops . abdulahi is being guarded 24 hrs in villa somalia by his cousins and Tigrey troops , geedi in the other hand controls airport / port with help of tigrey troops and his cousins also , so sxb safe us bs ***** .

Precense of sharif in xamar will change stability situation significantly . He earn trust of the citizen , They are fully aware that no harm will be done to them if they disarm , he has proofen that . He also proofed that if he can not defend them he will give the power back to the people .

^^^ Wallahi nicely said.

Sheikh Shariif Ahamed is the somali leader of the future.. We all know that.. Yeey's cheerleaders like my man General Duke here know that so they jump on every chance to taint our true leader's image..

LOOL, Sxb also United States knows it check the sources, I am sure of it..

General Duke and his likes are burning right now..

I dont believe the americans are sincere about this

"Sharif-can-unify-the-somalis" rather they do

have their own agenda and other more important things

to them in mind and therefore would do anything that

they can to corrupt this good sheikh and create fitnah

amongst him and other UIC leadership. So I do almost

agree with Dabshid. People should ask themselves how

can the americans meet Sh. Sharif and at the same time

bomb his followers? :rolleyes:

So the Americans are playing with this man, what ever he is and I hope he has a future they are seperating him from the rest of the group.

So far no one has given a real answer to why he is being treated like this, while the rest of the group?

Xasan Dahir, Abukar Cadaan are different why?

^ If Xasan Aweys were caught tommorow. He would face horrible treat meant at camp X-ray in Cuba. Which goes too show you who was really in charge.